Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

12 dead in terrorist attack at Paris satire paper office

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

12 dead in terrorist attack at Paris satire paper office

Old 01-12-2015, 01:02 PM
I ask Twitter, not xtrac1

Default Re: 12 dead in terrorist attack at Paris satire paper office

Originally Posted by Tyler Dirden View Post
No recoil and no blood is enough for me to call shenanigans.
Convenient rooftop camera views.
IDs found on site.
Police chief commits suicide.

Just a bad script with the usual collateral damage.
This appears to be an exercise in FEAR ****.

Have all of our military gotten personal info off of facebook and removed any patriotic symbols from their homes to prevent a inevitable retaliatory attack on our soil by IS?
Fear **** bitches! Why should it even be considered to advise our military to act in such a way? Tail between our legs, wetting ourselves in a dark corner?
This is more of the same.

^ These are the types of people that believe this bullshit.
Old 01-12-2015, 02:46 PM
I am Jack's...

Perhaps so, to a degree of "MY OWN" interpretation of the presented evidences.
As presented, there is good reason to suspect the above statements I listed.
Coincidence and chance should be so likely to be able to explain these relevant points.

Just show me a peer reviewed study of point blank high power rifle head shots that contains a single known no blood or skull trauma event.

People are allowed to come to their own conclusions in a free society. No amount of peer pressure or peer induced defamation could change the way I contemplate and consider fact. It is relevant to my perception and perspective on life and experiences.
Old 01-12-2015, 03:56 PM
Tickle-shits

I assume by all your babbling you've seen someone shot in the head by an AK?
Old 01-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Don't Trust Anyone

A 9mm would blow out of a head. So of course a 7.62 would. Seen plenty of people shot with 7.62, pretty damn bloody.

For reference, this hadji was shot in the back of the head from 10 feet with an M4. 14.5' bbl, M855. In other words, the aftermath of a SINGLE round to the head of 5.56.

[IMG]Unnecessary gore deleted[/IMG]

Last edited by Former User; 01-12-2015 at 08:20 PM.
Old 01-12-2015, 04:15 PM
derp resistant

i grew up next to a guy that worked for sacramento county sheriff's department in balistics and forensics and i remember him talking to my dad about how a 9mm often enters the skull and bounces around inside doing more damage than a higher caliber round that will blow straight through. just saying.
Old 01-12-2015, 04:25 PM

7.62 would go straight through close up. At a distance I can understand major trauma. That pic is def from a distance.

Also some people are sensitive to those pics where I have no problem with them. May want to post a link to it.
Old 01-12-2015, 04:26 PM
Don't Trust Anyone

Its 5.56 at 10 ft.
Old 01-12-2015, 04:40 PM
Tickle-shits

5.56 and 7.62x39 don't share much ballistically.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:26 PM
Hookers and blow

Originally Posted by .Ryan View Post
A 9mm would blow out of a head. So of course a 7.62 would. Seen plenty of people shot with 7.62, pretty damn bloody.

For reference, this hadji was shot in the back of the head from 10 feet with an M4. 14.5' bbl, M855. In other words, the aftermath of a SINGLE round to the head of 5.56.

tis a scratch, guy just needs a tourniquet
Old 01-12-2015, 05:27 PM

The officer was shot from MAYBE 2 feet. Plus Im not even 100% sure it was a head shot. Could have missed.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:29 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Here come all the keyboard experts.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by dipsy View Post
tis a scratch, guy just needs a tourniquet
Keep getting headshots and he'll get the red tiger camo.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:41 PM
Hookers and blow

Originally Posted by rico91stang View Post
Keep getting headshots and he'll get the red tiger camo.
Old 01-13-2015, 12:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Tyler Dirden View Post
Perhaps so, to a degree of "MY OWN" interpretation of the presented evidences.
As presented, there is good reason to suspect the above statements I listed.
Coincidence and chance should be so likely to be able to explain these relevant points.

Just show me a peer reviewed study of point blank high power rifle head shots that contains a single known no blood or skull trauma event.

People are allowed to come to their own conclusions in a free society. No amount of peer pressure or peer induced defamation could change the way I contemplate and consider fact. It is relevant to my perception and perspective on life and experiences.
You have other psychological issues that manifest themselves through believing in conspiracy theories. I know the type...my sister and her bf think sandy hook was a cover up. Hahaha
Old 01-13-2015, 12:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by kelsodeez View Post
i grew up next to a guy that worked for sacramento county sheriff's department in balistics and forensics and i remember him talking to my dad about how a 9mm often enters the skull and bounces around inside doing more damage than a higher caliber round that will blow straight through. just saying.
Old 01-13-2015, 12:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

sup wit the infowars doe
Old 01-13-2015, 12:50 AM
GDD's DJ EX-M0D

Go to bed
Old 01-13-2015, 06:51 AM

Alex Jones has penetrated the tight ahnoos of GDD with NO condom.

inb4icanreadalexjonesandpickoutthetruthfromexxager ation

#chemtrails
#nwo
#femacamps
#flourideinwater
#builderberggroup
#falseflag
Old 01-13-2015, 06:57 AM
El Chico

Originally Posted by Brice.Hayden View Post
Here come all the keyboard experts.

You learn'em how to barrel roll away from the bullet bro. Tell'em!
Old 01-13-2015, 07:02 AM
GDD's DJ EX-M0D

@rico

Alex Jones is mostly full of ****. That being said, what do you find wrong with questioning the police chief suicide, the ever so convenient left behind ID, and the 18 y/o get away driver who's classmates say he was in school during the time of the attack? They are strange holes in a serious story with major implications. I don't see the issue with asking questions.

To me it doesn't matter though, conspiracy or not, whatever is going to happen is going to happen. I just don't see the need to attack people who ask valid questions and compare them to fat dudes who make money off fear based investment in metals and mre's.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by 816d16 View Post
@rico

Alex Jones is mostly full of ****. That being said, what do you find wrong with questioning the police chief suicide, the ever so convenient left behind ID, and the 18 y/o get away driver who's classmates say he was in school during the time of the attack? They are strange holes in a serious story with major implications. I don't see the issue with asking questions.

To me it doesn't matter though, conspiracy or not, whatever is going to happen is going to happen. I just don't see the need to attack people who ask valid questions and compare them to fat dudes who make money off fear based investment in metals and mre's.
TBH its no big deal to me. Its a common technique used by the left. Say things like mishun accomplishe and strategery to knock te right point of view. Just using those tactics here. Its a fallacy I know, but its effective.

I have no problem questioning the story. I have a problem with people saying dead bodys don move and wheres the blood and why didnt his head explode like a cantelope. THOSE people are stupid.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 816d16 View Post
@rico

Because, as already mentioned, the options (like all public discourse) are binary. You either swallow the party line whole the way ponyboy swallow's his bf's shlong or you are a crazy conspiracy theorist that obviously believes in chemtrails.

That's how people are kept from questioning the narrative. People don't like being labeled as crazy - yet the questions being asked are totally legitimate.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:42 AM
0x5359-0055

UK Prime Minister wants to Ban Encrypted Messaging Apps

The terrible terrorist attacks in France forced the British Prime Minister David Cameron to consider banning the popular encrypted online messaging apps like Snapchat, CryptoCat, WhatsApp and Apple’s iMessage unless the companies don't give the UK government backdoor access to their encrypted communications.

Speaking at a public event in the UK this morning, Cameron said that if he wins the next election and re-elected, he would seek to ban the encrypted communication apps as part of his plans for new surveillance powers in the wake of the Charlie Hebdo shootings in Paris.

The British Prime Minister said the Paris terror attacks, including the one last week on satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, outlined the need for greater access on the encrypted communications. In his remarks, the attacks were aimed at messaging apps that encrypt messages to secure users' communications.

"The attacks in Paris demonstrated the scale of the threat that we face and the need to have robust powers through our intelligence and security agencies in order to keep our people safe," Cameron said.

Cameron outlined the government’s approach on secure communications that can’t be read by police or government agencies.

"Are we going to allow a means of communications which it simply isn't possible to read?" Cameron said Monday while campaigning, in reference to apps such as WhatsApp, Snapchat, and other encrypted services. "My answer to that question is: 'No, we must not.' The first duty of any government is to keep our country and our people safe."

Cameron acknowledged the "contentious" nature of this approach and reassured citizens that obtaining such data with permission from the apps would still require a warrant.

"Let me stress again, this cannot happen unless the home secretary personally signs a warrant. We have a better system for safeguarding this very intrusive power than probably any other country that I can think of," Cameron added.

Privacy groups have repeatedly criticised attempts to limit the use of privacy tools in the name of security. When the government announced plans to crack down on the dark net, for example, but privacy groups have warned that much of the tools are used by people in oppressed countries and victims of crime to stay safe.

"We are concerned at the increasingly frequent use of the Internet to fuel hatred and violence and signal our determination to ensure that the Internet is not abused to this end," European Union politicians said in a joint statement.

Encryption became a hot topic in the wake of the National Security Agency whistleblower Edward Snowden’s revelations on NSA surveillance. The leaked files revealed that Skype has a backdoor, highlighted a broad online global surveillance of encryption companies.

But the messaging companies such as WhatsApp remained committed to keeping their services encrypted so that the communications between their users remain unable to be read by authorities.

The Prime Minister didn’t name specific apps that could be subject to the ban but a number of popular messaging apps that use encryption in some or the other form, including Snapchat, WhatsApp, iMessage and FaceTime, could be considered in the list.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Never let a crisis go to waste. Hustle through your changes while people are still in a state of shock. Game as old as time. Yet people wonder why there are conspiracy theorists.

Last edited by AyeYo; 01-13-2015 at 08:41 AM.
Old 01-13-2015, 08:02 AM
rookn00b

Name:  _80212618_452255524.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  39.1 KB

Name:  _80209099_murdoch.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  39.3 KB

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 12 dead in terrorist attack at Paris satire paper office

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.