Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*OFFICIAL* MANGA DISCUSSION THREAD.

Old 07-25-2007, 08:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (NRZero)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NRZero &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Heres a spoiler for this weeks Naruto

This is what Tobi is hiding.....</TD></TR></TABLE>

so sharingan? Madra? hrm. any more pics?
Old 07-25-2007, 08:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (projectTeG)

Tobi is saying: "My power.. The power of Uchiha Madara".
who peed in my canteen!?

Default Re: (Dacalac)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dacalac &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">anyone read Megatokyo?</TD></TR></TABLE>

ive thought about it.
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SOL Food)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOL Food &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

that person can't be the missing Kazekage because Sasori killed him and used him as one of his puppets. </TD></TR></TABLE>

yump

And I knew Tobi wasn't dead
Old 07-25-2007, 08:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Those are the only pics that I've found that weren't fake.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:31 PM

since Tobi is indeed Uchiha Madara i really hope that the person Pein was reporting in to is Yondaime Hokage...who else could posses knowledge about the Uchiha clan's Sharingan?
Old 07-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SOL Food)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOL Food &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">since Tobi is indeed Uchiha Madara i really hope that the person Pein was reporting in to is Yondaime Hokage...who else could posses knowledge about the Uchiha clan's Sharingan? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Uchiha Madara is the guy that the Nine Tailed fox was talking about when Sasuki was talking to him in Naruto "inner being relm" right??

who exactly is he??
Old 07-25-2007, 08:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

here is something I found

I'll have to read it all one I get back home but hopefully someone will read it b4 I do and sum it up for me

http://forum.mininova.org/inde...83504

TIA
Old 07-25-2007, 09:21 PM
86%

Default Re: (vega_box)

I'm pretty sure that the spikey haired ninja guy is really more powerful then the spikey haired, one eyed ninja guy. But then when you throw in the new spikey haired ninja guy it just gets CRAZY. But then there's the girl with the really big eyes...
Old 07-25-2007, 10:28 PM

Default Re: (SlowDanceChubby)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SlowDanceChubby &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm pretty sure that the spikey haired ninja guy is really more powerful then the spikey haired, one eyed ninja guy. But then when you throw in the new spikey haired ninja guy it just gets CRAZY. But then there's the girl with the really big eyes...</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL you gotta start knowing some names man.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vega_box &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">here is something I found

I'll have to read it all one I get back home but hopefully someone will read it b4 I do and sum it up for me

http://forum.mininova.org/inde...83504

TIA</TD></TR></TABLE>

well it sounds great, but it's just a theory. Uchiha Madar's father was a demon and his mother was a human with the ability to use Byakugan. he trained the Byakugan into the Sharingan and thus the Uchiha Clan was born.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOL Food &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

well it sounds great, but it's just a theory. Uchiha Madar's father was a demon and his mother was a human with the ability to use Byakugan. he trained the Byakugan into the Sharingan and thus the Uchiha Clan was born. </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NRZero &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Tobi is saying: "My power.. The power of Uchiha Madara". </TD></TR></TABLE>

so if you throw this in the mix does it mean that Tobi possibly killed Uchiha Madara and took his body for the secrets of the jutsu??

Old 07-26-2007, 03:26 AM

Here is a really good theory:

http://forums.narutofan.com/sh...06576

Old 07-26-2007, 03:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vega_box &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

so if you throw this in the mix does it mean that Tobi possibly killed Uchiha Madara and took his body for the secrets of the jutsu??

</TD></TR></TABLE>

At this point I dunno really. I guess we'll find out on Friday when the scanlation for the new chapter comes out. I'm looking forward to it.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Found one more pic

and a Summary Stop here if you don't wanna be spoiled!

ナルト
Naruto
雨の中佇むイタチと鬼鮫。
Itachi and Kisame are standing in the rain
鬼鮫「弟さんのことなら残念でしたね・・・」
Kisame- It's a pity about your brother.
イタチ「あいつは死んでない・・・」
Itachi- He's not dead.

民宿に泊まってるサスケ一行
Sasuke's group has stopped at an inn
暁の情報は集まったがイタチの情報は手に入らなかったと報告する水月
While he was able to get information on Akatsuki, Suigetsu informs them that there's none to be had on Itachi
暁の面々には特別なチャクラがあって動物が反応するとの事。
Apparently each Akatsuki has a special chakra which animals respond to.

あとはカリンと水月の喧嘩、ジュウゴの暴走を止めるみたいな感じがあって場面終了
Karin and Suigetsu get in a quarrel afterwards. The scene ends with Juugo's berserk rage being quelled.

デイダラが自爆したところに集まったナルト達
Naruto and co. are gathered where Deidara blew himself up
ニオイで先ほどまでサスケがいた形跡を掴むが、ここでニオイが消えてしまっている、とカカシ。
Kakashi says that traceable signs of Sasuke are present by scent, but that the trail goes cold there.

しかしキバの凄い嗅覚がサスケの匂いを見つける。カカシ「忍犬以上の鼻とは・・・さすがは犬塚 家だ」
But with Kiba's amazing sense of smell, he's able to discover Sasuke's scent.
Kakashi- "For his nose to surpass that of the nin-ken (ninja dogs)...he truly is one of the Inuzuka family."

暁アジト。
Akatsuki hideout
ペインと女にいろいろ説明する黒幕。
The mastermind explains various things to Pain and the woman
黒幕「われ等が目的を達成するのもあと僅か・・・ そうなれば全てが本来の形に戻るのだ」
Mastermind- "There's little left in order to achieve our aims...in that case everything shall go to it's rightful place."
雷バックで黒幕がトビの姿だとわかる。トビ「写輪眼の本当の力が・・・このうちはマダラの力が 」
We know that the mastermind is Tobi when the back is (lit up?) by thunder/lightning.
Tobi- "The Sharingan's true power...that of my power, Uchiha Madara."
仮面の目の穴から写輪眼が見える。
From the opening of his mask, the Sharingan is visible.

Old 07-26-2007, 04:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

early morning BUUUUMPS!
Old 07-26-2007, 05:51 AM

i used to watch the japanese anime of naruto for a while on youtube, got pretty far past itachi's first appearance, the last episode i got up to was probably the filler episodes when naruto and "the toad sage" did a mission involving ghosts !
thats when i got the impression i was watching scooby doo in japanese.

my question is , around what episode of the manga can i start back in hopes of skipping most of those unimportant filler episodes ?
Old 07-26-2007, 06:25 AM

Default Re: (goodOLdayz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by goodOLdayz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i used to watch the japanese anime of naruto for a while on youtube, got pretty far past itachi's first appearance, the last episode i got up to was probably the filler episodes when naruto and "the toad sage" did a mission involving ghosts !
thats when i got the impression i was watching scooby doo in japanese.

my question is , around what episode of the manga can i start back in hopes of skipping most of those unimportant filler episodes ?</TD></TR></TABLE>

The manga never had a "filler" arc so to speak. They had the Kakashi Arc on how he got his eye which was pretty awesome. I wished they air'd that instead of those wack fillers.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:45 AM

what issue does that start , cuz those fillers really got me off the show for a while ! and what arc does it come after ?
Old 07-26-2007, 06:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (onlyNls)

Damn, I have one question about the naruto manga. If Gaara dies because his jinchuuriki was extracted out of him and chiyo-sama gave her life to bring him back, does that mean gaara gets his powers back or no?
Old 07-26-2007, 06:52 AM

Default Re: (goodOLdayz)

Taken from Wikipedia:

"Kakashi Gaiden (カカシ外伝, lit. Kakashi Sidestory) is a six-part spinoff manga based on the popular manga Naruto, by Masashi Kishimoto. Kishimoto published the miniseries in place of the regular Naruto storyline in Shonen Jump, which lasts through chapters 239-244. The gaiden acts as an intermission between the end of the first Naruto arc and the brand-new story arc, which skips ahead two-and-a-half years into the future. This is a manga-only arc, as the anime series skipped this and went directly to the first arc of Naruto: Shippūden."
Old 07-26-2007, 07:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

so itachi is the strongest huh?
Old 07-26-2007, 07:09 AM

Anyone follow Bleach, Berserk, Claymore Mangas?
Old 07-26-2007, 07:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by onlyNls &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Anyone follow Bleach, Berserk, Claymore Mangas?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Bleach is getting intense!
Old 07-26-2007, 07:10 AM

No i think Madara &gt; Itatchi . Sasuke is closing the gap between himself and Itatchi
Old 07-26-2007, 07:12 AM

Default Re: (CUBE_HEAD)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CUBE_HEAD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Bleach is getting intense!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Heck yea its getting pretty sweet.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *OFFICIAL* MANGA DISCUSSION THREAD.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.