Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

**Official Golf Thread**

Old 06-23-2004, 04:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (YZF_R1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by YZF_R1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Golfing this weekend bagged? Can't go to River's Edge though. Told them I was going to be out of town, so can't go there. Your choice of where to go. Lost Tracks? Widgi Creek? Can Tyral get us on at Juniper if he's working?</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL, ya JR. will get us on anywhere we want to if I want to call him
Old 06-24-2004, 06:03 AM
Blue Sedan Crew

Default Re: (bagged93accord)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by YZF_R1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Golfing this weekend bagged? Can't go to River's Edge though. Told them I was going to be out of town, so can't go there. Your choice of where to go. Lost Tracks? Widgi Creek? Can Tyral get us on at Juniper if he's working?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

damn you all have a lot of golf places, where i live we only have one nice course all the rest are total crap

lucky bastards
Old 06-24-2004, 06:11 AM
Farts in the shower

Default Re: (darkcvc)

Does putt putt GOLF count??

In all seriousness, I have tried playing and going to shoot a bucket of ***** and my swing is teh suk. Anyone take any classes, lessons etc? Offer any pointers?

Hey leif maybe in august when I come out for the H we can hit the course...worse case I can be your drunken caddy
Old 06-24-2004, 06:53 AM

Default Re: (VRDrvr)

I was glad to see David Duvall playing in the open this year. Does anyone know what happened to David Duvall, I remember whe tiger was first coming onto the tour Duvall was #1 in the world then he just disapeared and no longer played. Did he have some type of medical or personal issue to deal with?
Old 06-24-2004, 07:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (darkcvc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by darkcvc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

damn you all have a lot of golf places, where i live we only have one nice course all the rest are total crap

lucky bastards </TD></TR></TABLE>

what course is nice in your opinion?
Old 06-24-2004, 07:34 AM
Z
Old User.

Default Re: (junglistgsr)

Golfed last night. Only got in 9 holes as it was getting dark. I didn't do that bad until I reached hole 7 a 530 yard par 5, and I took a ******* 11 on that hole. Then I shot par on the next one and a bogey on the next to end up with a 55 for 9 holes. I suck at golf.
Old 06-24-2004, 07:37 AM
C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (Z)

That always happens to me. I'll do relatively well on a few holes, then I will completely **** up on a hole and the round will go to ****.
Old 06-24-2004, 07:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (GreenD16)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GreenD16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That always happens to me. I'll do relatively well on a few holes, then I will completely **** up on a hole and the round will go to ****.</TD></TR></TABLE>

is that when clubs start flying? i split one of my graphite irons getting so angry at a hole i was doing terrible at
Old 06-24-2004, 07:58 AM
Trial User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Z &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Golfed last night. Only got in 9 holes as it was getting dark. I didn't do that bad until I reached hole 7 a 530 yard par 5, and I took a ******* 11 on that hole. Then I shot par on the next one and a bogey on the next to end up with a 55 for 9 holes. I suck at golf. </TD></TR></TABLE>

You are well in the average...

What is killing me is my short game right now. I can get next to (within 50 yards) to the green.. but pitching and putting are killing me. I could get next to the green in 2 on a par 5 and then 2 pitch and 3 put...

Sucks donnit
Old 06-24-2004, 08:09 AM
Z
Old User.

Default Re: (Notorious N.A.G)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Notorious N.A.G &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You are well in the average...

What is killing me is my short game right now. I can get next to (within 50 yards) to the green.. but pitching and putting are killing me. I could get next to the green in 2 on a par 5 and then 2 pitch and 3 put...

Sucks donnit</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah the greens were killing me too. I had par shot on the other par 5 we played which was hole 1, and I missed, then I missed, then I made a double bogey.

In my defense I will say that there was just a tournament there and the pin positions were the hardest I have seen there and the greens were damn fast.
Old 06-24-2004, 08:23 AM

you guys ever make a hole in one yet? I came so close to two yesterday, one missed 4 inches straight in short and the other about 7 inches left Other than that I only have one Damn that was a good day.
Old 06-24-2004, 08:27 AM
Z
Old User.

Default Re: (kitkatR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kitkatR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you guys ever make a hole in one yet? I came so close to two yesterday, one missed 4 inches straight in short and the other about 7 inches left Other than that I only have one Damn that was a good day.</TD></TR></TABLE>

No ace for me yet. I have come within about a foot a few times at the local par 3 course, but none have dropped in yet. My buddy I was playing with did get one though on that same course.
Old 06-24-2004, 08:43 AM
Messatsu!

Default Re: **Official Golf Thread** (darkcvc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by darkcvc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">don't lose faith in Tiger, he pwns you all

MICKELSON = t3h suxor </TD></TR></TABLE>
YOU = t3h sux0r.

Next to Tiger, Mickelson is one of the more entertaining players to watch.

My dad and I call him "Chokelson" cause whenever he is just about to win, he chokes big time, just like last weekend... rofl, wtf?! Had the win in his pocket, and double bogies the 17th. @[email protected];;;

hehe, still, he's like the lottery... when he finally does pull off a big win, like at the Masters, it feels rewarding.

These days, my favs have been VJ and Sergio. Els has been really unstable lately, but I'd like to see him win the British Open again....
Old 06-24-2004, 09:30 AM

Default Re: (TEG98)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TEG98 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I was glad to see David Duvall playing in the open this year. Does anyone know what happened to David Duvall, I remember whe tiger was first coming onto the tour Duvall was #1 in the world then he just disapeared and no longer played. Did he have some type of medical or personal issue to deal with?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Duvall has problems with vertigo. I guess he'll get all disoriented standing over the ball sometimes.

Ya think he could have picked an easier tournament to make his come back.
Old 06-24-2004, 12:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Z &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Golfed last night. Only got in 9 holes as it was getting dark. I didn't do that bad until I reached hole 7 a 530 yard par 5, and I took a ******* 11 on that hole. Then I shot par on the next one and a bogey on the next to end up with a 55 for 9 holes. I suck at golf. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey Z a 55 is nothing to be ashamed of. We had guys trying out for our high school golf team that would qualify with 80-90 for 9 holes , bad holes are always going to happen its what you do after that, that show's your true capability. Hey you par'ed
Old 06-24-2004, 12:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Notorious N.A.G)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Notorious N.A.G &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Sucks donnit</TD></TR></TABLE>

Try practicing your short game by putting at a T, not a hole on the practice green but put a T in the ground and put at that for about 10 min before each round. Hey if you can hit that you surely can hit a hole, plus it teaches you feel.
Old 06-24-2004, 12:46 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bagged93accord &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Try practicing your short game by putting at a T, not a hole on the practice green but put a T in the ground and put at that for about 10 min before each round. Hey if you can hit that you surely can hit a hole, plus it teaches you feel.</TD></TR></TABLE>

or have your GF sit with her legs open, of course that hole might be to big
Old 06-24-2004, 12:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (doubledown)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by doubledown &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Duvall has problems with vertigo. I guess he'll get all disoriented standing over the ball sometimes.

Ya think he could have picked an easier tournament to make his come back.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I heard he started liking men, and now he is all distracted.
Old 06-24-2004, 12:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: **Official Golf Thread** (Akuma)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Akuma &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Next to Tiger, Mickelson is one of the more entertaining players to watch.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Amen to that

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Akuma &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
My dad and I call him "Chokelson" cause whenever he is just about to win, he chokes big time, just like last weekend... rofl, wtf?! Had the win in his pocket, and double bogies the 17th. @[email protected];;;
</TD></TR></TABLE>

As much as we all want to say it was an easy 4 footer, I have putted on greens that are about 2/3rd's as fast as those. A slippery 4 footer is no gimme, NTM with the open on the line. : shrugs :

Els has been really unstable lately, but I'd like to see him win the British Open again....</TD></TR></TABLE>

He will be one of the favorites thats for sure, did you see him at the Memorial. He flat handed the field there plane tickets home. What did he shoot on sunday there 64??? Ya he shot 80 on sunday at the open but hell that was the scoring average.
Old 06-24-2004, 12:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (kitkatR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kitkatR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

or have your GF sit with her legs open, of course that hole might be to big </TD></TR></TABLE>

Not if she is 13
Old 06-24-2004, 01:07 PM
Z
Old User.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bagged93accord &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Hey Z a 55 is nothing to be ashamed of. We had guys trying out for our high school golf team that would qualify with 80-90 for 9 holes , bad holes are always going to happen its what you do after that, that show's your true capability. Hey you par'ed </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah I know, I wasn't too upset about the 55. While it's not good, it was alright for me and the fact that I know I can play better makes me feel alright about it. My drives were shitty yesterday, I had at least 3 of them that I topped the ball and barely rolled it past the women's tee. For some reason, I couldn't hit off a tee yesterday, I was hitting much better off the grass.
Old 06-24-2004, 01:08 PM
Z
Old User.

Oh and I plan on keeping this thread alive forever so post more.
Old 06-24-2004, 01:22 PM
C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Z &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My drives were shitty yesterday, I had at least 3 of them that I topped the ball and barely rolled it past the women's tee.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You know what you have to do if you don't hit it past the women's tee...
Old 06-24-2004, 01:27 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GreenD16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You know what you have to do if you don't hit it past the women's tee...</TD></TR></TABLE>

dick out rule hahhahaa

playing the 3rd with a few buddies, still trying to break 90.

So how many of you can count the number of birdies you have gotten on one hand? I sure can, I have 4 birdies under my belt.
Old 06-24-2004, 01:29 PM
Z
Old User.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GreenD16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You know what you have to do if you don't hit it past the women's tee...</TD></TR></TABLE>

It made it past damn it!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: **Official Golf Thread**

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.