Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

***Official Firearms Thread V3***

Old 12-16-2017, 10:23 PM
-Intl Steve Krew

Default Re: ***Official Firearms Thread V3***

I heard some BS that you have to report how many rounds you shot at the range so the range can report to the State. cliffs:California FUD.
Old 12-17-2017, 03:24 PM
Honda-Tech Platinum Member

Can`t wait for the sub-300 M&P AR deals #MAGA
Old 12-17-2017, 11:16 PM
GDD Member

Who here has Hera Arms stuff? Does it look and feel like a quality made product?

I went to buy Hera CQR stuff today from some random guy and he's got it all mounted to his airsoft gun. Then he tells me the company designed the products for airsoft but since parts are interchangeable, they started marketing to real gun owners. I didn't buy the stock set because it felt cheap as hell.

I'm going to order one online just in case this airsoft guy had airsoft specific parts (like how Magpul has Chinese made airsoft stuff).
Old 12-18-2017, 05:57 AM
0x5359-0055

Got bored yesterday and decided to stipple my pistol grip....

Old 12-18-2017, 06:04 AM
Painting Masterpieces

Originally Posted by slomofo View Post
I have $125 saved up, but I have a settlement check coming in, so after attorney fees, I'll probably have another $200 to work with. If the state doesn't garnish that check (child support, long story), then I should be good to go.

Hook me up with the good deals, brotha man.
Originally Posted by TheShodan View Post
No real deals at that point. If you get a nice $600 I'm sure you can put together a good basic setup or buy used. Or wait for the after XMAS specials.

best I can think of off hand for near that is like an M&P Sport 15

You're in California, right?​​​​​​
He's messing with you. Pretty sure slomofo spends $325 on gun parts every other day...at least.
Old 12-18-2017, 06:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Who here has Hera Arms stuff? Does it look and feel like a quality made product?

I went to buy Hera CQR stuff today from some random guy and he's got it all mounted to his airsoft gun. Then he tells me the company designed the products for airsoft but since parts are interchangeable, they started marketing to real gun owners. I didn't buy the stock set because it felt cheap as hell.

I'm going to order one online just in case this airsoft guy had airsoft specific parts (like how Magpul has Chinese made airsoft stuff).
i thought it was marketed for CA and other restricted states.

but if you want to order it its listed here for $88

https://www.stackingbodies.com/produ...-buttstock-blk
Old 12-18-2017, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
He's messing with you. Pretty sure slomofo spends $325 on gun parts every other day...at least.
OH.. I gotcha. He was being funny.. So I guess I respond with "Ha haa haa...ha?"
I don't really follow the man's habits, so your inference must be the right one..
Old 12-18-2017, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by jay_cue View Post
i thought it was marketed for CA and other restricted states.

but if you want to order it its listed here for $88

https://www.stackingbodies.com/produ...-buttstock-blk
Funny how they call that a CA compliant stock, but technically it's a "thumb hole" stock which makes it an 'evil assault weapon' feature.

This was an issue back in the day when a company did this for AK's and the ATF stepped in and said no-go on it being a featureless setup.
Old 12-18-2017, 09:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

OH.. I gotcha. He was being funny.. So I guess I respond with "Ha haa haa...ha?"
I don't really follow the man's habits, so your inference must be the right one..
basically this breh

Old 12-18-2017, 12:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by DRAMA View Post
Funny how they call that a CA compliant stock, but technically it's a "thumb hole" stock which makes it an 'evil assault weapon' feature.

This was an issue back in the day when a company did this for AK's and the ATF stepped in and said no-go on it being a featureless setup.
well they have basically a block off plate that won't allow you to grip it through a thumb hole. but then can remove the plate when you're out of state.
Old 12-18-2017, 03:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm glad I'm a little too old to understand this meme. ( I can only imagine his inference resides on the premise that it can be assumed that the BATFE (like any other Fed/State agency that violates the 4th & 14 Amendments privacy rights) is monitoring this thread for attention. Yeah... hilarious

I see. Never consider anything that slomofo says seriously.... ever. Message received. How disappointing.
eh its mainly shown when ever people ask how much stuff you got.

But that was kind of his point when he saw all the low numbers doe

then again all the true ballers/enthusiast are pretty much gone from here RIP

Besides wouldn't really surprise me if they know of this thread........our doj actively monitors the local forums

I'm assuming this thread is still on the top google searches doe
Old 12-18-2017, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by DJ Roomba View Post
eh its mainly shown when ever people ask how much stuff you got.

But that was kind of his point when he saw all the low numbers doe

then again all the true ballers/enthusiast are pretty much gone from here RIP

Besides wouldn't really surprise me if they know of this thread........our doj actively monitors the local forums

I'm assuming this thread is still on the top google searches doe
I appreciate the explanation. Onward and forward.
Old 12-18-2017, 04:48 PM
GDD Member

I'm glad I'm a little too old to understand this meme. ( I can only imagine his inference resides on the premise that it can be assumed that the BATFE (like any other Fed/State agency that violates the 4th & 14 Amendments privacy rights) is monitoring this thread for attention. Yeah... hilarious

I see. Never consider anything that slomofo says seriously.... ever. Message received. How disappointing.

Why do you always do this?

Sarcasm.

My "question" in that post was not a real question, it was sarcasm. Yes, I understand that your mind is unable to detect sarcasm in written form, you've said this before, but I'm not going to announce sarcasm because one person on earth can't pick it up. Every time you answer one of my questions, it's typically sarcasm and all of my follow up questions are only being asked to see how many times you can answer these questions before realizing that you weren't supposed to be answering them in the first place.
Old 12-18-2017, 10:42 PM

Why do you always do this?

Sarcasm.

My "question" in that post was not a real question, it was sarcasm. Yes, I understand that your mind is unable to detect sarcasm in written form, you've said this before, but I'm not going to announce sarcasm because one person on earth can't pick it up. Every time you answer one of my questions, it's typically sarcasm and all of my follow up questions are only being asked to see how many times you can answer these questions before realizing that you weren't supposed to be answering them in the first place.
Like I said. It won't be a problem anymore. I'll just won't respond to anything you may post for future reference, that's all. I'm sorry, but your attempts at this really are just simply terrible.. I can catch sarcasm quite well, just not your ...unique style of what you think is sarcasm.

It's simply my fault for constantly being baited into your version of "wit", when you seem to pose these rhetorical questions. So, the problem is solved, from my end. I simply will put you on my ignore list, and then there will no longer be any ambiguities. You won't feel you have to explain anything, and I don't waste time misconstruing what you say.. Sound fair to you? This seems to be the only way to avoid wasting time trying to understand your premise. I'd love to have fun on this thread, but not at the expense of just "stupid to be stupid"..

Truly and honestly, I'm not upset, or "butthurt" or whatever you all call "offended" nowadays. Your "humor" has simply made me.....indifferent to whatever it is you say now. So, Again.. Message received.
Old 12-19-2017, 07:53 AM
Painting Masterpieces

I appreciate slomofo's ability to troll. It's entertaining and part of the culture in this thread.

He's a good dude.
Old 12-19-2017, 08:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I appreciate slomofo's ability to troll. It's entertaining and part of the culture in this thread.

He's a good dude.
i don't post much, and maybe check this thread and very few others but know enough that slomo is an ak guy and knew he wasn't being serious. many times i don't even notice who posts and just read the post itself so don't know names to demeanor.
Old 12-19-2017, 09:45 AM

He's a good dude.
I'm quite sure he is. No intent for any disrespect towards the man. I guess I just deal with a lot of threads and other outlets where trolling isn't much of an issue. And when it is, its rather obvious and notorious.
I just don't "get it", and really not interested in seeing the entertaining virtue of trolling like this. But I'm ok with that. Peace.
Old 12-19-2017, 10:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

gotta keep the thread going/entertaining doe
Old 12-19-2017, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by DJ Roomba View Post
gotta keep the thread going/entertaining doe
Better ways to do than that. ****... sorry. Even a good meme or well-placed GIF or two could do better than what he posted. If that is considered entertainment at this point in this thread, then its already dying, and you're looking for something desperate to hold onto just to have a recent post count, even if it isn't about....well, anything.

But then again, what does it really matter in the end? It's just a forum. It isn't art imitating life or anything... I'll just come back when ya'll have something of real interest to discuss or show or actually make fun of. I just won't hold my breath in the meantime, I guess.

By all means.. Carry on with the "entertaining" trolling..
Old 12-19-2017, 11:40 AM
Painting Masterpieces

So anyway, you guys giving anything interesting for Christmas? I think my wife got me a lever action. Crossing fingers.
Old 12-19-2017, 11:46 AM
HT White Ops

Nice, which lever gun?
Old 12-19-2017, 01:25 PM
Painting Masterpieces

A long box arrived with "Marlin" printed on the side. I guess we'll find out on Christmas.

I've been talking about the Marlin Jurassic Park/Wind River 45-70 for a couple of weeks. But it's just like her to use that as a distraction.
Old 12-19-2017, 01:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

mod chat must be fun right now : coolface:
Old 12-19-2017, 02:00 PM
Painting Masterpieces

You got a nice pier in Redondo?
Old 12-19-2017, 02:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

only the best for xtrac

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.