Notices
Forced Induction Everything Forced Induction (Ex: Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Blowoff valves, IC Piping, Turbo Manifolds)

▐▐▐▐▐ PRIVATE LABEL MFG PLM B/D/F-series Turbo Manifold SALE BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK B

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 11:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ▐▐▐▐▐ PRIVATE LABEL MFG PLM B/D/F-series Turbo Manifold SALE BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK B

*** SPECIAL*** USE COUPON CODE "10MS" TO RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE WEBSITE ORDER AND FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES!!!

You may order directly through our secure website at www.privatelabelmfg.com

(PLEASE NOTE: WEBSITE PRICING AND FORUM PRICING MAY DIFFER. PM FOR FORUM PRICING!)

[size=5][b][center] ▐▐▐▐▐ PRIVATE LABEL MFG PLM B/D/F-series Turbo Manifold SALE BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK BOOST ▐▐▐▐▐

Private Label MFG Power Driven T3 RAMHORN turbo manifold (B-Series) AC & PS COMPATABLE

Private Label MFG Power Driven T3 RAMHORN turbo manifold (B-Series) AC & PS COMPATIBLE is designed to spool large turbos very quickly, producing massive midrange gains that carry to redline. This manifold is designed for any high power application, where huge power, huge torque and great spool is necessary. This is ideal for all forms of competition; Autocross, Drag racing and road racing.

Recommended for 1.6L-2.0L engine displacements

NOTE:

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

The Basics:

• Brand New In Box
• B-Series Motor
• Made of 304 Stainless steel
• One year limited warranty
• Machined CNC-ed manifold flange
• Flange is 1/2 inch thick
• Thick 8 guage/Schedule 40 pipe
• One piece design
• 44mm waste gate flanges
• AC or Power Steering compatible
• Surfaced Head Flange For Perfect Seal
• Vtec Heads Must cut Power Steering Bracket to clear exhaust runner
• AC lines must be heat wrapped.
• Fully Ported Low Angle Merge Collector
• Professionally Tig welded and assembled

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

MSRP IS 650.00
MESSAGE ME FOR HONDA-TECH.com PRICNG

PICTURES

B-Series Topmount

Private Label MFG Power Driven T3 top mount turbo manifold (B-Series)is designed to spool large turbos very quickly, producing massive midrange gains that carry to redline. This manifold is designed for any high power application, where huge power, huge torque and great spool is necessary. This is ideal for all forms of competition; Autocross, Drag racing and road racing.

*Private label MFG recommends using our downpipes for an easier installation.

Recommended for 1.6L-2.0L engine displacements

Features
• Brand New In Box
• B-Series Motor
• Thick 8 guage/Schedule 40 pipe
• One piece design
• Not AC or Power Steering compatible

K-series Sidewinder

Private Label MFG Power Driven T3 sidewinder turbo manifold (K-Series) is designed to spool large turbos very quickly, producing massive midrange gains that carry to redline. This manifold is designed for any high power application, where huge power, huge torque and great spool is necessary. This manifold design fits every Honda K series chassis from K-swapped CRX's, Civics and Integras, and EP3 civics and RSX's. This is ideal for all forms of competition; Autocross, Drag racing and road racing.

Recommended for 2.0L-2.4L engine displacements
Down pipes are made only for the RSX chassis as of right now, more selections to come in the near future.

Features
• Brand New In Box
• K-Series Motor
• Thick 8 gauge/Schedule 40 pipe
• One piece design

F-Series / S2000 Frontmount

Private Label MFG Power Driven T3 Twin scroll turbo manifold (F-Series/S2000) is designed to spool large turbos very quickly, producing massive midrange gains that carry to redline. This manifold is designed for any high power application, where huge power, huge torque and great spool is necessary. TThis is ideal for all forms of competition; Autocross, Drag racing and road racing.

Recommended for 2.0L-2.4L engine displacements

Features
• Brand New In Box
• F-Series Motor
• Thick 8 gauge/Schedule 40 pipe
• One piece design
• Dual 38mm wastegate flanges
• Professionally TIG welded and assembled
• Vtec solenoid SENSOR will not be used on this unit

__________________________________________________ _________________

PAYMENT OPTIONS:

Paypal ID & INFO: HONDAPARTSALES@gmail.com

If purchasing with Paypal please remember to confirm your address with paypal prior to placing the order. The reason we require confirmed addresses is so that both parties are protected via Paypal Buyer/Seller Protection Policy. If you're unsure on how to confirm your address with paypal you can contact them directly and they will walk you through it.

PAYPAL ORDERING:

When using Paypal to purchase, please make sure that you leave your order info in the notes section of Paypal. (Ex: Hytech Standard Tube H-T Special $325 w/ free shipping) This helps us process your order quickly and correctly. Please note that this is very important as if there are no notes left on the payment it will delay your order.

WEBSITE ORDERING:

You may order directly through our secure website at www.privatelabelmfg.com
(PLEASE NOTE WEBSITE PRICING IS NOT WHAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED. WE PROCESS EVERY ORDER MANUALLY)

***IMPORTANT*** When checking out on our website, Please make sure to select KENNY as the representative as the order will then go to me and I will be responsible for your package. This way if any information is needed, you can PM or email me directly and I can personally help you myself since I process/packed/shipped your order.

DEALER/WHOLESALE INQUIRES ARE WELCOME

Last edited by Witz; 12-01-2015 at 11:24 AM.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:24 AM

Default Re: ▐▐▐▐▐ PRIVATE LABEL MFG PLM B/D/F-series Turbo Manifold SALE BEST BANG FOR THE BU

Old 01-25-2012, 11:25 AM

Default Re: ▐▐▐▐▐ PRIVATE LABEL MFG PLM B/D/F-series Turbo Manifold SALE BEST BANG FOR THE BU

Originally Posted by xbigpitax
turbo is a t3 precision 6262, sorry for the sideways pic but i cant get it to upload normal

Originally Posted by xbigpitax
Gotta say I'm very happy with this top mount its made great power an haven't had not one issue with it. Highly recommend if you want a good inexpensive manifold. Well my car made 538 370 on 20psi an I'm going back for 26!!! Here are some pics

Last edited by Witz; 07-17-2013 at 11:14 AM.

future posts
Old 01-26-2012, 10:54 AM

Thirsty Thursdays~~!
Old 01-27-2012, 10:42 AM

NOW GET 10% OFF EVERYTHING & FREE S&H TO THE LOWER 48 STATES ON THE WEBSITE! Use Coupon code at check out: "10MS"
www.privatelabelmfg.com
Old 01-30-2012, 11:04 AM

Case of the Mondays ~!
Old 01-30-2012, 01:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Either I'm blind or can't read, how much for the manifold
Old 01-31-2012, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by germ8998
Either I'm blind or can't read, how much for the manifold
pm-ed

Taco Tuesdays~!
Old 02-01-2012, 11:44 AM

Hump day bumping it ~!
Old 02-02-2012, 02:05 PM

Thirsty Thursdays~~!
Old 02-03-2012, 11:29 AM

TGIF ~!
Old 02-07-2012, 12:17 PM

Taco Tuesdays~!
Old 02-09-2012, 11:40 AM

Thirsty Thursdays~~!
Old 02-10-2012, 11:48 AM

TGIF ~!
Old 02-13-2012, 11:45 AM

Case of the Mondays ~!
Old 02-16-2012, 11:15 AM

Thirsty Thursdays~~!
Old 02-17-2012, 01:43 PM

TGIF ~!
Old 02-21-2012, 12:07 PM

Taco Tuesdays~!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:10 AM

TTMFT~~!
Old 02-26-2012, 06:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone who buys these bseries topmounts, will waste there $$ like i did. I purchased once of these topmounts for my gsr, eg hatch. put the manifold on, and i noticed it was sittin up really high. went to install turbo and close hood, and its sittin about 4 inch's too high. so now im stuck with a manifold that wont even work for my car unless i cut my hood to ****. Thanks for gettin the measurements wrong when you guys decided to start makin manifolds, now i understand why everyplace sellin em says no returns what so ever.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Teggyb18a
Anyone who buys these bseries topmounts, will waste there $$ like i did. I purchased once of these topmounts for my gsr, eg hatch. put the manifold on, and i noticed it was sittin up really high. went to install turbo and close hood, and its sittin about 4 inch's too high. so now im stuck with a manifold that wont even work for my car unless i cut my hood to ****. Thanks for gettin the measurements wrong when you guys decided to start makin manifolds, now i understand why everyplace sellin em says no returns what so ever.

Did you purchase this from me?
If so I would have helped you out with this problem.
If you did order it from me, please contact me so I can help you with this problem.
I have installed this on a integra and there weren't any fitment issues with the the manifold.

seems like you have only 5 posts too.
are here just to troll my thread?
Old 02-28-2012, 11:36 AM

Taco Tuesdays~!
Old 02-29-2012, 11:02 AM

Hump day bumping it ~!

Quick Reply: ▐▐▐▐▐ PRIVATE LABEL MFG PLM B/D/F-series Turbo Manifold SALE BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK B