Notices

Zex Or NX... anyone running one of them or had both? ..

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 10:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zex Or NX... anyone running one of them or had both? ..

for a while ive been researching nitrous and i was kind of set on a zex kit until i stumbled upon an article/forum about NX kits.. from what i have read, NX kits are overall a way better kit, they rate there shot/hp at the wheels and not the crank .. they are very similar to zex's kit which caught my attention.. i would much rather have it activated by WOT instead of a push button (which is why i had zex in mind to begin with) .. NX uses 2 sylinoids (sp?) instead of 1 like zex uses.. so there isnt as much stress on the one.. the only thing im not liking about the NX is one of there accessories which in my eyes, is kind of a need and a very good piece of mind, and that is there window switch, it uses the pills an you have to buy the pills, and i dont believe you can block out first gear like you can with the zex window switch... does anybody know if you can use the zex window switch on a NX kit? .. and i also like how the zex kit is more user friendly compared to the NX (or maybe it isnt? still doing my research)..

if anyone here is using a NX, Zex or has used them both.. could you chime in and let me know how you liked it, what you disliked about it, and what you would recommend and why? .. most importantly, i would like to know if you can use the zex traction control window switch on the NX kit? ..

Modified by CRXherbie91 at 12:01 PM 9/24/2008