Notices

zeitronix wideband questions... just got done datalogging

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 03:45 PM
official honda whore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default zeitronix wideband questions... just got done datalogging

well i hooked up everything and it datalogs a/f fine and it says my tps and user1 are the same thing basically, but waht i dont get is my user 1 input only goes up to 4.3 or 4.4 at wot .... and the tps reads 99 at wot, i was just wondering if thats right , or if i need to adjust my throttle cable because i thought it was supposed to go to 5 volts

also, is there any way to datalog boost w/o buying there boost feature, like could i hook it up to my stock map sensor, or my gm 3 bar???

besides these questions i absolutely love this wideband, no problems datalogging, just couldnt get em to work with uberdata 1.70?? idk why, i exited outta zeitronix program and set it to com1 and zeitronix wideband an all my readings were way wacked out of it

brian

ps had it all hooked up and datalogging withing 30 mins
Old 08-08-2005, 04:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: zeitronix wideband questions... just got done datalogging (coptzer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by coptzer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> just couldnt get em to work with uberdata 1.70?? idk why, i exited outta zeitronix program and set it to com1 and zeitronix wideband an all my readings were way wacked out of it

brian

ps had it all hooked up and datalogging withing 30 mins </TD></TR></TABLE>

Last time I checked the Zeitronix wont work with Uberdata, Crome or Hondata. Since the voltage to AFR conversion (or whatever) is non-linear. Most other widebands like PLX and Innovate have a linear voltage to AFR output. So since it is non linear you can use a simple formula to tell you what each AFR to voltage ratio will be.
Old 08-08-2005, 04:58 PM
official honda whore

Default Re: zeitronix wideband questions... just got done datalogging (BlueShadow)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BlueShadow &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Last time I checked the Zeitronix wont work with Uberdata, Crome or Hondata. Since the voltage to AFR conversion (or whatever) is non-linear. Most other widebands like PLX and Innovate have a linear voltage to AFR output. So since it is non linear you can use a simple formula to tell you what each AFR to voltage ratio will be.</TD></TR></TABLE>

ya i noticed that, oh well not a huge deal, i just didnt know if anyone out there had a fix for this for uber or not

bump
Old 08-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bigwig was working on it, but I dont know if he finished it or not. Maybe you can ask him and see how he's doing on getting the Zt2 to work with UD.
Old 08-09-2005, 03:47 PM
official honda whore

bump
Old 08-10-2005, 08:38 AM

I know neptune logger now supports it, I PMed james on his site yesterday.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:42 AM
official honda whore

Default Re: zeitronix wideband questions... just got done datalogging (Mikes01GSR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mikes01GSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I know neptune logger now supports it, I PMed james on his site yesterday.</TD></TR></TABLE>

ya i am waitin for neptune to come out for final user tuning, but for now uber is workin for me

btw, you ever go to pittraceway? i saw your car at westchester meet last year and would love to see it again
Old 08-10-2005, 01:23 PM

I don't head to the drags to often, I went once last year. It's sorta useless untill
I get slicks and I can't get them till I can get 15" wheels and I can't get them
until I figure out how to get them over my 12.2" brakes so it's a viscous cycle.
Next year you could come to beaver run and check it out or one of our pittsburgh
meets depending on how close you are.
Old 08-10-2005, 01:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just hooked my User 1 input to the Map Sensor wire coming from my ecu. I then convert the Volts to Psi. Yeah it won't work with the Uberdata so I just use the Zeitronix Software and tune from there.
Old 08-10-2005, 02:01 PM
official honda whore

Default Re: zeitronix wideband questions... just got done datalogging (Mikes01GSR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mikes01GSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I don't head to the drags to often, I went once last year. It's sorta useless untill
I get slicks and I can't get them till I can get 15" wheels and I can't get them
until I figure out how to get them over my 12.2" brakes so it's a viscous cycle.
Next year you could come to beaver run and check it out or one of our pittsburgh
meets depending on how close you are. </TD></TR></TABLE>

ya im living in indiana right now, been on pittspeed alot an been to pittraceway a cpl weeks in a row now

i remember awhile back because your big brake kit that you need to run atleast 16" WHEELS or something, oh well i guess braking is a priority before the 1/4
Old 08-10-2005, 02:40 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by coptzer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

ya im living in indiana right now, been on pittspeed alot an been to pittraceway a cpl weeks in a row now

i remember awhile back because your big brake kit that you need to run atleast 16" WHEELS or something, oh well i guess braking is a priority before the 1/4</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah when road course is more of a priority then drag racing brakes are a big deal.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:19 PM

Default Re: (SynTeg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SynTeg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just hooked my User 1 input to the Map Sensor wire coming from my ecu. I then convert the Volts to Psi. Yeah it won't work with the Uberdata so I just use the Zeitronix Software and tune from there. </TD></TR></TABLE>thats what I did on on mine
Old 08-11-2005, 04:34 AM
official honda whore

Default Re: (ramennoodles)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ramennoodles &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thats what I did on on mine</TD></TR></TABLE>

whats the conversion you guys use to convert it to? and do you wire up all 3 wires from the map sensor, or just one, also if someone could tell me the pin out for the ecu id appreciate it

brian
Old 08-11-2005, 04:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (coptzer)

Check out this thread

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1033455
Old 08-11-2005, 05:11 AM
official honda whore

Default Re: (BlueShadow)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BlueShadow &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Check out this thread

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1033455</TD></TR></TABLE>

ya thats the write up i used, but i still dont know the conversion factor to be able to read the amount of boost or what else i need to hook up if possible to be able to datalog boost w/o buying the sensor from zeitronix
Old 08-11-2005, 02:15 PM

this is what i use
and this one in excel http://www.google.com/url?sa=t...2qOsM
Old 08-11-2005, 06:46 PM
official honda whore

Default Re: zeitronix wideband questions... just got done datalogging (ramennoodles)

stock is 1.75 thoughh, wo these charts dont help me any
Old 08-11-2005, 07:06 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

inHG=20(volts)/1.85-30.81

^ that is the stock map sensor formula. Credit to Pgmfi.org and bigwig.

GM 3 bar isn't linear.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:21 PM

Default Re: (93turbo16)

I thought you said your using gm 3bar. thats why I posted. sorry. you could always just add the 3bar in, feed it 5v, ground and send the signal wire to the user input on the zeitronix