Notices

Xenocron Tuning and Moates.Net offering ZERO Cost...Honda/Acura & GM/Ford Focused Tuning Tools Semin

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 05:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Xenocron Tuning and Moates.Net offering ZERO Cost...Honda/Acura & GM/Ford Focused Tuning Tools Semin

After our successful seminar last year at SEMA at an off-site Dyno Facility with our Crome Tuning Seminar...I decided this year to go a little bigger and a little more legit.

Craig Moates and I will have a booth at this years PRI Show in Orlando Florida and we will each be offering an On-Site Free Tuning Tools Seminar. Come see us in Booth 1822 if you are at the show!

Seminar One is Titled "Affordable Options and How-To for Honda / Acura Fuel Injection Tuning" and will be at 11am on December 6th in Meeting Room S330H (3rd level). It will be lead by myself and will last approximately 90 minutes.

Seminar One is Titled "Affordable Options and How-To for GM / Ford Fuel Injection Tuning" and will be at 11am on December 7th in Meeting Room S330H (3rd level). It will be lead by Craig Moates and will last approximately 90 minutes.

The main focus with both of these seminars is how easy and affordable fuel injection tuning has become with the innovation of various hardware, software and how their features rival much more complicated and expensive management systems available. We will show you how easy it is to begin using these tools in your shop right away and we will illustrate how your team can become more competitive and save money. This can now be done without compromising quality or performance. We will also be show casing some new products that will be available just after the show or shortly after.

Hope to see anyone that can make it there...and meet a few new faces!

Old 11-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Xenocron Tuning and Moates.Net offering ZERO Cost...Honda/Acura & GM/Ford Focused Tuning Tools S

Good stuff Hope to run into you all there
Old 11-23-2007, 07:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Xenocron Tuning and Moates.Net offering ZERO Cost...Honda/Acura & GM/Ford Focused Tuning Tools S

Sounds like a worthwhile roadtrip!
Old 11-23-2007, 07:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

where at in orlando?will you and greg both have stuff for sale there?
Old 11-23-2007, 07:40 PM

I might end up having to tune that weekend.
Hopefully I can make it out & check out everyone's booth :-)
Old 11-23-2007, 08:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

can we get a good stable version of crome pro while we are there? all joking aside, i would like to get a good version a i know both you and mtber have such good luck with it. i on the other hand have such mega problems
Old 11-23-2007, 08:27 PM

Default Re: (mrbsponge)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mrbsponge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">can we get a good stable version of crome pro while we are there? all joking aside, i would like to get a good version a i know both you and mtber have such good luck with it. i on the other hand have such mega problems</TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't think the issue is the version you have.
It is probably user error & or configuration + what ever bugs the software has
Old 11-23-2007, 10:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mtber)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mtber &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I don't think the issue is the version you have.
It is probably user error & or configuration + what ever bugs the software has </TD></TR></TABLE>

you are probably correct john!

i need to come back to tampa and go to the mtber crome class, im just so fed up with it

Old 11-24-2007, 03:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Sound's brill. Why don't people do stuff like this over here in the UK! Most of the tuners over here charge the earth and treat you like dirt when you start asking questions and trying to learn.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:00 AM

Default Re: (Powelly)

I'm planning a Euro Trip late Spring or early Summer...I have quite a few good customers abroad I want to visit and I would love to put on a seminar like this as well. Once I get to that point, I'll send out more info

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Powelly &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sound's brill. Why don't people do stuff like this over here in the UK! Most of the tuners over here charge the earth and treat you like dirt when you start asking questions and trying to learn. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 11-24-2007, 05:01 AM

Default Re: (mrbsponge)

I'll put together a folder like I did for the attendees at the Vegas seminar...it will be what I use when I do a Crome car.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mrbsponge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">can we get a good stable version of crome pro while we are there? all joking aside, i would like to get a good version a i know both you and mtber have such good luck with it. i on the other hand have such mega problems</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 11-24-2007, 05:03 AM

Default Re: (zccr-xsi)

Its Craig (not greg)...and this is at the PRI Show.

http://www.performanceracing.com

And we are not allowed to sell on the show floor, but we will probably have some show specials that you can order right from our booth. Both of us will have employees shipping product throughout the week we are in FL.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by zccr-xsi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">where at in orlando?will you and greg both have stuff for sale there?</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 11-24-2007, 05:23 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (xenocron)

Watch out hondata might sue you.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ill be there for the pri show, i def going to see this..!
Old 11-24-2007, 10:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (AROD)

chris
i need your help on a 14+ compression h i am putting together with 93 oct and fluid(water,meth or alchole injection.
i'll call you on monday

to Xenocron
Old 11-24-2007, 12:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (alterdcreations)

Any possible way for this event to be video-taped? I'd love to come watch and learn, but it's so far away from me!! 8)

Just a thought...8)
Old 11-24-2007, 04:35 PM
$cat /dev/urandom

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (mRek9R)

I second the motion to video tape for those of us (me ) that cant make it..
Old 11-24-2007, 07:42 PM

Default Re: (mRek9R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mRek9R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Any possible way for this event to be video-taped? I'd love to come watch and learn, but it's so far away from me!! 8)

Just a thought...8)</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry...no plans for video taping.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sounds good.. i'll be there
Old 11-25-2007, 01:19 PM

Default Re: (.CUBISH.)

Everyone that comes should wear there Honda-Tech user names on their shirt so I can recognize you
Old 11-25-2007, 01:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

what state is this in?lol
Old 11-25-2007, 01:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (MidwestAutoWorks)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MidwestAutoWorks &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Watch out hondata might sue you.</TD></TR></TABLE>lol

good stuff Chris! wish i could make it
Old 11-25-2007, 01:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (93supercoupe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93supercoupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what state is this in?lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

PRI is in mexico this year man, just follow the link he posted above.

Its cause you suck and went to Honduhata.

Good luck Chris. A couple guys from work are making the trip and I stuck there so no go for me.

Old 11-25-2007, 06:05 PM

Default Re: (Blown90hatcH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Blown90hatcH &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A couple guys from work are making the trip and I stuck there so no go for me.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

That sucks...I was hoping you might be able to make it. Next time...
Old 11-26-2007, 05:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (MidwestAutoWorks)

hondata sucks i think what they are doing to dave is wrong!

Quick Reply: Xenocron Tuning and Moates.Net offering ZERO Cost...Honda/Acura & GM/Ford Focused Tuning Tools Semin