Notices

Wiredspeedlab, What happen to them? I need help.

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 11:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wiredspeedlab, What happen to them? I need help.

I know this might be not the exact place to post but I know most of you know Wiredspeedlab. I have sent copies to some moderator on here about my problem. Here's what I sent them:

Hi, It's Vic. I just have a few question about Wiredspeedlab, I ordered a set of Tien coilover on May 2, 2005 and still don't have them yet. Ricky been telling me that it's on back order, then next time I called he'll say that the company they ordered it from just sent them out to them. He told me that 3-4 weeks ago that it was coming but nothing happen . Then I just called last week and today and sometimes there's no answer or no answering machine saying "welcome to Wiredspeedlab, the perfecting performance" greetings. Today when I called it said something like, " you have reach kyle, Please leave a message". What's the deal w/ this company? are they going out of business? or what. they charge me $850 for the coilover and I'm started to worry that I may loose that money if they are not reachable. Please help me out if you can and some other mods and administrator here. I don't know what to do. I'm going to post this on General topic and I hoping that they'll read it or contact me asap. My customer/friend is been waiting for this coilover for over 2 months now. Thank you for the help. I know I can count on you guys.
Old 07-08-2005, 11:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Wiredspeedlab, What happen to them? I need help. (V-SPEC 1)

Rickys a ******* joke, fire him Kyle if your serious about your business. The company themselves are dependable but I will only go through kyle for sales from now on. Unless rickys taking the fall but I have only heard bad things bout him sorry.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Seriously. It's such a shame to see a good buisness go down the drain like it has in the last year.

Kyle ran a great buisness when it was just him...

Old 07-09-2005, 04:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

believe me my problems with wsl / Ricky are even bigger @ the moment! i ordered one simple turbo setup and i payd for shipping to europe 2 times and still its not complete!
Old 07-09-2005, 08:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Wiredspeedlab sucks. That company is a joke.
Old 07-09-2005, 08:58 AM

damn...there go my interest in ordering from them
Old 07-09-2005, 09:06 AM

I've been trying to contact Kyle for the last week or so to resolve a issue that happened back in Febuary... Hopefully he see's this and checks his mail
Old 07-09-2005, 09:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Makdaddynuge)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Makdaddynuge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damn...there go my interest in ordering from them</TD></TR></TABLE>

hope u get ur stuff
Old 07-09-2005, 09:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (STHPERFORMANCE)

Ricky is on a holliday so its all up to kyle now!
Old 07-09-2005, 09:24 AM

And I thought it was just me! I've spent $$$$ with Wiredspeedlab in the past and they were very reliable until my last order about 1 month ago when I was told it has been shipped in the last 2 weeks but still no sign of it! I had asked for a confirmation from Kyle many times what has happened to my shipment and if he hasn't ship it I want my refund and buy it elsewhere and he replied saying he would check with the post office and get back to me but still no news from him and hes not answering my emails! I need my parts and get my car up and running before the end of the month else I would loose my $$$ as Mase will be tuning our cars! Fxxxkxxg frustrated and desperate!!!

BAD fxxx mistake I made buying from them again!!
Old 07-09-2005, 10:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (swlabhot)

Ricky took care of me when they ran into an issue with rc injectors taking for ever to show up. He ended up overnightning a set to me direct from rc....

Old 07-09-2005, 11:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mtber)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mtber &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ricky took care of me when they ran into an issue with rc injectors taking for ever to show up. He ended up overnightning a set to me direct from rc....

</TD></TR></TABLE>

...anyone ever ordered one set of injectors and received two? ... maybe i got yours!!!
Old 07-09-2005, 12:07 PM

Default Re: (LSTEG96)

ya, i had to wait 1 month on injectors from them, but i got em.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:37 PM

Default Re: (Quad-Damage)

cant belive im hearing this from them, i ordered tons of crap from kyle few years ago
Old 07-09-2005, 12:48 PM

Default Re: (mtber)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mtber &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ricky took care of me when they ran into an issue with rc injectors taking for ever to show up. He ended up overnightning a set to me direct from rc....

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeh, when it took forever (4 weeks) to get a shipment. I ordered RC310's with clips, one excuse after another. Only after filing a claim with PayPal did they decide to overnight a set of 550cc's without clips, and this was a month after ordering. WTF. I was so pissed about the whole thing, I sold what I had received on eBay, took my losses and bought Accels from http://www.summitracing.com.

F*ck Wiredspeedlab

Modified by 98BlackTeg at 3:58 PM 7/10/2005

Modified by 98BlackTeg at 4:02 PM 7/10/2005
Old 07-09-2005, 08:36 PM

Default Re: (98BlackTeg)

wow, i had a hondata s200 shipped out to me next day last august, and it came to me the next day. they were good to me, this sucks for you guys having to wait
Old 07-09-2005, 09:10 PM
sh!t happens.

G

Default Re: (skunkwhat)

I have never had any problems with them. I have ordered SOOOOO much stuff from them. I still order from them. I have had friends have trouble but kyle and ricky took care of them..
Old 07-09-2005, 09:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Bryson)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Bryson &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Seriously. It's such a shame to see a good buisness go down the drain like it has in the last year.

Kyle ran a great buisness when it was just him...

</TD></TR></TABLE> Exactly, when kyle was running it, I had no problem at all. Now for some reason, It's not the same anymore. I should not even have to do this here on HT and express sp&lt; my frustration about the whole thing.<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by G"UNIT &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have never had any problems with them. I have ordered SOOOOO much stuff from them. I still order from them. I have had friends have trouble but kyle and ricky took care of them.. </TD></TR></TABLE> When was the last time you ordered from them? was it just recently? try calling there now and try to order parts, let see how long they going to ship your parts. I'm glad you don't have any problem w/ them.<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by skunkwhat &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wow, i had a hondata s200 shipped out to me next day last august, and it came to me the next day. they were good to me, this sucks for you guys having to wait </TD></TR></TABLE>LOL, yeah back in August of 2004. <TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by STHPERFORMANCE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I've been trying to contact Kyle for the last week or so to resolve a issue that happened back in Febuary... Hopefully he see's this and checks his mail </TD></TR></TABLE>Good luck
Old 07-09-2005, 10:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (V-SPEC 1)

yea, ive probably spent about 3 grand through ricky at wired, but ***** been going down hill for the past few months. Been waiting on a refund since like the end of june
Old 07-09-2005, 10:33 PM

Default Re: (adictionbass)

Both times I ordered nothing was shipped as said. I totally understand it's a business and **** happens. Things get backed up and what not, BUT!!!, a little communication goes a LONG way. A simple email or call to say "Yo mang, your stuff is gonna take a bit longer" would clear up much frustration. I also don't like having to ask 3 times for tracking #'s, that **** should be IM'd with the quickness.
Old 07-10-2005, 07:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

**** happens...
i've spent a shitload through ricky at wiredspeed and haven't had a single problem.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (igo4bmx)

Yes, **** happens, but when it does, you owe it to your customer to COMMUNICATE with them at least every few days. Nothing is worse than to think your vendor has forgot about you and just does not care about the problem or situation. Don't even take the customers money if you know in your heart that there is going to be a 3 month wait unless your customer understands the situation.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (earl)

I thought this was a once off, but both my shipments took almost 3 mths... sucks to hear im not alone
Old 07-10-2005, 11:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (freakie)

had an episode with them last yr one an order..

i ordered a turbo, FMIC, and LSD.. I got the turbo and FMIC w/in a week.. but they told me the LSD was on backorder and was gonna take about 2 weeks more.. after two weeks, i called back asking about the LSD, and was given another timeframe excuse.. well i gave them the benefit of the doubt and gave them another week.. well now it was about a month later and still no LSD, so i called back inquiring about it again .. i let the know that I was getting frustrated and upset about the runnaround and finally they got one shipped overnight to wiredspeed and then shipped out to myself., which costed them an extra $100 bucks..

in the end i was happy, but not w/ the customer serice after the sale..

Modified by 92HB_HB at 5:38 PM 7/10/2005
Old 07-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (92HB_HB)

I just got off the phone with ricky. He will be here shorty to clear up a few things. One thing for sure is that there is no more wiredricky.

June

Quick Reply: Wiredspeedlab, What happen to them? I need help.