Notices

who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2004, 08:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country? FOR TUNING

I know I do
Im just gauging the interest.
I missed it last time

He tunes AEM EMS and HONDATA

Modified by SiRkid at 6:33 PM 1/9/2004
Old 01-08-2004, 08:47 PM
Moderator in Chief

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country? (SiRkid)

I have some intrest. As long as its close to me
Old 01-08-2004, 08:48 PM

Default Re: who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country? (SiRkid)

The closer to baltimore the better!!!!!
Old 01-09-2004, 09:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country? (integra-modder)

ttt
Old 01-09-2004, 09:36 AM
What is this crap?

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts
Default Re: who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country? FOR TUNING (SiRkid)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SiRkid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country?</TD></TR></TABLE>

i know i do! make sure to set him outside in freezing weather and hose him down with water.
Old 01-09-2004, 09:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country? FOR TUNING (falconGSR)

LMAO.
he would be no good to us then
Old 01-09-2004, 02:14 PM

Default Re: who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country? FOR TUNING (SiRkid)

Im in, except hes comming back to pa! Its gotta be warm out when he comes back up though, from what you have read above he isnt too fond of the brisk weather we have here.
Old 01-09-2004, 02:16 PM

Default Re: who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country? FOR TUNING (VtecInteg95)

lol how bout north of the border

Old 01-09-2004, 03:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

If he could come back around april, when the weather gets warmer i should be back up and running better than before, so i'm going to need a good tuner to help me out
Old 01-09-2004, 03:17 PM

Default Re: (pip9)

Just keep him out of Jersey and i'm cool with it... I dont want him anywhere near me
Old 01-09-2004, 03:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country? FOR TUNING (VtecInteg95)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by VtecInteg95 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Im in, except hes comming back to pa! Its gotta be warm out when he comes back up though, from what you have read above he isnt too fond of the brisk weather we have here.</TD></TR></TABLE>

**** when its 20 degrees in a parking lot jacking up a car to put a wideband on, when i had to get under there and do it myself, you'd bitch too

Danny, you just dont want me to come to jersey cuz me and your mom go way back
Old 01-09-2004, 04:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country? FOR TUNING (Mase)

You will not see Mase back up here till summer. I just got back from his place in FL and it was like 70 degrees and he was bitching that it was to cold.
Old 01-09-2004, 04:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country? FOR TUNING (underpressure02)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by underpressure02 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You will not see Mase back up here till summer. I just got back from his place in FL and it was like 70 degrees and he was bitching that it was to cold. </TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah right, im coming up there to **** **** up on snow mobiles

I figure, hell, ive been to hell and back in cars, sport bikes, seadoos, boats, flown airplanes, why not start on a snow mobile too
Old 01-09-2004, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country? FOR TUNING (Mase)

im in for spring time.
its really really cold here now.
Old 01-09-2004, 08:52 PM

Default Re: who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country? FOR TUNING (falconGSR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by falconGSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i know i do! make sure to set him outside in freezing weather and hose him down with water.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha....i heard your e-tunning went pretty well....i will be attempt number two, hope all goes as well
Old 01-09-2004, 08:56 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mase &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

yeah right, im coming up there to **** **** up on snow mobiles

I figure, hell, ive been to hell and back in cars, sport bikes, seadoos, boats, flown airplanes, why not start on a snow mobile too </TD></TR></TABLE>

didnt see an ATV on that list....those, along with snow mobiles, are shitloads of fun
Old 01-09-2004, 10:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country? FOR TUNING (integra-modder)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by integra-modder &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

didnt see an ATV on that list....those, along with snow mobiles, are shitloads of fun</TD></TR></TABLE>

actually i used a bunch of ATV's at work to move seadoos and ****
Old 01-09-2004, 10:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

and yes, as weird as it sounds, i have almost completely e-tuned houstonsi's car
Old 01-09-2004, 10:59 PM

Not only as weird, but it almost landed me a night of sleeping on the couch for the 1am remote tuning

If you want something done right, then get 2 crazy people full of ideas with all kinds of money and something good can happen
Old 01-09-2004, 11:08 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mase &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and yes, as weird as it sounds, i have almost completely e-tuned houstonsi's car </TD></TR></TABLE>

On that note...i got that Vnc stuff working last night, so im ready when you are
Old 01-09-2004, 11:10 PM

Default Re: who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country? FOR TUNING (integra-modder)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by integra-modder &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

On that note...i got that Vnc stuff working last night, so im ready when you are</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dont give away all the secrets
Old 01-10-2004, 01:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ive asked for some e tuning help and you keep forgetting
Old 01-10-2004, 01:29 PM

Default Re: who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country? FOR TUNING (HoustonSi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HoustonSi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Dont give away all the secrets </TD></TR></TABLE>
who ever thought of this idea to do it this way, is a genious, because i bet its a pain in the *** for steve to explain where everything is if he is trying to help you out.

do anyone know what port this program works on?
Old 01-10-2004, 02:30 PM

who ever thought of this idea to do it this way, is a genious, because i bet its a pain in the *** for steve to explain where everything is if he is trying to help you out.
do anyone know what port this program works on?</TD></TR></TABLE>

This was an idea at 1am 2 nights ago. Somehow we got started talking about remote desktop and him being able to see my screen while i was in the car. So, with me being the tech. nerd I am, i have wireless ran outside. He was talking to someone else about using the VNC program and we ended up running it at like 130am and him making changes to my map remotley.

Works pretty flawless except when your wife IMs you telling you that you are gonna sleep on the couch and Mase anwsers her for you. ( you will have to see the program work to understand).

I dont know what port it runs off of at the moment, but if you have firewall software and open up the virtual DMZ, then it should work, at least mine did. I also was able to retain my 128bit encryption for wireless.
Old 01-10-2004, 03:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country? FOR TUNING (HoustonSi)

How about South Carolina? I could use some street tuning for more boost.

Quick Reply: who wants MASE back up in the north east part of the country?