Notices

Who has had an Engine built by Endyn? Want experiences with them.

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2003, 07:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who has had an Engine built by Endyn? Want experiences with them.

I am thinking of having an engine built by Endyn and I was wanting experiences with them. Problems? Good work?

Good or bad, let me know.
Old 05-08-2003, 10:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Who has had an Engine built by Endyn? Want experiences with them. (ladysman)

Anyone?
Old 05-08-2003, 10:36 AM
I am a bad person

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Who has had an Engine built by Endyn? Want experiences with them. (ladysman)

I have seen a 200 whp all motor car let go that was built by them. they were running eagle rods though
Old 05-08-2003, 10:48 AM
Better than steak

Default Re: Who has had an Engine built by Endyn? Want experiences with them. (MotorMatrix.com)

I have also seen an all motor 287whp from them too. Street car!
Old 05-08-2003, 10:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Who has had an Engine built by Endyn? Want experiences with them. (Arturbo)

Im a fan
Old 05-08-2003, 10:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Who has had an Engine built by Endyn? Want experiences with them. (Arturbo)

I'm using their pistons. Well built, well designed, etc. I'm pleased.
Old 05-08-2003, 10:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Who has had an Engine built by Endyn? Want experiences with them. (hypa)

Endyn is the real deal and RollerWave design works.
Old 05-08-2003, 11:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Larry Is God.

Trust me.
Old 05-08-2003, 11:21 AM
Banned

Default Re: Who has had an Engine built by Endyn? Want experiences with them. (Bryson)

This month larry is god.... 2 months from now he is a **** sucking crook...... to much drama behind that guy

whats his web site this week?
Old 05-08-2003, 11:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Re: Who has had an Engine built by Endyn? Want experiences with them. (MotorMatrix.com)

Yea but a number of things could have caused that... anything can break.

Larry knows his stuff. He is a good guy.
Old 05-08-2003, 11:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Who has had an Engine built by Endyn? Want experiences with them. (DR. ON POINT)

might be drama and all but his rw technology and head porting is number 1 in my book
Old 05-08-2003, 11:28 AM
Banned

Default Re: Who has had an Engine built by Endyn? Want experiences with them. (b18bturbo)

whats the web site? as long as he is reputable this week I mine as well get a DSM head worked
Old 05-08-2003, 11:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Who has had an Engine built by Endyn? Want experiences with them. (DR. ON POINT)

theoldone.com new website coming out
Old 05-08-2003, 11:32 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MotorMatrix.com &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have seen a 200 whp all motor car let go that was built by them. they were running eagle rods though </TD></TR></TABLE>

Here we go again
Old 05-08-2003, 11:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Who has had an Engine built by Endyn? Want experiences with them. (b18bturbo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b18bturbo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">might be drama and all but his rw technology and head porting is number 1 in my book </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 05-08-2003, 11:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MotorMatrix.com &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have seen a 200 whp all motor car let go that was built by them. they were running eagle rods though </TD></TR></TABLE>

However, Wasn't it Jojo or Kubo (can't remember) that broke an Eagle as well? Is it on them as well?

What RPM was that motor reved too? H beams were never really designed for high RPM's. It's true they should know that, but Endyn has had a lot of succes running eagle's.
Old 05-08-2003, 11:53 AM
Banned

Default Re: Who has had an Engine built by Endyn? Want experiences with them. (Bryson)

I never really underestimated the work they do. What I questioned was his business practices. Im sure everyone has read the stories. Some people are highly inteligent but cant run a business for ****.

This reminds me of my uncle, great docotor, runs his own practice, but horrible at keeping records and what not so he only gets paid about 1/3 of what is owed to him and no matter how hard he tries, he still cant get it down.
Old 05-08-2003, 12:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DR. ON POINT &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I never really underestimated the work they do. What I questioned was his business practices. Im sure everyone has read the stories. Some people are highly inteligent but cant run a business for ****.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Why do you say that?
Old 05-08-2003, 12:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ok, I found this and now I am VERY hesitant at all to have him do anything.

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=252367
Old 05-08-2003, 12:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Oh god not this stupid question AGAIN!!! Now were gonna get int a stupid debate about what a drunken fucktard Larry is and how not to trust anything he does or says.

Look, Larry might have some personal issues with some people on and off HT, but the guy is a genious! I don't know about his other products but his pistons are really top notch! I have had no problems with them and my car has really come together since I've had them installed....same with the Eagles he's recommended.

Not ragging or flamming, but Motormatrix has posted several times that he's seen Eagles give away at 200whp, but I am boosting way above that now and have no problems. I sure if they were THAT bad, Larry nor Ben wouldn't be selling for boost applications. Its really silly, and ridiculous let one bad experience with a product or rumors about a person let you influence your descision...every product and person has their faults.

Investigate and ask questions...So far I have only heard of 1 or 2 claims of Eagles being bad...most of it from Motormatrix. And for the rumors about Larry and his so-called "poor business tactics"...who ****** cares??? He makes great **** and has supported me well before and after the sale...that's all that really counts.
Old 05-08-2003, 12:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Larry has been top-notch for me.

I ordered my pistons and had them on my doorstep 3 days later. He gave me tons of advice on my build-up, too.

Sonny
Old 05-08-2003, 12:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Who has had an Engine built by Endyn? Want experiences with them. (MiraiZ)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MiraiZ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Oh god not this stupid question AGAIN!!! Now were gonna get int a stupid debate about what a drunken fucktard Larry is and how not to trust anything he does or says.

Look, Larry might have some personal issues with some people on and off HT, but the guy is a genious! I don't know about his other products but his pistons are really top notch! I have had no problems with them and my car has really come together since I've had them installed....same with the Eagles he's recommended.

Not ragging or flamming, but Motormatrix has posted several times that he's seen Eagles give away at 200whp, but I am boosting way above that now and have no problems. I sure if they were THAT bad, Larry nor Ben wouldn't be selling for boost applications. Its really silly, and ridiculous let one bad experience with a product or rumors about a person let you influence your descision...every product and person has their faults.

Investigate and ask questions...So far I have only heard of 1 or 2 claims of Eagles being bad...most of it from Motormatrix. And for the rumors about Larry and his so-called "poor business tactics"...who ****** cares??? He makes great **** and has supported me well before and after the sale...that's all that really counts.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't really care about the whole eagle debate. That isn't what this post was for. As a matter of fact, I ordered Eagles from Larry.

PM me your encounter with Larry. I would like to know. He was very nice to me on the phone and does know his stuff. Just wanting to know what all you had done.
Old 05-08-2003, 01:03 PM
Better than steak

Default Re: Who has had an Engine built by Endyn? Want experiences with them. (MiraiZ)

Sitting over a computer screen you can make all the judgements all you want. But getting to know him and the stuff he has done for me is . I could go on and on how much he has helped me.

Reading stories here on HT you never really get the entire story and dont really know both sides.

So as much as people bash him online makes no difference to me because I'll still run his stuff and I'll always ask for his suggestions. BTW, I have never seen anyone build a motor and so into detail as he does.

art
Old 05-08-2003, 01:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Arturbo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sitting over a computer screen you can make all the judgements all you want. But getting to know him and the stuff he has done for me is . I could go on and on how much he has helped me.

Reading stories here on HT you never really get the entire story and dont really know both sides.

So as much as people bash him online makes no difference to me because I'll still run his stuff and I'll always ask for his suggestions. BTW, I have never seen anyone build a motor and so into detail as he does.

art</TD></TR></TABLE>

About the detail in building a motor. I couldn't agree with you more. At least from talking with him on the phone the attention he gives it is amazing.
Old 05-08-2003, 01:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Arturbo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sitting over a computer screen you can make all the judgements all you want. But getting to know him and the stuff he has done for me is . I could go on and on how much he has helped me.

art</TD></TR></TABLE>

ART me and you know the real story as well as earl and many others larry does some awesome work and detail is extraordinary.

Quick Reply: Who has had an Engine built by Endyn? Want experiences with them.