Notices

where do i attach the vacuum off of the turbonetics deltagate wastegate

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2004, 07:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where do i attach the vacuum off of the turbonetics deltagate wastegate

I have a Drag Gen III turbo kit on my integra right now i have the side exit port on the deltagate attached to the little hole on the side of my compressor housing. I'm only hitting 5 psi right now. Do i leave the connection as is and just turn up the boost on the wastegate itself or to i route the vacuum line up the brake booster line after the manifold. If i did that do i leave the compressor hole open or do i need to plug it with an NPT plug. If so what size npt plug
would really appreciate the help
thanks
Old 07-05-2004, 07:46 PM
O.G. triple O.G.

Received 218 Likes on 196 Posts
Default Re: where do i attach the vacuum off of the turbonetics deltagate wastegate (ruffryderdan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ruffryderdan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have a Drag Gen III turbo kit on my integra right now i have the side exit port on the deltagate attached to the little hole on the side of my compressor housing. I'm only hitting 5 psi right now. Do i leave the connection as is and just turn up the boost on the wastegate itself or to i route the vacuum line up the brake booster line after the manifold. If i did that do i leave the compressor hole open or do i need to plug it with an NPT plug. If so what size npt plug
would really appreciate the help
thanks</TD></TR></TABLE>

Move that vacuum line from the compressor housing to the intake manifold and plug up the hole with a 1/8" NPT brass plug. About turning up the boost...yeah it's easy to do so..but if you are running on a "STOCK" motor...don't risk blowing your motor. Anything beyond it's limit (9-11psi) will mess up the stock pistons and various other components!!!
Old 07-05-2004, 07:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you can leave the vaccume line where it is and put more spring pressure on by turning the screw on the top on the wg

But go a little bit at a time