Notices

Where to buy brand new resistor boxes via wholesale ????

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 05:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to buy brand new resistor boxes via wholesale ????

Hey guys, we are looking for a place that offers brand new resistor boxes w/ wholesale pricing. We will be a supporting vendor here in the next few days. We sell fuel injectors, fuel pumps, fuel pressure regulators, fuel rails, etc. for all types of cars and offer cleaning & flow testing services also. We want to offer a complete kit with fuel injectors, clips, and resistor box for the cars that need it..

I hope that someone on Honda Tech will know where I can purchase these new and for a fair price. I know we can get them at the junkyard, but we want to offer them brand new and not have to worry about parts failing..

Please e-mail me at josh@fuelinjectorclinic.com or reply to this post if you can help us out.

thanks in advance,
Josh

Old 09-14-2006, 05:51 PM
Mr. Badwrench

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Where to buy brand new resistor boxes via wholesale ???? (Josh @ FIC)

well being a dealer item, i dont know of an aftermarket vendor that makes them. ill look at my parts house tomorrow and see if borg warner, or federated, or federal mogul, or somehting like that has em. but i dont think youll be finding one.

you may want to look into injector drivers. like the fjo?