Notices

whats better intank or inline fuel pump with stock injectors......on a turbo ls

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2002, 02:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats better intank or inline fuel pump with stock injectors......on a turbo ls

whats better to run on stock injectors with ls turbo?
Old 07-02-2002, 02:57 PM
Better than steak

Default Re: whats better intank or inline fuel pump with stock injectors......on a turbo ls (HybridCoupe)

Fmu or standalone?
Old 07-02-2002, 02:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: whats better intank or inline fuel pump with stock injectors......on a turbo ls (HybridCoupe)

since you are obviously using an FMU, you'll want an inline high pressure pump.

Dustin
Old 07-11-2002, 02:41 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: whats better intank or inline fuel pump with stock injectors......on a turbo ls (dustin)

if you run a piggy back system like AEM or greddy will you need an inline????
Old 07-11-2002, 08:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: whats better intank or inline fuel pump with stock injectors......on a turbo ls (thejdmkid)

AEM is not piggy back! Second time I've seen you post that. Greddy emanage or whatever it is, is a piggy back. Sorry if I sound cranky but I'm just frustrated with this hobby/money pit we like to call turbo hondas. And to answer your original question, do a search. I've seen this whole fmu/ inline pump question too many times.

[Modified by turboeg, 9:28 PM 7/11/2002]
Old 07-11-2002, 08:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: whats better intank or inline fuel pump with stock injectors......on a turbo ls (turboeg)

AEM is not piggy back! Second time I've seen you post that. Greddy emanage or whatever it is, is a piggy back. Sorry if I sound cranky but I'm just frustrated with this hobby/money pit we like to call turbo hondas. And to answer your original question, do a search. I've seen this whole fmu/ inline pump question too many times.

[Modified by turboeg, 9:28 PM 7/11/2002]
WOOOW calm down this board isnt here for you to reflect your pissy atitude. He obviously doesnt know the differance, so rather then get pissed why not try to explain it to him. Allso this guy is not the one that made this thread so cut him some slack. *rant* cant stand people that be-little others that dont know as much about this as them *rant* sorry but geeezzz!
Old 07-11-2002, 09:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: whats better intank or inline fuel pump with stock injectors......on a turbo ls (rjardy)

I am completely aware what this board is here for-helping others and sharing information. When I see false information, I'll do my best to correct it. If I happen to be "pissy" when I post, thats too bad. Your doing the same thing I did by replying to my post-letting me know you dont like what you see. Why don't I try to explain it to him? Because its a topic thats been covered over and over. The search function is there for a reason. Did I say I knew more than anyone else? No. You "cant stand people" like me because of something I posted on a forum? Thats shallow. If I offended you or anyone else in anyway, I apologize, as a person.
Old 07-11-2002, 10:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: whats better intank or inline fuel pump with stock injectors......on a turbo ls (turboeg)

I think you may be taking this to personall. I have been on this board for quite some time and just as much as i see a question that has been beat to death, i allso se responses such as yours. I just dont think it is fare to throw atitude around, especially when someone is trying to learn. Allso im sorry that you think i am shallow because i am trying to stick up for this guy.

Rob
Old 07-11-2002, 11:27 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: whats better intank or inline fuel pump with stock injectors......on a turbo ls (rjardy)

Well just to say thanks rjardy for gettin my back. i didnt know that aem wasnt a piggyback i knew it was plug an play but thought that it was the same as piggy back. but this has nothing to do with this topic. i just jumped on here to ask. i have a greddy e manage an i just purchased a comptech intank fuel pump. an i have rc 550cc injectors i'm just checking to see if i need a inline also.
( sorry to the dude who started this post, to cause so much drama)
We all need to remember that we dont know everything thats why this board is here. so we can all put or heads together an make this hobby more enjoyable ....

[Modified by thejdmkid, 12:28 AM 7/12/2002]
Old 07-11-2002, 11:41 PM
Better than steak

Default Re: whats better intank or inline fuel pump with stock injectors......on a turbo ls (thejdmkid)

Be nice guys or the wrath of Me will come down on this thread..hehe

art