Notices

vid - boosted eg daily vs. bentley continental gt.

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 10:03 AM
B A N N E D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (boosted94cx)

im gonna say the sparks were from the steel belt on his tire. theres no way that car makes enough power to spin like that the whole way down. even on street tires.

shitty tires ftl
Old 12-07-2006, 10:19 AM

Nice!
Old 12-07-2006, 11:12 AM

Default Re: (integra_gsr98)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by integra_gsr98 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">But in the end.... that guy still went home in a Bentley. </TD></TR></TABLE>

But in the end..... he still got smoked by a hatchback with a book value of $1500
Old 12-07-2006, 11:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

So Bentleys are suppose to be fast now??? hmm
Old 12-07-2006, 02:54 PM

Default Re: vid - boosted eg daily vs. bentley continental gt. (shant)

hell yea always like seeing a honda tear up a high end car for you.
Old 12-07-2006, 05:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: vid - boosted eg daily vs. bentley continental gt. (UNKNOWN_MEMBER)

so he posts a video of him beating a bentley and people have to come in with ot ****?
Old 12-07-2006, 06:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: vid - boosted eg daily vs. bentley continental gt. (boostedej1)

LOCAL

When i work downtown TO i see quite a few bentlys.. rich bastards.

Now find one of them mercedies AMG things with like the SC V8 i think? Theres supposed to be over 500+hp factory.
Old 12-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: vid - boosted eg daily vs. bentley continental gt. (HamiltonRex)

Bentlys have had 500+ hp for quite a while. I think it was at least a decade ago, starting with their Azure convertable model, that they had 400 worth. They do weigh upwards of 5600lbs I think the main purpose is more to showcase the 'built, not bought' mindset. Otherwise, its to show how that bently owner could have spent 6 months worth of insurance to get a faster car.

I'd assume the sparks are actually flames from the dump tube. If you watch, they stop right after it hits the limiter, then resume. &gt;250whp + shitty road + normal street tires = 4th gear slippage.

Video = great, loved the crowd's reaction.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: vid - boosted eg daily vs. bentley continental gt. (boostedej1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by boostedej1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so he posts a video of him beating a bentley and people have to come in with ot ****? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Because everyone loves to hate on this type of stuff. its the honda-tech way.

You beat a 500hp bently in a streetrace and now your the dumbass for having a civic?

Old 12-08-2006, 05:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (I.C.C.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by I.C.C. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So Bentleys are suppose to be fast now??? hmm</TD></TR></TABLE>

If the owner of the Bentley decides to race probably because he thinks his 500+ HP can rape a shitty Civic hatch, then yes, it's a good kill If the owner knew his Bentley was so slow from the start, then he wouldn't even race it at all.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: vid - boosted eg daily vs. bentley continental gt. (shant)

Great race Shant...haha I do the same type of stuff, but I give no excuses to those high-end car owners and take it on an empty highway. Usually when you beat them from a dig, then say blah blah, by 500HP didn't even come in yet, traction issues on a heavy car, etc.. If he wants to go 200 mph, I will go with him j/k That's how I deal with most rich kids in my area...ROFL
Old 12-08-2006, 05:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

12 cylinder 552 Hp, 6 speed auto, All Wheel Drive
Air suspension..5258 lb of curb weight you brag about racing that? Let the bentley strip down put on some good tires like you did to your car...
Old 12-08-2006, 07:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: Yeah IM from Jersey, big wup, wanna fight about, it, USA
Default Re: (MidShipCivic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MidShipCivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">12 cylinder 552 Hp, 6 speed auto, All Wheel Drive
Air suspension..5258 lb of curb weight you brag about racing that? Let the bentley strip down put on some good tires like you did to your car...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Im not quite following you...
what exactly was your point?

it was a race. the $1500 Civic beat an expensive luxury car that runs a 13.260 shown here:
http://www.dragtimes.com/2006-....html

you know damn well if u raced him and won youd be talking the most **** ever, but instead u rather bash someone for being proud of beating a GT. expletive the haters...

and to all the people making the obvious statements "ohhhh id take the bentley over the civic"... well duhhhhh, i dont think anyone would take the civic
Old 12-08-2006, 08:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SupersonicBlueGSR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SupersonicBlueGSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Im not quite following you...
what exactly was your point?

it was a race. the $1500 Civic beat an expensive luxury car that runs a 13.260 shown here:

you know damn well if u raced him and won youd be talking the most **** ever, but instead u rather bash someone for being proud of beating a GT. expletive the haters...

and to all the people making the obvious statements "ohhhh id take the bentley over the civic"... well duhhhhh, i dont think anyone would take the civic</TD></TR></TABLE>

Problem is I dont race bentleys that slow. I do something worth while now if the race was for $1500 dollars.

13 seconds..... that was fast back in 98 when all the highschoolers wowed when they saw that run at the track.

Old 12-08-2006, 08:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

jesus, he posted a video of him beating a bently. he didnt say look at this turd of a bently. i think it wa a cool vid just watching him spin 4th. Again, sure i would take a bently over my civic any day but it still feels good to beat a car like that with someting you built that wasnt supposed to go fast.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MidShipCivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">12 cylinder 552 Hp, 6 speed auto, All Wheel Drive
Air suspension..5258 lb of curb weight you brag about racing that? Let the bentley strip down put on some good tires like you did to your car...</TD></TR></TABLE>

I didnt see him bragging about anything. He just posted a vid for our entertainment and now he's bragging?
Old 12-08-2006, 10:18 AM

I bet the Bentley never told a soul he lost to a Honda. He probably was so embarrassed he hasent driven the car since
Old 12-08-2006, 10:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (AIRIC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AIRIC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I bet the Bentley never told a soul he lost to a Honda. He probably was so embarrassed he hasent driven the car since</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 12-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (AIRIC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AIRIC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I bet the Bentley never told a soul he lost to a Honda. He probably was so embarrassed he hasent driven the car since</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm sure after the race he got over it by nailing some hot random ***** becuase he drives a Bentley which makes it effortless to pick up and bang ******. And I'm sure the Civic driver went home to make internet videos of his accomplishment, than had sex with himself because in the end, he still just drives a Civic.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

dont get me wrong, im not hating on the civic at all... looks like a decently quick car, and that was a good kill/ego busting... if a bentley wanted to race me, hell, id hand out the beat down too... The one Im hating on is the dumb *** owner of the bentley, for racing his luxury land yacht at the street races...
Old 12-08-2006, 05:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

That Civic is a low 11's second car at the track. It only seemed slow because he was spinning like crazy. Don't know why you guys hating I give to both cars for racing. Shant I wanna see that thing break 10's.
Old 12-08-2006, 06:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (905_Legend)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 905_Legend &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That Civic is a low 11's second car at the track. It only seemed slow because he was spinning like crazy. Don't know why you guys hating I give to both cars for racing. Shant I wanna see that thing break 10's. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Haters are all just jelous thats all Sick car no doubt. Im sure ill get to see it next season at TMP.
Old 12-08-2006, 06:12 PM

Default Re: (boosted94cx)

You're gay.
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by I.C.C. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So Bentleys are suppose to be fast now??? hmm</TD></TR></TABLE>
You're gay.
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by boosted94cx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and?????????

a bently = nice, plush car that gets you laid
civic = ricer econobox that has probably tripple the cars value dumped in parts

bently weighs 3 times what the civic does too

worst video, ever</TD></TR></TABLE>
and last, but not least.. You're gay.

Entertaining kill
Old 12-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ccivic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ccivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
You're gay.

You're gay.

and last, but not least.. You're gay.

Entertaining kill </TD></TR></TABLE>

^ nut swinger dont try to pull us to your lifestyle and try to play it off.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I didnt see him bragging about anything. He just posted a vid for our entertainment and now he's bragging?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Entertainment ? I just saw a Sea turtle swim past a whale!
Old 12-08-2006, 07:22 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MidShipCivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Entertainment ? I just saw a Sea turtle swim past a whale!</TD></TR></TABLE>

i love ppl who are blind. watch the vid few times and think about whats going on during the pass, the bentleys not a 13 sec car.

this civic ran with a 11.20 viper at the track

Quick Reply: vid - boosted eg daily vs. bentley continental gt.