Notices

veccon turbo kit. YUea I know ebay.

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 08:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: 99 probs but a stolen car aint 1, ca, cerritos/fullerton
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default veccon turbo kit. YUea I know ebay.

I came across one today in person. It looked like a solid kit. Ande it ran great after going for a ride in the car that it was installed. I want to know what you guys this of it. It uses a name brand turbonitices turbo and wg and bov. I know there a name brand but what the deal. Its not a cheap ssauto kit. Whats your word on it. No flaming please just facts.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:40 PM
* B A N N E D *

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: veccon turbo kit. YUea I know ebay. (wrx-killer-Sti eater)

Do an archived search for "vecco" instead of "veccon" and you'll get some results.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: veccon turbo kit. YUea I know ebay. (wrx-killer-Sti eater)

Looks to me to be a okay match of name-brand parts and chinese junk. With the turbo I'm seeing on their auction, its essntially a DRAG kit with cheaper parts and a greddy-style bov & bigger fmic. Just add tuning.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: 99 probs but a stolen car aint 1, ca, cerritos/fullerton
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: veccon turbo kit. YUea I know ebay. (Semtec)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Semtec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Do an archived search for "vecco" instead of "veccon" and you'll get some results.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks for the reply, used the wrong search button. Yea, I read everyone of them. Funny thing was reading all the post dissing that they were fake turbo's and such and finding out that they were real and vecco was a real dealer. I dig some digging on the net to turn up that they are really turbonetics turbo's. I might give one a try. After I contact them to find out more information on there bigger turbo.<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HiProfile &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Looks to me to be a okay match of name-brand parts and chinese junk. With the turbo I'm seeing on their auction, its essntially a DRAG kit with cheaper parts and a greddy-style bov & bigger fmic. Just add tuning.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I was thinking the same thing. If its name brand I'll play ball. I not trying to set any world land speed records. I'll try to pull 400 ponies off of it. Tunning is a must in my book. Note this is going on a fully built fresh gsr motor.