Notices

uberdata whores who know what they are doing please help me!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2004, 07:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default uberdata ****** who know what they are doing please help me!!!!

ssup guys? I was wondering if someone could please make me a base map so I can get some miles on my new set up and make it 3 hours to my dyno tuner. (titan motorsports) Anyways I have a Madeiniraq socketed P28. heres my set up...

Head:
95 Z6 head
Crower Retainers
Zex valve springs
Zex 59300
port and polished and port matched
3 angle valve job
Aem cam gear

Block:
Balnaced crank Micro polished
Eagle H beams
Total seal rings
Wiseco 8.9:1
Block guard
ARP hard ware

Air/Fuel:
Venom Intake manifold
Venom fuel rail
RC 550's
70mm TB
h0nd@t@ IM gasket
AEM FPR
3 bar map sensor

Turbo:
T3T4
Tial 38mm 623 7470
3" Down pipe
JRC 6" FMIC
2.5" IC pipe
Turbo X's RFL

Anyways The motor is brand new and has 0 miles on it, I need a map to Get the car started and brake it in My tun er is like 3 hours away so I need something to get it there. Please some one help me? I got a guy with a Burner I just need a base map. PLEASE!!!
Old 11-21-2004, 08:32 PM

Default Re: uberdata ****** who know what they are doing please help me!!!! (CivicSiRracer69)

ttt
Old 11-21-2004, 08:35 PM

Default Re: uberdata ****** who know what they are doing please help me!!!! (CivicSiRracer69)

Not really something that someone can just "make" you youd have to go to uberdata's forum FIND (dont ask unles you cant find it) a map that will run your motor, might even find one for a boosted motor, scale it for your size injectors...retard timing...then go to the maps richen them up a little since you are breaking in the engine the last thing you wana do is run lean. GET A WIDEBAND if you dont have one a base map could risk messin up your fresh motor, if you do have one then pop in the chip burned with the map and start the car then according to your wideband drive around and jsut make basic adjustments to get it running decent, so you can drive it to the tuner. See the thing is uberdata is a DIY management it was not meant for people to have maps made or to list mods and have someone make a map according to them thats why its free because you ahve to DIY. If you wanted something that you can plug and go you should have whent with hondata, you really have to do some research if your going the Uberdata route, and a wideband is a must if your engine is worth **** to you. Uberdata is a great DIY setup that requires YOU to do work and put in time. Hondata is a great Pre made setup that requres OTHER people to do it for you while you empty your pockets....its whatever you have more of time or money. Good luck theres alot of people that have been succesfull with it incuding me.