Notices

Tyson Sanchez (vtec92civic) Whats up where's my money?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2004, 07:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tyson Sanchez (vtec92civic) Whats up where's my money?

Here's a reminder of the incomplete bs you sent me. After 3 months you finally ship some crap that i cant even use. You want to send me out some more clamps??? you need to send me a whole other kit. Tyson 270 for this, come on. the clamps were too big the silicone was too small, im shy atleast 2 bends on the piping, the charge pipe worthless unless i hack about half of it off. Tyson im not chalking the **** up as a lose i promise you. You know i tried to work with you on this for months, i was like send me something else because by then i didnt even need them and i told you that. dude i'll pay for shipping out of my own pocket. Right now i feel like you're trying to get over and i cant have that.

Here's way back on April 1st when you told me it was a complete kit and required nothing. Then on April 29th you told me it's being shipped, but when did i acutally get that tracking number, yeah like 2 weeks ago. June 18th to be exact.

Emails; let me know if you need a refresher on something because i have them all.

usually quote between 2-3 weeks for all orders just because sometimes things do get backed up, but if things are not backed up then we stribe to get them out asap!
----- Original Message -----
To: tyson@genxperformance.net
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: STP intercooler piping kit for 00 Civic Ex

cool, yeah well I get paid on the 15th so I figured I'd call and pay over the phone, but if going through the website or paypal is preferred then I'll do that, doesn't matter. how long after payment should the kit be ready?

To: Chris (hotmail)
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 9:34 PM

Chris . . . sounds good . . . keep me posted on when you want to order that kit. Were you going to order and send payment via paypal or?
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 4:11 PM

Tyson,

I will certainly be buying a kit and here's the info in advance.

2000 Honda Civic Ex coupe
D16
Garrett T3/T04E with a Max-Rev D16 manifold
Compressor is on the passenger side
Intercooler dimensions 30" X 6" X 2" End tanks are 7" tall X 3.25 deep. 2.5" OD piping X 2.5" long
Im going with a Greddy Type S

I'll be placing my order with you on the 15th so i'll call you up then.

Thanks again,
Chris
To: Chris (hotmail)
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 11:30 AM

Chris,
The kit comes with everything to get air from the compressor side of the turbo all the way up to your intake manifold. It requires no additional pieces of any sort to put it on your car.

All pipes
Clamps
Couplers
Bov Flange . . . .

is what's included, so all you do is let me know the following:

year make model
what motor
what turbo & manifold is being used
what side of the car is the compressor side of the turbo facing
intercooler dimensions
what bov flange you want

and the piping gets builts to those needs so that it will fit

HOpe that you decide to pick up a kit . . let me know if you want to place an order.

Thanks,
Tyson
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 12:16 AM
Subject: STP intercooler piping kit for 00 Civic Ex

Hello,

Im very interested in purchasing the STP Intercooler Piping Kit. I have a 00 Civic Ex coupe with the D16 in it. Just curious to how many pieces the kit came it and if the kit is actually complete and wont require any extra piping for my application.

Thanks
Old 07-02-2004, 07:22 PM
TurboJesse

Default Re: Tyson Sanchez (vtec92civic) Whats up where's my money? (Cezilla)

$270 for JCwhitney bends and shitty *** clamps, for that price i'd expect atleast T bolt clamps..
Old 07-02-2004, 07:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Tyson Sanchez (vtec92civic) Whats up where's my money? (Cezilla)

Did you pay $270 for a bunch of precut mandrel bent pipes?

It seems apparent that some people have dreams of running a business however only a handfull of those same people actually succeed, all of the rest dig their own graves.
Old 07-02-2004, 07:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Tyson Sanchez (stizzit)

dayem.. I could have done a lot better than that for that price.. I feel for ya man.. didn't u get any references or pics of the products b4 even dealing w/ or buying from people like that...
Old 07-02-2004, 07:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i'm getting sick of seeing people trying to run some business but the only thing they do right is screwing people over. like i said in another thread like this, run a business right or go flip burgers.
Old 07-02-2004, 08:07 PM

Default Re: Tyson Sanchez (92HB_HB)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 92HB_HB &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dayem.. I could have done a lot better than that for that price.. I feel for ya man.. didn't u get any references or pics of the products b4 even dealing w/ or buying from people like that...</TD></TR></TABLE>

i checked his website out http://genxperformance.net/osCommerce/index.php and at first he was selling them for 235 plus shipping. i didnt expect it to be top notch but i did expect it to be functionable, little did i know
Old 07-03-2004, 10:27 PM

bump
Old 07-03-2004, 11:38 PM

Default Re: (Cezilla)

vtec92civic is his AIM

I had lots of problems with him trying to scam me after i tried to cancel a payment he tried to make me pay a restocking fee even though he said he couldnt buy until he got the money. Ill back u up on this his website sucks and so does his buisness. He doesnt pay attention to anything.
Old 07-04-2004, 12:07 AM

Default Re: (Ultraroms)

the kid is a ****** ******. he should be banned from this board. hes worthless, he has done nothing to help anyone.

Landon
Old 07-04-2004, 12:26 AM

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=835517

3 months ago this was well stated in a thread. I get banned(im an ******* and deserve it, but im not a scammer), he romps around and steals money and continues to do so.

Its amazing how your honda-tech moderators look out for you. Good judgement call newgsrdriver....you're doing a great job as moderator of this forum.

PS: someone quote this because this account will shortly be banned and all my posts get deleted and i think this post proves something.
Old 07-04-2004, 01:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (viaglow)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by viaglow &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=835517

3 months ago this was well stated in a thread. I get banned(im an ******* and deserve it, but im not a scammer), he romps around and steals money and continues to do so.

Its amazing how your honda-tech moderators look out for you. Good judgement call newgsrdriver....you're doing a great job as moderator of this forum.

PS: someone quote this because this account will shortly be banned and all my posts get deleted and i think this post proves something.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 07-04-2004, 06:12 AM

Hm, well, maybe this guy will be dealt with now...
Old 07-04-2004, 07:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

so are you basically saying that the piping kit doesn't fit at all? There is no actual physical blemishes. I could totally understand if you wanted your $$ back because the pipes were smashed, or damaged in some sort of way, but dishing out refunds for a product that is perfectly usable is a little ridiculous, don't you think?

According to what I got written down I show 2.5" piping, what size was the silicone couplers that you received?

I'm having those missing pieces of piping and stuff sent out your way.

I know that we agreed to do a straight trade for a tial wg and something else, but I agreed to that with you only if the piping had not been shipped out, and at that time it had already shipped I was just waiting on the tracking # for you.
Old 07-04-2004, 11:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Vtec92Civic)

look you ******* idiot, he doesnt want the **** you "forgot" to send. you fucked up, now give him his money back or I'll take a hop(free military flight) out there myself and get it.

you are such a piece of ****, stop ******* around give him a refund.
Old 07-05-2004, 01:05 AM

come on we went over this a thousand times. i cant even sell these things on ebay because they're not made to fit anything. you know what, hit me up on my house email and hurry up because your time is running real short now.
Old 07-05-2004, 04:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Take your **** back and give the man his money. Stop being a low life, inbreaded social reject......its crooks like you that derserve to have their noses broken...

Cezilla..good luck with this problem man
Old 07-05-2004, 06:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is why I have the title I have. Because of shitballs like you.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by newgsrdriver &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you want to continue this scammer discussion, do your homework, get some proof, and post this in the classifieds. If you have a problem with the way someone does business, by all means, if you have proof, let it be known.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

That is EXACTLY what I wrote to you in that thread. It does NOT belong in the FI forum. I have no problem standing up for anyone in their battle against being scammed, and Ive done so for probably 10000 members. So before you start pointing fingers, why dont you look in the mirror and blame yourself for not going about this the way that you should have. In that thread, you posted no proof at all, just "youre a scammer". When you were prompted to show proof, you still didnt.

Dont blame ME for YOUR inability to comprehend simple instructions. If you did, you would have made this post in the RIGHT forum, at the RIGHT time, and gotten assistance.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by viaglow &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">[PS: someone quote this because this account will shortly be banned and all my posts get deleted and i think this post proves something.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Youve got me all wrong genius. Ive got nothing to hide, and your post proves nothing except that I look at every situation fairly, with no bias, and am willing to help whenever I can as long as theres a good reason. I asked for proof, you never provided it. What am I supposed to do, crucify this guy because one person posts "SCAMMER" in a thread of his? Get real.

Good luck to Cezilla. Seeing as how other members have had issues with him at this point, Ill leave it open.

&lt;---******* tired of helping people and getting spit in the face for it.
Old 07-05-2004, 10:11 AM

cant follow instructions when you get banned every time you make a name(and rightly so. this site is 100% better off with me and thats no ****)

It was brought the to communities attention, and was pushed to the side.
Old 07-05-2004, 02:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If me asking you to provide me with proof before I ban someone is "pushing it to the side" then you must be thicker than I gave you credit for.

From here on out, Im going to delete anything you post that isnt relevant to helping this situation get resolved. And Im not hiding that from anyone. Your point was made, proven absurd, move on.
Old 07-05-2004, 02:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (newgsrdriver)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by newgsrdriver &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If me asking you to provide me with proof before I ban someone is "pushing it to the side" then you must be thicker than I gave you credit for.

From here on out, Im going to delete anything you post that isnt relevant to helping this situation get resolved. And Im not hiding that from anyone. Your point was made, proven absurd, move on.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hell yeah.
Old 07-05-2004, 04:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

why is this idiot on the "good sellers" list!?!?!
Old 07-05-2004, 05:37 PM

Default Re: (AzCivic1.6)

looks like my john english ic piping i ordered some time ago.
Old 07-05-2004, 05:50 PM

Default Re: (boost fed ls)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by boost fed ls &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">looks like my john english ic piping i ordered some time ago. </TD></TR></TABLE>

it is johnny english ic piping
Old 07-05-2004, 05:54 PM

Default Re: (project dc2)

well there you go, must have changed his ht name. and once again it took about 3 weeks to get along with a run around story
Old 07-05-2004, 06:21 PM

Default Re: (boost fed ls)

What the hell is he supposed to do w/ those clamps...use them to hold his hat on??

Quick Reply: Tyson Sanchez (vtec92civic) Whats up where's my money?