Notices

Turbo Performance ahahaha dumb people..read email

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2002, 07:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo Performance ahahaha dumb people..read email

TURBO-PERFORMANCE damn them!!!! . well again im mad all over again. heres the story, you might have heard it before... july 19th i ordered my h23 plated manifold. september 15th received it (note the time they "had it in stock"). i called them the day i got it because it was for the prelude VTEC which i told them literally 7 or 8 times its NOT the VTEC. they told me to ship it back and they would give me my money back. well its today and i still have yet to get my money back. i call up there they say "sorry we cant give you your money back yet ill see what i can do for you." finally i said F u guys called up my bank and issed a fraud report. as of now i have TEMP $660 credit from my bank if they find turbo-performance guilty or whatever i get to keep the 660. by the way 660 was for the manifold and a downpipe. guess what downpipe i got. a damn B16a downpipe grrrrr... so i dont know what the hell is going on to this day.. F turbo-performance up their stupid ***'s. also the runners or whatever u wanna call them were smaller than the stock ones on my friend 1.5L civic motor tell me thats not small!!!! i would probaly loose horse power being turbocharged with that POS manifold. look nice though. hope this helps anyone from getting the shaft.

this is the 4th email to thim the 1st 3 were professional (nice) emails
they have the nerve to say this 3 months later... looks like im going to court.

this is his responce to the attached message

Iam sure this has happened to you before with your choice of words and additude
nobody is going to listen to you---------- Original Message
----------------------------------
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 00:46:25 -0400

>you probably recognize this email address by now anyway, this is Lee Nash
>
>i ordered a manifold and downpipe like 3 months ago. waited 3 months and got
>the wrong ones. H22VTEC manifold and b16 downpipe. anyway u told me to ship
>it back and i would get my money back. Well guys ive about had it will your
>bullshitting me! ill give u till monday to get my money back. if not then i
>am reporting you! ive had it with your companys crap! im a nice guy but damn.
>i dont see how u guys are in business. i know if my business ran like
>this it would be straigh down the *******. someone could at least told me
>this before i shipped it back to you i would of used it for a paper weight
>or something. Im sorry for being a little bitch but i have to have this
>money for college tution and can not wait ANY longer. evey time i call its
>the same run around. im sick of it. dont think i havent done this sort of
>thing before either.

[Modified by BoostedH23a1, 11:32 PM 10/14/2002]

[Modified by BoostedH23a1, 11:57 PM 10/14/2002]
Old 10-14-2002, 07:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Turbo Performance ahahaha dumb people..read email (BoostedH23a1)

What he says is true. With the language you used, he's probably going to ignore it now..

I would suggest the following:

Go to the website of consumer affairs for their state and file a complaint. They will send them a letter, and ask the company to respond. If they don't, then file w/ the BBB and their local police station for internet fraud (Not sure how the payment was made).

If that fails, find a friend who has a lawyers license, and have them write them a nice letter of intent. An actual threat of legal action might shake them up a bit...

jB
Old 10-14-2002, 07:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Turbo Performance ahahaha dumb people..read email (PelowisheshewascoolTudo)

cause i said stop bullshiting me!! ahah
Old 10-14-2002, 07:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ordered mid july still no money back for me...
they have the nerve to say this 3 months later... looks like im going to court.

this is his responce to the attached message

Iam sure this has happened to you before with your choice of words and additude
nobody is going to listen to you---------- Original Message
----------------------------------
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 00:46:25 -0400

>you probably recognize this email address by now anyway, this is Lee Nash
>
>i ordered a manifold and downpipe like 3 months ago. waited 3 months and got
>the wrong ones. H22VTEC manifold and b16 downpipe. anyway u told me to ship
>it back and i would get my money back. Well guys ive about had it will your
>bullshitting me! ill give u till monday to get my money back. if not then i
>am reporting you!
ive had it with your companys crap! im a nice guy but damn. i dont see how u guys are in business. i know if my business ran like
>this it would be straigh down the *******. someone could at least told me this before i shipped it back to you i would of used it for a paper weight
>or something. Im sorry for being a little bitch but i have to have this
>money for college tution and can not wait ANY longer.
evey time i call its
>the same run around. im sick of it. dont think i havent done this sort of
>thing before either.
Bold=Bad

You make threats to them, and they don't think you're serious; until you now make sure you follow through. You then say you need the $$$ for college, but at the beginning you were threatening. I doubt that if you don't do anything, they're going to toss this email in their trash can. Best thing that's going to help you right now is a letter of intent from a licensed lawyer...

jB
Old 10-14-2002, 07:41 PM

Default Re: Turbo Performance ahahaha dumb people..read email (PelowisheshewascoolTudo)

yeah that was pretty childish... if you want results make a professional sounding letter. do you think he's gona want to send anything to you if you're dissing his whole business? **** no.
Old 10-14-2002, 07:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Turbo Performance ahahaha dumb people..read email (sutrusu)

I did that (the professional way) 3 or 4 times nothing gets through these guys heads. so i said f*** it ill try this way.

[Modified by BoostedH23a1, 11:44 PM 10/14/2002]
Old 10-14-2002, 07:48 PM

Well, I ordered a manifold from them a looong time ago and they sent it (eventually ) But then like 2 months later they charged my cc again!!! I called them the same day and said this is BS, take it off. (But I was very nice) and he said no problem, we had a problem and he would take care of it... Well 2 months later and a big crap load of stories I sent him a fax saying what he needed to do, I then called him the next day and Bob, (Robert Serra) was nowhere to be found and would not return my phone calls I sent him another fax the next day using his real name (robert Serra) and told him that his Bureau ID of: 13099500 from the BBB was pending serious intervention by me, the BBB and the State Attorney. I called back the next day and he still wouldn't talk to me but had Damon (I think that's how you spell his name) tell me that it will be taken care of... NOw this was on Friday and it hasn't been credited. So I know it takes a couple of days, however if by wednesday I don't see the money in my account then he WILL be sued and HE KNOWS IT!!! And always remmeber keep all your records of contact with them I kept a log of my pohone calls and with who I spoke to every time and I printed the fax log proving I sent them 2 faxes and at what dates and times. Well, let's put it this way, if he's dumb enough not to give me my measily 472.00 back then I go to court and leagally sue him for 3x that ($1416.00) plus all costs incured with Cell phone charges for calling him (my last 2 months cell phone bill. Free for me!!! ) and all court costs + attornies fees. basically he would almost be put out of business or at least in debt because he's already expressed to me that every penny that comes in is put towards salaries and bills, that's why they upped their prices... So if he gets those complaints they shut him down for investigation and he goes out of business b/c he can't pay his bills... Sucks to be him, but he shouldn't have tried to screw me over, cuz I WILL get the last laugh. If you have any other problems call me on my cell phone it is below and we will tag team this one to get him to pay. Hope this helps.

Later,

Sean C.

[Modified by 20lb.teg, 4:50 AM 10/15/2002]
Old 10-14-2002, 07:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Turbo Performance ahahaha dumb people..read email (20lb.teg)

hey if u take legal action please email me or someting ill get in with u
leenash23@hotmail.com
AOL leenash23
yahoo hondapreludesi_1994

this is the exact same bullshit im talkin about. ill edit this thread and show the entire story
Old 10-14-2002, 07:52 PM

Well, I ordered a manifold from them a looong time ago and they sent it (eventually ) But then like 2 months later they charged my cc again!!! I called them the same day and said this is BS, take it off. (But I was very nice) and he said no problem, we had a problem and he would take care of it... Well 2 months later and a big crap load of stories I sent him a fax saying what he needed to do, I then called him the next day and Bob, (Robert Serra) was nowhere to be found and would not return my phone calls I sent him another fax the next day using his real name (robert Serra) and told him that his Bureau ID of: 13099500 from the BBB was pending serious intervention by me, the BBB and the State Attorney. I called back the next day and he still wouldn't talk to me but had Damon (I think that's how you spell his name) tell me that it will be taken care of... NOw this was on Friday and it hasn't been credited. So I know it takes a couple of days, however if by wednesday I don't see the money in my account then he WILL be sued and HE KNOWS IT!!! And always remmeber keep all your records of contact with them I kept a log of my pohone calls and with who I spoke to every time and I printed the fax log proving I sent them 2 faxes and at what dates and times. Well, let's put it this way, if he's dumb enough not to give me my measily 472.00 back then I go to court and leagally sue him for 3x that ($1416.00) plus all costs incured with Cell phone charges for calling him (my last 2 months cell phone bill. Free for me!!! ) and all court costs + attornies fees. basically he would almost be put out of business or at least in debt because he's already expressed to me that every penny that comes in is put towards salaries and bills, that's why they upped their prices... So if he gets those complaints they shut him down for investigation and he goes out of business b/c he can't pay his bills... Sucks to be him, but he shouldn't have tried to screw me over, cuz I WILL get the last laugh. If you have any other problems call me on my cell phone it is below and we will tag team this one to get him to pay. Hope this helps.

Later,

Sean C.

[Modified by 20lb.teg, 4:50 AM 10/15/2002]

ROFL "call me on my cell phone" that cracks me up!!! dude call up turbopanda in thailand and say hello!
Old 10-14-2002, 08:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

what your cell number if **** hits the fan ill call u
Old 10-15-2002, 06:34 AM

It's in my Sig, but just incase it doesn't show up it's (757) 581-9499.

Later,

Sean C.

Old 10-15-2002, 08:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Turbo Performance ahahaha dumb people..read email (j92s)

after 4+weeks of emailing them they didnt respond. at least they responed to this one.(only bad one i sent)
Old 10-15-2002, 10:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You have no obligation to be nice to them. That is absolutely no way to treat a customer.

What a bunch of morons.
Old 10-15-2002, 10:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i hope they are out of business
if they didnt respond to nicer emails.i can see how you sent a "meaner" email to them..nothing wrong with that! especially for $660
Old 10-15-2002, 11:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Turbo Performance ahahaha dumb people..read email (SiRkid)

exactly my point. anyone else have an issue like this concerning themm..
Old 10-15-2002, 11:13 AM

That sucks guys good luck with getting your money back!
Old 10-15-2002, 12:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Turbo Performance ahahaha dumb people..read email (integra707)

report them!!

good luck bro!
Old 10-15-2002, 01:09 PM

horse ****,i had a company try to rip me off for a dc sports header,importsport in CA,i waited almost 8 months trying to get my money back,finally the only way i got it back was to find the owners home address and # and treatened him to put it on line,this guy ran a group buy for a about 2000 people for some ground control coilovers and scammed them all,so he damn sure didnt want that info getting out,after waiting 8 months,i called them and told them my plans of posting his # on the web,i had my money back in 5 minutes through pay pal.
Old 10-15-2002, 02:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Turbo Performance ahahaha dumb people..read email (civictypenos)

dude put his **** online anyway for the other people.. dont **** with honda tech people or u get fucked with!!
Old 10-15-2002, 03:17 PM

yeah i was going to say, put his information up on the web anyway. Spread the wealth. Happened to me when i ordered my tanabe RM. I won an ebay auction for 465 but he "accidentally charged" 645 then said it would be changed (i caught the mistake about 5 mins after he charged my CC). never changed it, i put a dispute on it with the CC company who negated the charge ever took place. They sent the exhaust but never changed the charge so i got a Brand New Tanabe Racing Medalion for free hooray!

This sucks, i was interested in Turbo-performance, their manifolds looked good and the proce was right. Also i like about 10 mins south of them so i was going to go to their office and get the manifold in person. I'll still go up there and bitch at em for all you guys though.
Old 10-15-2002, 03:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Turbo Performance ahahaha dumb people..read email (PreIudeSI)

no crap please do that. but do it professionally. just be like, listen these a few guys (give em our names) are filing a class action law suit if u dont make things right with them and name some hot shot attorney. then be like well how much can i get my manifold for? then dont mention it again. make em sweat the *******. i would not reccomend their manifolds. the exhuast ports were smaller than my friends stock 1.5lL header. its mabe 1 inch 1.5inch at max runners. way to damn small.
Old 10-16-2002, 11:52 AM

***UPDATE***!!! How about I heard from Bob Yesterday night and he says by Friday my money will be in my account he already wrote the letter to the CC company and he faxed me a copy and it is pending!!! Victory at last!!!! Overall their products are VERY NICE. I have their manifold and I love it, being that it's equal length makes up for the fact of the smaller runners but yah it spools quicker than with a drag mani and a revhard (and I trust revhard manifolds!) but yah, everything is great!!! I will have their money by Friday and everything is good! Hope this helps guys.

Later,

Sean C.
Old 10-16-2002, 12:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

aww what about me
Old 10-16-2002, 12:27 PM

As far as being an *** to them, it at least seems to get there attention. Try being nice a couple of times and when that gets you no where then it is time for the threats. Personally I hope companies like this go out of business.

I have being having problems with a vendor, when I was nice they didn't return my phone calls. I mentioned the court word and they called me back in 15 minutes. It is all a matter of personal intrest.
Old 10-16-2002, 01:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Turbo Performance ahahaha dumb people..read email (95GS-R)

ill let my lawyer draft a nice temping letter.

Quick Reply: Turbo Performance ahahaha dumb people..read email