Notices

Tony, Earl, Viren, Geoff, whomever...........block girdle?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2003, 11:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tony, Earl, Viren, Geoff, whomever...........block girdle?

Since archive searching is still disabled, and I can't get ahold of Geoff's thread about block girdles, what are opinions on when it is and isn't needed? Feel free to create scenarios, go into deep technical explanations, or just say "no". Just lookin for some healthy discussion is all.
Old 03-29-2003, 12:05 PM

Default Re: Tony, Earl, Viren, Geoff, whomever...........block girdle? (SlowRedTeg)

Free Bump....... i want to know too
Old 03-29-2003, 12:46 PM

Default Re: Tony, Earl, Viren, Geoff, whomever...........block girdle? (SlowRedTeg)

Since archive searching is still disabled, and I can't get ahold of Geoff's thread about block girdles, what are opinions on when it is and isn't needed? Feel free to create scenarios, go into deep technical explanations, or just say "no". Just lookin for some healthy discussion is all.
search works theif

[Modified by UberTeg, 9:53 PM 3/29/2003]
Old 03-29-2003, 02:18 PM

Default Re: Tony, Earl, Viren, Geoff, whomever...........block girdle? (UberTeg)

first off, no it doesn't. i JUST got this message 10 seconds ago.

Archive searching is currently disabled.
second, what's with the name-calling? not sure why it's there, but i guess it makes you feel better about yourself or something.
Old 03-29-2003, 02:28 PM

I called you a theif cuz you are a theif. Dont think I forgot about that post u made, boasting that you stole something from a junkyard, theif.
Old 03-29-2003, 02:33 PM

Default Re: Tony, Earl, Viren, Geoff, whomever...........block girdle? (UberTeg)

and if the search function doesnt work, how did i dig up these old threads you created?

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=458181
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=457896
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=456929
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=444443

Maybe honda-tech has a new script that disables the search function for thieves?
Old 03-29-2003, 02:36 PM

hey smartass.....those are all recent topics. try a search for "block girdle" by ffgeoff in the archives and show me what you get. it's an ARCHIVED thread I'm trying to find, not a recent one. and ARCHIVE searching is currently disabled during a software transition. idiot.

btw....what exactly is an "overteg"?

edit: and you're right, i'm a horrible horrible horrible theif.....that junkyard sure is going to miss those 3 bolts, the ICM from the distributor that didn't work, and the 5 10-amp fuses. boy they sure are out a huge profit......i just deserve to rot in hell for the rest of my life.

what a ***.

[Modified by SlowRedTeg, 3:41 PM 3/29/2003]
Old 03-29-2003, 03:00 PM

hush theif

ANd ur right, ,archieve searching is down, but you're still a ******* theif
Old 03-29-2003, 03:15 PM

well thats one way to lock a thread lol...calm down kids
Old 03-29-2003, 03:15 PM

haha okay. and as soon as that has anything to do with me requesting information about block girdles because the search won't allow me access to the corresponding threads, i'll consider your opinion. until then, whatever.

however you still did not answer my question regarding what an overteg is. care to elaborate?
Old 03-29-2003, 03:56 PM

haha okay. and as soon as that has anything to do with me requesting information about block girdles because the search won't allow me access to the corresponding threads, i'll consider your opinion. until then, whatever.
That status of the search button has nothing todo with your status as a theif

however you still did not answer my question regarding what an overteg is. care to elaborate?
Its UBER not over. ANd uber has several meanings. The main 1 is "super"
Old 03-29-2003, 04:02 PM

bro if your getting your panties in a bunch because he took some loose bolts from a junkyard you need some serious help.... everytime i go to the junkyard i pick up all sorts of misc bolts and fuzes i find..... and they have no problems with it at all.... i wouldnt consider him or myself a thief for doing this...
Old 03-29-2003, 04:06 PM

Default Re: Tony, Earl, Viren, Geoff, whomever...........block girdle? (BrokenVtec)

bro if your getting your panties in a bunch because he took some loose bolts from a junkyard you need some serious help.... everytime i go to the junkyard i pick up all sorts of misc bolts and fuzes i find..... and they have no problems with it at all.... i wouldnt consider him or myself a thief for doing this...
He stole a distributer, thats a felony is some areas. I'm not talkign about the bolts
Old 03-29-2003, 04:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this the one?? I had it in my notepad----i didnt open and look at it, but it might help you out.

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=162919
Old 03-29-2003, 04:17 PM

UBER: ok but what he does is his business... i cant understand why it is upsetting you so much.... its not like he stole anything from you, If he did take it, **** it. its really none of your business to be jacking his thread calling him a thief because he took some old piece of **** distributor from a junkyard that had absolutely nothing to do with you.... your honestly making an *** out of youself.
Old 03-29-2003, 04:24 PM

Default Re: Tony, Earl, Viren, Geoff, whomever...........block girdle? (BrokenVtec)

UBER: ok but what he does is his business... i cant understand why it is upsetting you so much.... its not like he stole anything from you, If he did take it, **** it. its really none of your business to be jacking his thread calling him a thief because he took some old piece of **** distributor from a junkyard that had absolutely nothing to do with you.... your honestly making an *** out of youself.
Ok, tell that to the next "My car got stolen" thread when everyone says "**** theives" and ****

**** thieves, and **** SlowRedTeg. His thieving DOES affect me and other people with higher junkyard prices
Old 03-29-2003, 04:27 PM

My cats breath smells like cat food.
Old 03-29-2003, 04:47 PM

Ok i see your point for the stolen car thing....but there is a HUGE difference between some old parts at a junkyard than someones car that they put time and money into..... all i am saying is that your kinda taking this to another level...and its really uncalled for... let the guy get the info he needs, dont destroy his post.... anyway goodluck finding what you need. and my dogs breath smells like dog food too
Old 03-29-2003, 05:10 PM

Default Re: Tony, Earl, Viren, Geoff, whomever...........block girdle? (Nine)

My cats breath smells like cat food.
you forgot the [ralph][/ralph] blocks

BrokenVtec:
what is the difference between a stolen car and a stolen distributer besides the price difference? They both jack up everyone else's rates (insurance rates and junkyard rates)
Old 03-29-2003, 05:14 PM

what uberteg isn't telling anyone (most likely because it makes him look better and makes me look bad or something, whatever) is that the people behind the counter flat out told me that the specific distributor i disassembled and removed parts from didn't work. however, i took the ICM and the coil from the distributor in question anyway because they tested fine in terms of resistance (per helms manual testing instructions). i did NOT steal a distributor, he has his facts confused. there was no such theft from the junkyard. the only parts i removed were 2 internal parts from a distributor i was told did not work (therefore if it doesn't work they can't make any money off of it, therefore the price you pay is not reflected in any way by something they can't sell ), 5 fuses rated at 10 amps, and (although i don't remember the exact number) approximately 3 or 4 random bolts. if that causes me to rot in hell, so be it.

oh and the #1 meaning of "Uber" is the direct translation from the German language, which is "over".

93LSivic, thank you for that link, unfortunately it's not the exact one i was looking for. a good start nonetheless.

[Modified by SlowRedTeg, 6:15 PM 3/29/2003]
Old 03-29-2003, 05:25 PM

You stupid ******* theif (most are), here is a quote from your dumb ***:

"just because the 92 integra and 94-95 integra are a different generation doesn't mean the OBD is different. 1992-1995 = OBD-I. It doesn't matter if it's a civic or not. Or Integra or not. If it's in those years, it is the same plug-wise. So the dizzy will be the same no matter what. Hell when my distributor went out (93 integra) i got a 5-finger from a local pull-your-own out of a 1995 SOHC civic and it works perfectly. Go figure, eh?
as far as bolting in, the actual driver's side mount itself is different, but everything else structure-wise is the same between the 2 engines. only real differences are slight head design (and slight means SLIGHT) and cam differences. nothing that will affect you at all. b18b heads bolt right onto b18a's. bseries = bseries.

[Modified by SlowRedTeg, 3:10 AM 2/1/2003]"

Plz explain how you got a "got a 5-finger from a local " legally.... if they gave it to ya, it wouldnt be 5-finger you dumb ***

Theres a special place in hell for people like you, where they get anally raped by hitler and stalin daily
Old 03-29-2003, 05:31 PM

well since you want to turn this thread into trying to slander me and give me a bad name when i've done nothing wrong to anyone here (ever)......here's the clarification you seem to be not getting:

the parts from the distributor were taken by me. the people at the junkyard informed me that the distributor itself did not work. nowhere did i ever state that they told me i could help myself to it, and also nowhere did i state i removed the entire distributor from the junkyard.

now if you'll excuse me, i have better things to do on a saturday night than give a **** what some punk says about me on the internet.
Old 03-29-2003, 05:34 PM

omg dude, I ban you off my board 3 times, and I come over to honda-tech and your still being a little baby over here?

Why don't you just ******* grow up?

The funny thing about this pic, is that it really is vertigo/JonDoe/UberTeg

Santa said "No stealing young man, or you will get coal next christmas"

Jeff Frank
http://www.homemadeturbo.com <-- where we dont know what the **** we are doing?

Old 03-29-2003, 05:54 PM

Default Re: Tony, Earl, Viren, Geoff, whomever...........block girdle? (AbaZ)

Jeff Frank
Abaz, your site is full of COMPLETE idiots. The majority are 16 year olds who just got their licence and are trying to turbocharge their mom's civic. I'm sorry if you dont like me stating the obvious, they are COMPLETE tards. And I mean complete. I'm sorry if you banned me for pointing that out to the little tards.

SlowRedTeg:

Explain this quote then:
"apparently you don't know what a pull-your-own is....it's a junkyard. where you pull your own parts, then tell them what you got, and then pay for it. I figured since I was paying for 2 doors and rear hubs (nearly $500), they could throw in the distributor for free. especially since that yard doesn't warranty electrical parts at all, and if you pay $150 for it and it doesn't work you're **** outta luck. think before you flame; otherwise you'll end up being the one who's burned."

You just admitted you stole that dizzy there cuz u were buying other **** at the same time. Take your bullshit elsewhere plz hmmk?

[Modified by UberTeg, 2:55 AM 3/30/2003]
Old 03-29-2003, 06:03 PM

Jeff Frank

Abaz, your site is full of COMPLETE idiots. The majority are 16 year olds who just got their licence and are trying to turbocharge their mom's civic. I'm sorry if you dont like me stating the obvious, they are COMPLETE tards. And I mean complete. I'm sorry if you banned me for pointing that out to the little tards.

[Modified by UberTeg, 2:55 AM 3/30/2003]
I understand we have lots of young users with lots of dreams of turbocharging their moms civics or whatever, but the entire board is not like that and you know that. I give people a chance, I answer their questions and try to help out. People have to start somewhere, and if its my board so be it. I dont need people like you insulting them (or me) with your arrogant attitude. I understand you are a smart kid, but you have no ******* class what so ever, this is the ******* internet buddy RELAX!

Jeff Frank

http://www.homemadeturbo.com <---where you can ask AbaZ how to turbocharge your moms accord.

Quick Reply: Tony, Earl, Viren, Geoff, whomever...........block girdle?