Notices

For those of you who have ordered from One-Fab in the last 7 months please look inside !!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 10:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For those of you who have ordered from One-Fab in the last 7 months please look inside !!

Okay, I am going to make this simple and sweet.

If you have received the merchandise and happy, that's great and you don't have to do anything.

For those of you who HAVE NOT received anything that you have paid for, then this is for you.

If your credit card was charged by us, Fast-Turbo.com I need you to contact me by email or telephone with the following information:

Your name
Your adress
Your telephone number that I can reach you at
What did you purchase with the total amount.

Please understand ! We are not the one that sells the One Fab product to you Against my better judgment, I helped Matt from One-Fab by charging your credit card to help him get back on track and stay in business.

But at this point, it seems that my effort to help him had gone sour and nothing is getting done and orders are not shipped.

So by doing this, I am hoping to discuss with you options that I can do to help you out. Wether it's refund or completing your order with Full Race or other setup that are available in the market.

But I need you to look through your credit card statement and if you have anything that was charged by us for One Fab products, I need you to contact me.

Thanks again

Stan
Fast-Turbo.com
877-988-8726
stan@fast-turbo.com

Modified by Flamenco-T at 1:58 PM 7/17/2006
Old 07-17-2006, 10:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: For those of you who have ordered from One-Fab in the last 7 months please look inside !! (Flame

way to step up and help these guys out.
Old 07-17-2006, 10:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 07-17-2006, 12:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: For those of you who have ordered from One-Fab in the last 7 months please look inside !! (Flame

You've been asking about different ideas for t-shirts lately...Why not sell shirts that say something like "I ordered my manifold from One-Fab and all I got was this lousy t-shirt?" It should help offset the cost of reimbursing all these charges.
Old 07-17-2006, 12:53 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by USE2B16A &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">"I ordered my manifold from One-Fab and all I got was this lousy t-shirt?"</TD></TR></TABLE>
perfect!
Old 07-17-2006, 12:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Stan, I sent you a couple of IM's.
Old 07-17-2006, 12:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by USE2B16A &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You've been asking about different ideas for t-shirts lately...Why not sell shirts that say something like "I ordered my manifold from One-Fab and all I got was this lousy t-shirt?" It should help offset the cost of reimbursing all these charges.</TD></TR></TABLE>

that's kind of a low blow at stan man. stan never did anything wrong to anyone. dont post **** to bash this thread. it's intended to be helpful.
Old 07-17-2006, 12:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

haha yeah, that may work...

Hopefully it can recoup the cost of having a bad business dealing. I should've known better and now it bite my in the ***...

And we're not talking small amount either...

Would you guys buy the shirt though ? if that can cover come of the cost, I don;t midn doing it..

Let's say the shirt is $ 10 each...I can get a hook up from my shirt guy to help me out..
Old 07-17-2006, 01:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by undercoverdc2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

that's kind of a low blow at stan man. stan never did anything wrong to anyone. dont post **** to bash this thread. it's intended to be helpful. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I didn't take that as low blow, actually it gave me a new idea lol. I am just frustrated and try to offset the money that I already gave him for the customers that we charged the cards for. It's a really shitty situation and I am trying to get out clean by either getting my money back and to help the customers get their parts.

I did not deal with the customers at all, I didn't take orders from the customers, nor talked to them. Matt simply gave me cards that we charged on his behalf, I gave him the money and he's not shipping any parts to his customers, so I am screwed.

stan

Modified by Flamenco-T at 4:27 PM 7/17/2006
Old 07-17-2006, 01:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by undercoverdc2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">that's kind of a low blow at stan man. stan never did anything wrong to anyone. dont post **** to bash this thread. it's intended to be helpful. </TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL, no it wasn't, and I wasn't bashing this thread. It was just a joke.

Stan, judging by the amount of people who have been ripped off by Matt, you should have no problems selling those shirts!
Old 07-17-2006, 01:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by USE2B16A &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

LOL, no it wasn't, and I wasn't bashing this thread. It was just a joke.

Stan, judging by the amount of people who have been ripped off by Matt, you should have no problems selling those shirts! </TD></TR></TABLE>

I may do that...I'll talk to my shirt guy and see if he can hook us all up...
Old 07-17-2006, 01:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I never even got my shirt from the last contest...
Old 07-17-2006, 02:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HYBRID_H@TCH &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I never even got my shirt from the last contest... </TD></TR></TABLE>

You won the contest ? what size do you need ? I'll send you one..

That's almost a year ago...
Old 07-17-2006, 02:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

to stan for making someone else's wrong a right..... stan has always had good service
Old 07-17-2006, 02:28 PM
Who is Mr Robot?

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

for fast-turbo. stan has never let me down and i will contiue to do buisness with him.

way to be a stand up guy

and yea, id be down for a shirt or two
Old 07-17-2006, 02:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Flamenco-T &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I didn't take that as low blow, actually it gave me a new idea lol. </TD></TR></TABLE>

well nm my statement then lol
Old 07-17-2006, 03:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Stan you can count me in for two shirts too I really have to say that Stan is a stand up guy and a pleasure to do business with,One of the few remaining GOOD GUYS in this field.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:32 PM

hell id rock one... to a great guy...stan they dont lie...you are the man!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (drumking15)

**** i ll buy a t-shirt too but i never got 1-fabed

Old 07-17-2006, 08:12 PM
Better than steak

Default Re: (qfast817)

Make a shirt that says "Ive been One-Fab'd "
Old 07-17-2006, 08:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Haha! If you make them, I'll buy one. Don't use the question mark. It should've been outside the quotes.
Old 07-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Who is Mr Robot?

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: (USE2B16A)

hell, ill take one of both. i like both ideas.

and we could have a photo of an empty box with one-fab on it, or maybe one of his cracked manifolds. rofl
Old 07-17-2006, 08:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Arturbo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Arturbo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Make a shirt that says "Ive been One-Fab'd "</TD></TR></TABLE>

That would be good, or..."I'd rather be stabbed than One-Fabbed"
Old 07-17-2006, 08:21 PM
Shooting Star

ill buy one, but ive never been "matt-ized"
Old 07-17-2006, 08:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (vtecspeed1320)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Arturbo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Make a shirt that says "Ive been One-Fab'd "</TD></TR></TABLE>

yea thats the idea i like hahah who came up with it tony or you art??

Quick Reply: For those of you who have ordered from One-Fab in the last 7 months please look inside !!