Notices

those using water injection w/ the jrsc, who sprays before the blower???

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2003, 08:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default those using water injection w/ the jrsc, who sprays before the blower???

I am getting a water inj kit pretty soon and just can't see the tap in the manifold that jackson racing supplies an ideal spot to spray. It seems like the water won't disperse evenly when sprayed there. I am not worried about the water or alky hurting the epoxy coating on the blower blades, so don't even mention that. I just want to know what you guys think would be a more efficient way to spray; before the blower or in the manifold using the port that JR supplied. I don't want to remove the manifold to drill individual ports on the runners, so that option is out too. If you have experience with spraying before the blower please reply. thanks in advance
Old 07-29-2003, 07:23 AM

Default Re: those using water injection w/ the jrsc, who sprays before the blower??? (bxsi)

after the blower NOT before. spray into the intake manifold. that is all
Old 07-29-2003, 06:58 PM

Default Re: those using water injection w/ the jrsc, who sprays before the blower??? (intercooledJRSC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by intercooledJRSC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">after the blower NOT before. spray into the intake manifold. that is all</TD></TR></TABLE> any particular reason why? Doesn't anyone else think the water will be dispersed better before the blower. The blower will disperse the water just like it disperses the air, no?
Old 07-29-2003, 07:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: those using water injection w/ the jrsc, who sprays before the blower??? (bxsi)

b/c most heat is generated when air is compress....molecules rubbing and causes massive heat....for the jrsc, that is after the blower
Old 07-31-2003, 09:50 AM

yeah but if you cool the compressor won't the air coming out cool as well. I'm not trying to start an argument, i'm just trying to formulate the best thing to do. keep the replies coming
Old 08-04-2003, 06:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (bxsi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bxsi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah but if you cool the compressor won't the air coming out cool as well. I'm not trying to start an argument, i'm just trying to formulate the best thing to do. keep the replies coming</TD></TR></TABLE>

Best thing to do is what jackson states on their instructions.