Notices

are there any good engine builders around the jacksonville, florida area??????

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2004, 10:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default are there any good engine builders around the jacksonville, florida area??????

are there any good engine builders around the jacksonville, florida area or around north florida or south georgia???????????
Old 08-05-2004, 10:05 PM

Default Re: are there any good engine builders around the jacksonville, florida area?????? (ralpheyizzle)

Hit up PrecisionH23. He's a little trip away from us, but people who have worked with him have nothing but good things to say. He does a ton of Prelude, so your engine is nothing new to him. I would of had my work done through him if my engine blew down here instead of Michigan.
Old 08-05-2004, 10:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: are there any good engine builders around the jacksonville, florida area?????? (Freemantle)

yea Precisionh23a is doing my turbo h23 right now deffinatley worth the drive. good work, he knows his ****, good prices

thats only like 3.5 hours away from you too i drove from new orleans
Old 03-30-2005, 12:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: are there any good engine builders around the jacksonville, florida area?????? (ralpheyizzle)

stage6 on argyle.. velocity trends on atlantic.. many more
Old 02-26-2011, 08:53 PM
Trial User

Default Re: are there any good engine builders around the jacksonville, florida area??????

Unless Stage6 (Ricky) and/or VelocityTrends (Steve) has changed their ways and/or hired employees that have any actual experience and integrity avoid the misery and having to repay someone to undo their damage. I have had them work on three cars and they all ended up badly. I always seek out Alain at Acura of Orange Park or Gonzo (oem) and Herb (performance) at Lexus of Orange Park (they used to work for Duval Acura). Just my personal experience. p.s. Steve still owes me 2 - Spoon tie bars that I paid for.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: are there any good engine builders around the jacksonville, florida area??????

If your not going for crazy number 450 + I personally wouldnt use anyone from that area. It seems like the shopsdon't know much about imports. I have a stock ls/vtec at 270whp tuned by mase. Drove it to texas in 2 days (1069 miles) and put 8k on it since april. If your gona be in the 300's stay stock if not I would go tho laskey racing and pick up one of there built motors. Its a good deal.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Holy dead thread lmao got to be someone from the westside to being up something so dead........ WESTSIDE for life hahahahaha