Notices

T3 T04E Turbo Wheel Size

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2015, 05:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T3 T04E Turbo Size

Hey i was just wondering what size in millimeters (mm) the "T3 T04E Turbo Charger, .60 A/R Compressor, .63A/R Turbine 3 Inlet & 2" Outlet, 300 to 350HP"
sorry for the newbie question, im new to tuning just trying to learn so please no hate

thanks.

Last edited by Zack Tieleman; 09-28-2015 at 06:01 PM.
Old 09-28-2015, 05:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: T3 T04E Turbo Wheel Size

Did you copy and paste the title of an ebay ad?
Old 09-28-2015, 06:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by TravisBiggie

Did you copy and paste the title of an ebay ad?
So im pretty sure i said "NO HATE" you dick... i made a typing error on the title sorry? lol
Old 09-28-2015, 06:50 PM
I never narc'd on nobody!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, because saying "no hate" after asking a stupid question, in a public forum, is totally going to prevent any problem. Right. Not only are you a fool for looking at a Chinacharger, you also didn't specify which measurement you were looking for.

So, care to try that again?
Old 09-28-2015, 07:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by NotARaCist
Yes, because saying "no hate" after asking a stupid question, in a public forum, is totally going to prevent any problem. Right. Not only are you a fool for looking at a Chinacharger, you also didn't specify which measurement you were looking for.

So, care to try that again?
Omg wtf is wrong with you people? no question is a stupid question, how the hell did u learn buddy? research and QUESTIONS... all i asked was what size in mm is the garret t3 t04e turbo? no where online does it say the size and that is why i asked my "stupid question"
Old 09-28-2015, 07:48 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by Zack Tieleman
Omg wtf is wrong with you people? no question is a stupid question, how the hell did u learn buddy? research and QUESTIONS... all i asked was what size in mm is the garret t3 t04e turbo? no where online does it say the size and that is why i asked my "stupid question"
A - there are many, many, many, MANY different t3/t4 turbos
B - Because of reason (A) it is safe to assume you don't much if anything about turbocharging, which is perfectly okay, just sayin'
C - For reasons A and B it seen as a stupid question... it would be like me asking how much hp is a ferrari - there are many ferraris, stupid question
D - I suggest you check out the awesome AF swiggity swaggy swag (okay maybe just awesome) F.A.Qs, you'll find them at the top of the threadlist here in Fi bro... it'll answer many x10 of your questions, so then when you gain a much better idea of things you can come back and ask more specific questions in which we can give you tailor made answers for :^)

Welcome to the gang! Just so you know people aren't nice here to noobs who don't research first, understandable to a certain degree
Old 09-28-2015, 08:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts

Holy crap! Google to the rescue again

https://www.google.com/search?q=t3+t...obile&ie=UTF-8

Garrett T3/T04E Turbo - Full-Race.com
Old 09-28-2015, 08:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Geasa
A - there are many, many, many, MANY different t3/t4 turbos
B - Because of reason (A) it is safe to assume you don't much if anything about turbocharging, which is perfectly okay, just sayin'
C - For reasons A and B it seen as a stupid question... it would be like me asking how much hp is a ferrari - there are many ferraris, stupid question
D - I suggest you check out the awesome AF swiggity swaggy swag (okay maybe just awesome) F.A.Qs, you'll find them at the top of the threadlist here in Fi bro... it'll answer many x10 of your questions, so then when you gain a much better idea of things you can come back and ask more specific questions in which we can give you tailor made answers for :^)

Welcome to the gang! Just so you know people aren't nice here to noobs who don't research first, understandable to a certain degree
Well to be honest I thought "T3 T04E Turbo Charger, .60 A/R Compressor, .63A/R Turbine 3 Inlet & 2" was specific enough? But I guess not?
Old 09-28-2015, 08:46 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by Zack Tieleman
Well to be honest I thought "T3 T04E Turbo Charger, .60 A/R Compressor, .63A/R Turbine 3 Inlet & 2" was specific enough? But I guess not?
It's not even a legitmate turbo and won't have the correct specs of the one it's copying rofl
Old 09-28-2015, 09:52 PM
Who is Mr Robot?

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

There aren't *that* many T4/T04E compressor variations, at least not from the OEM supplier (Garrett), just a select few. Now the aftermarket has been copying and modifying wheel designs forever but just because they fit in a particular housing doesn't really mean ****.

But yes your description tells us it's a Chinese **** turbo and without knowing what specific wheel trim you are looking at we can't give you measurements. Granted it takes an exceptionally shitty reseller to not even list compressor wheel specs because again, "T3 T04E" doesn't refer to a damn thing but housing size/family. You could stick almost any combination of wheels in a T3 frame turbine housing and T04E compressor cover.

Also it's worth mentioning that most Chinese copies don't even use the same wheel sizes as the original units they copy, which really makes them not copies of that particular turbo. This is mostly seen in the cheapest of the cheap copies. Either the wheels are significantly larger or aren't even the same wheel family (I've seen lots of T04B compressor wheels in turbochargers labeled as T04E).

Granted there have been some high quality dual ball bearing copies coming out lately in both steel and hybrid ceramic bearing, even ones with billet compressor wheels and were actually properly balanced.

But no, we can't help you and if you seriously buy that turbocharger then there's basically no hope for you or your build. Just telling it like it is.