Notices

T25 turbo and 450cc injectors from a DSM on a 95 LS motor into an EG. throw me some in put

Old 12-24-2005, 09:20 PM
* B A N N E D *

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default T25 turbo and 450cc injectors from a DSM on a 95 LS motor into an EG. throw me some in put

i'm putting an T25 turbo from a 2G TSI(DSM) and it's injectors which are 450cc peek holds on to a 95 LS motor and all this is going into my EG. i'm buying an turbo manifold from ebay with the DSM flage so it's makes it simple for every thing to bolt up and i'm also buying and intercooler from there too. i just wanted to show ppl that you can build a quick car for not that much cash. if any one has any input for me or if they did this too. hit me up with some feed back cus i would really like the help. thanks
Old 12-24-2005, 09:28 PM
Who is Mr Robot?

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: T25 turbo and 450cc injectors from a DSM on a 95 LS motor into an EG. throw me some in put (spoo

input...
A) dont buy an ssautochrome manifold.... their wastegates are great but the turbos and manifolds suck
Old 12-24-2005, 10:02 PM
Brrraaaap!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: T25 turbo and 450cc injectors from a DSM on a 95 LS motor into an EG. throw me some in put (spoo

Ill tell you this much, you'll be wishing you had a bigger turbo once you get it on there... Step and get a nice sized T3 that will put down some nice #s and give you a nice trq curve and power delivery..... Search around and see what everyone else is running. Theres a 60 page+ thread floating around with all sorts of LS setups....

Blaze
Old 12-24-2005, 10:47 PM
* B A N N E D *

well see my plan was to get the set up that i have on there cus i have it, it's free. and thats always a good word. but then i wanted to up grade to an EVO turbo or a 16G or some other bigger DSM turbo cus all the piping is already made and i wont have to redo the IC pipes. but my foucs is down hill and autoX, thats what i'm about. not droping time on my ET. i'm about real track driving skills and knowing how to drive and take turns. so if i ran a bigger turbo like a T3/T4 i would have some hagerd lag. so i'm not sure if that was understandable or not to you. but yea... but do you know about that injector thing or na...?
Old 12-24-2005, 10:50 PM
* B A N N E D *

umm could you ell me why there manifold's suck? do the flanges not line up, are they worped? do they rust. do the welds brake? could you give me some kind of desint feed back.
Old 12-25-2005, 06:59 AM
ME LOVE U LONG TIME

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i put my kit together with Neptune and tuning on the dyno for a little over 1,000.....
Old 12-25-2005, 07:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by spooledhonda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">umm could you ell me why there manifold's suck? do the flanges not line up, are they worped? do they rust. do the welds brake? could you give me some kind of desint feed back.</TD></TR></TABLE>

They crack, if you DO use it, make sure to make a brace for it to help support weight for the turbo. I have seen them fail, but I have also seen them last, so who knows what will happen?

The t25 on your motor isnt going to hold boost higher in the rpm as much as you'd like, but you said your focusing on spool\full boost because of autox and tracking, so maybe it will benefit you

Those injectors should do fine, but dont forget to get a resistor box! You could also just put 10watt 10ohm resistors inline to the injectors (they would go on the +12v source wire) if you don't want a resistor box. Theres some good info about all this resistor stuff in the archives, don't be scared to search

Also what do you plan on using for engine management?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tannerLSt &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i put my kit together with Neptune and tuning on the dyno for a little over 1,000.....</TD></TR></TABLE>
What are you talking about?
Old 12-25-2005, 08:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by spooledhonda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well see my plan was to get the set up that i have on there cus i have it, it's free. and thats always a good word. but then i wanted to up grade to an EVO turbo or a 16G or some other bigger DSM turbo cus all the piping is already made and i wont have to redo the IC pipes. but my foucs is down hill and autoX, thats what i'm about. not droping time on my ET. i'm about real track driving skills and knowing how to drive and take turns. so if i ran a bigger turbo like a T3/T4 i would have some hagerd lag. so i'm not sure if that was understandable or not to you. but yea... but do you know about that injector thing or na...?</TD></TR></TABLE>
I would most def try to get a larger turbo. That t25 is not going to be efficient at all in the higher rpms. If you don't believe me then plot the compressor map. I know a few people running a smaller T3/T4 on their ls's and spoolup times are very nice as well as top end performance. In fact my friend's ls has a cheapo xs power t3/t4 and it hits full boost by 4000 rpms and has very nice top end.
Old 12-25-2005, 08:44 AM
* B A N N E D *

like i said ealyer i'm gona up grade to a bigger DSm turbo so thats not a big deal, and i got a resister box already witht he pig tail so thats all good. but i do need to resurch a lil about how to install the box. i think i'm gona tune for 9psi with a uberdata chip, my friends EF is tuned for 9psi on a mini me moter and it's running a small T3 and her gets 209hp to the wheels so i think i'm gona go that way. if you thuink diff let me know
Old 12-25-2005, 08:52 AM
* B A N N E D *

this is the EG all this is goin on. it's flat black. no glits no shine. all business.

this is the T25 rebuilt

this is a good pix of the CF fenders and hood i also have the CF duckbill and mirrors and chin-lip. and and you can take noteic of the clean speedline 15"rims
Old 12-25-2005, 11:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

its a good start but I would just get like a rev hard cast manifold or something like that
Old 12-25-2005, 11:52 AM

yea you can build a turbo setup for less money.

but what does everyone say about that?

Quality&gt;Price. or atleast thats how i think.

you get what you pay for. Peakboost
Old 10-26-2010, 10:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: T25 turbo and 450cc injectors from a DSM on a 95 LS motor into an EG. throw me so

EBAY turbo manis FYL son.....they are weak metal that tend to bust welds which cause boost leaks.......thats why they SUCK!! your better off buying a good Tmani....from a well known company...then replacing 3-4 ebays every six months.....lol....just being honest...look on ebay for a cast mani....if not peakboost has some as well as other companys that may cost u alil more....but will also save u in the long run from replacing one every 2 months.....
Old 10-26-2010, 10:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: T25 turbo and 450cc injectors from a DSM on a 95 LS motor into an EG. throw me so

way to bring back a 5 year old thread