Notices

STOLEN!!! ORLANDO plz help

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STOLEN!!! ORLANDO plz help

hey guys i hate to say it but this is the second car in about a 2 or 3 month span. I got screwed over by someone who i thought was my friend, i worked with him and house him after he got out the hosptial and what does he do ? he ******* steals my spare key and steals my car for "someone who threatened" him. i file a report and cops arent doing ****. i have tlk to the kid and he keeps dodging me and the onyl thing i got out of him was the car is still in the orlando/kissimme area possible in a white garage ...... plz help me get it back i have the VIN numbers and Tags and everything PM me if you think you may have seen it anywhere or someone possible by the name of "MANNY" is selling prelude parts.
heres a pic im working on geting more
Old 06-13-2007, 05:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: STOLEN!!! ORLANDO plz help (tony413)

Why are people so f*cking stupid??

Damn Tony, I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you get your ride back. Bump for you.
Old 06-13-2007, 05:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

BTW...probably not the best thread to post this...your car isn't boosted! (But you probably posted in almost all the forums.
Old 06-13-2007, 05:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: Destroying turbo ITR motors in Minneapolis, MN, U.S.A.
Default Re: STOLEN!!! ORLANDO plz help (EM-One)

So you're basically a victim of extortion? That's FUCKED up.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: STOLEN!!! ORLANDO plz help (boostincoupe)

just like mine, sadly you will find whats left of it one day.

My car was stolen from my work parking lot, there is 4 minutes of video and fingerprints galore all over the car and the police still haven't linked it to anyone. How the fvck does that happen?????

I really hope the police in crimelando will start stepping up to the plate. I mean damn, I carry a gun now, what will I have to do next, howitzer?
Old 06-13-2007, 07:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: STOLEN!!! ORLANDO plz help (mike1114)

Scarry stuff. I was in Jacksonville not to long ago and everyone was warning me to pull the ecu and block the car in at the hotel with my trailer. I thought that was a little excessive but after reading Mike's story I knew they probably wern't bs'n me. Sorry to hear about the loss, and hopefully you find everything in tact since this was a roomate and not a random theft like in Mike's case.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:36 AM

that is realy fucked up.

If I were you I would keep on calling the police station, I would try to get a recording of that guy saying he took it and gave it to someone that was threatening him.

the cops could bring him in for questioning, possibly charging him as an accomplice, or maybe even worse.

I hope you get your prelude back man..It was a nice looking car.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:33 AM

Default Re: (numbnuts22715)

u know the kid who jacked your car? you reported it to 50 and they didnt do ****? grab your strap and handles it, put one in his chest and call it a day.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (bnut510)

Man I hate people like that dude. I agree with bnut510 except get a AK-47 and annihalate all of the bastards who were involved
Old 06-13-2007, 10:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (Bonestock98GS)

obviously this kid knows who took it and was supposedly threatened is easily encouraged to do things. he knows more or was involved more than what he is saying obviously. have you checked all of his "friends" houses you can find, and every forum site you can find that they (or him) would be on?

you proably can persuade him to tell you more... tell him your gonna rip his dick off with rusty pliers and let him die of tetnis right there or else give up the goods (be holding rusty pliers when you say this and start moving in on him, be calm yet interpret with your tone of voice your serious). or just get a phone book and give him a few good whacks... it wont leave marks.

better yet, start with some mind games to soften him up... let some friends get word to him that your seriously out of control and you hired some crack head crazy ******* from wherever to "help" him find some more info... let him get scared for a day or so then show up someplace where he is with some raggy looking dudes. he will spill the beans or **** himself if you do this right.

btw I am being totally serious, you dont want to do somethign they will put you in jail now cause thats not gonna help you but you can go pretty far without crossing that line (or getting caught doing it, see phonebook above). you just need to really get serious when you do this stuff... if he thinks you will follow through, he is definately gonna give it up. be creative, make him want to help you... put something more important than sitting on this info in front of him (like his health).
Old 06-13-2007, 11:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (twkdCD595)

Im going to say the best thing you can do is to report this to the police, maybe some other law enforcement agencies and distance yourself from this kid.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (VTECommie)

he said he filed a police report and is getting no help from them.

I guess he could follow up on it but honestly if there is no evidence other than his word that the kid knows something, they are not gonna do much. the douchebag thief friend simply tells the cops he does not know what they are talking about and unless someone can prove otherwise they are not going to invest much time in this.

for all they know it is mere speculation or false accusations at that point (for whatever reason).
Old 06-13-2007, 12:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: STOLEN!!! ORLANDO plz help (mike1114)

i carry two frags, an assault rifle and a shotgun
Old 06-13-2007, 12:23 PM

Default Re: (twkdCD595)

our justice system and law enforcement is weak *** expletive.. sumtimes they go out arresting innocent people for street racing or sumthn to do wit there car.. and wen its gta wit a witness they dnt do ****? sorry to hear bout it.. my advice beat him down once u see him... do u knw where he lives?
Old 06-13-2007, 02:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i've called and called and he moved to his moms house somewhere in orlando. its frustrating i just want the motor/tranny back if anything above all. im thinking that for the next car im gonna wire a stick of dynamite that will ignite if anything that can start the car is bypassed i may not have a car but atleast ill know justice was served
Old 06-13-2007, 04:56 PM

Default Re: (tony413)

but ur car is reported stolen right? u shuld go to the police station and speak wit a detective.. my first car was a 97 civic wit 00front and back painted a nice blue.. some haters came and burned it in middle of the night right outside my house. 2 days later sumone i didnt get along wit left me a message sayin he burned it. i saved the message on a recorder and turned it into the arson investigator and all they did was question him and thas about it. den wen we take matters into our own hand they pull out the its illegal bs wit us..
Old 06-13-2007, 05:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (lovey408)

yes the car is reported stolen and i have a report and guess what insurance has yet to do anything either i cant wait to see this kid again i wanna hang from my garage in a bag and beat the **** out of him with a cane.
Old 06-13-2007, 05:53 PM

Default Re: (tony413)

i think insurance waits 30days and if not found then they pay u the money or if found b4 30 days they see wat they can do depending on damage and stuff.. my cousins car was stolen last yr and still not found! it was a red 00 civic si. insurance paid him after 30 days and paid him 500 more then wat he bought the car for and he had added 40K miles on it as well
Old 06-14-2007, 02:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

damn that sucks! i wish you were in las vegas so i could help you.

Old 06-14-2007, 04:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (lovey408)

i smell insurance fraud.

If not, , then good luck findingf that thing.

I hate when they destroy older cars.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:13 AM

Default Re: (93supercoupe)

I'd shoot my so called "friend" in the face with a tazer if they stole my car. Whoever stole the key stole the car, thats who gets charged with grandtheft auto. Prison would be more of a threat than some guys on the street, atleast on the street you can fight back.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:28 AM
i my honda
Global Mod

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: (Ubertec)

I carry a tazer in my car that will knock a 350lbs dude out, it's illigal but f-it.

Good luck finding this dude, I would call a PI in this particular case if you have some cash tied up in the car. Although, you have waited so long now to take action any smart person (read ******* thief) would have stripped and gotten rid of the car by now.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: (White Smoke)

I'd actually focus on finding that punk who took it, watch the house during the night, and beat him with a iron pipe w/o saying anything, only leaving a printed note (via community college printer) asking for another car, 'or else'. Then the police would definately get on the case.

Otherwise its just easier to say you left 4 kilos of coke in the car, then take the possible hit of falsifying a police report if they somehow catch on. That offense is certainly less than loosing an entire car, and will get their fat asses out looking. Might even get the FBI involved.

Anyways, if you don't want to try the fake extortion thing, I still suggest you use the iron pipe to put his *** back in the hospital. Broken femurs are hard to recover from...
Old 06-14-2007, 06:59 AM

Default Re: (HiProfile)

^^ lol thats wat im talkin about.. cops giv 2 **** bout ur car right now but if they think it will get them on the headlines they will speed up the process to find it like no tomorrow lol but remember it can all backfire on u too and get u behind jail lol
Old 06-14-2007, 09:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

thanks for the lead pipe ideal ill take that into consideration . but anyone else up for ideas or anyone has friends in the orlando area that have heard anything ?

Quick Reply: STOLEN!!! ORLANDO plz help