Notices

Starting my "build" with a jackson racing supercharger. I need some help.

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 08:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon6 Starting my "build" with a jackson racing supercharger. I need some help.

OK ladies and gentleman...I am driving a 96 Del sol SI with the d16y8. In the next day or so I will be purchasing a d series "sebring" Jackson Racing supercharger. I'm not wanting to make some 10 second beast obviously but I just want something to give my car a little more pep and fun to drive. It has all new bearings, seals, rotors recoated, and new bypass valve. Currently running the 3.4" pulley and boost peaks at 8 psi. I was told it has the alternator relocation pulley bracket and 2 separate length belts for d16s and dohc zc using the zc speed manifold adapter plate. Basically all i really want to know is what all do i need to get this thing on my car. when im done, i would like my car to be tuned right and basically just have everything i would need for it to be done right. Any and all info is good. thanks for the help!
Old 08-24-2012, 08:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Starting my "build" with a jackson racing supercharger. I need some help.

i had a friend with a hatch running a d16 with jackson racing supercharger and that thing ripped my ***** off
Old 08-24-2012, 08:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Starting my "build" with a jackson racing supercharger. I need some help.

yea, I'm excited to do it even if it doesn't produce that much power. I just want to do something different than all the turbo'd civics running around. I just don't know what all i need and what I need to do.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:37 PM
Who is Mr Robot?

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

you need a fuel pump, injectors, chipped ecu, wideband, a good header and exhaust system... all the supercharged guys swear by the kamikaze header
Old 08-25-2012, 04:51 AM
It's wU to the sOLdiEr!

co-sign on the header
i have heard the name kamikaze header since like early 2000