Notices

Some guy last night made me wish I had turboed my EM1 instead?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2003, 03:07 PM
Obie

Default Some guy last night made me wish I had turboed my EM1 instead?

Well last night I was at the street races yes yes I know I know its stupid. Anyways I lost three str8 times in a row the first was to a 98Hatch with a b16 swap and I/H and strait piping. I lost to that one to about two cars length. Second I raced this EG w/b16 transplant and I/H/E and he got me by a good 3-4 cars length. My EG is at home waiting for tunning anyways I have me EM1 real real nice I got some black 16" Enkei's and on all fours I have nitto 555's I have that and some itr cams and some JDM Recaros, and some little jdm stuff to make it just be like a nice looking car. Well when I lost I went where all the guys where at and this guy (a pasenger) was like do those tires make you go fast and those type r cams help you huh.(he was being sarcastic) . I felt like cracking the guy but I just though man I should have had a nice show and go car (not that eg's look ugly) but just to show people that hatches are not the only things that are fast . I hate these type of guys the ones that think that the only mods for their cars are I/H/E and nos. They act like they know about turbo and when you ask em what kinda manifold,wg etc are you gonna put on they say i dont know yet but im gonna get a t4 turbo with a motec exhaust system. What a bunch of jerks. Im thinking of selling my EG so whoever wants a EG/W a USDM B16a2, Si seats and brembo brakes hit me up with an offer. Im turbocharging my EM1 the heck with this all motor sh*t. All those guys were like all motor is faster i was like yeah big dog give me about a month and ill show em turbo is faster. i wish I would have still had my sohc turboed crx so I could show em. Oh well just wanted to rant sorry,
Old 08-13-2003, 04:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Some guy last night made me wish I had turboed my EM1 instead? (play)

You are an idiot.

#1. Fix up your piece of **** ghetto style grammer.

#2. Use proper punctuation.

#3. There are things called paragraphs.

#4. Go back to grade 9 and learn English and read the required shakesphere.

Old 08-13-2003, 04:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Some guy last night made me wish I had turboed my EM1 instead? (2000vsm)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2000vsm &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

#4. Go back to grade 9 and learn English and read the required shakesphere.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm not familiar with Shakesphere. Is he pretty good?
Old 08-13-2003, 08:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Some guy last night made me wish I had turboed my EM1 instead? (blackANESE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blackANESE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I'm not familiar with Shakesphere. Is he pretty good?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Owned. N-E-WAYZ, DAWG...seriously, what's an EM1? Is that the new Civic Chassis? (I'm just a codger with my EJ...).

I must also agree that only fools and mad-men think they can make "real power" with NA on a 4cyl. I'm not saying that people don't, as plenty of people do, but it's much cheaper to boost it...

My dad just bought an '03 Accord Coupe and now wants to be like his son and boost it
Old 08-13-2003, 09:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Some guy last night made me wish I had turboed my EM1 instead? (ion_four)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ion_four &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Owned. N-E-WAYZ, DAWG...seriously, what's an EM1? Is that the new Civic Chassis? (I'm just a codger with my EJ...). </TD></TR></TABLE>

EM1 is a 99-00 SI
Old 08-13-2003, 10:04 PM
ek9vboi

kill em!!! ima boost my d16y8 and show some foos whas up. it a coupe too, so i got yo back
Old 08-13-2003, 10:17 PM

Default Re: Some guy last night made me wish I had turboed my EM1 instead? (play)

Those guys sound like idiots. Good luck with your EM1. I hope you get to run them again when you're finished with the Si.
Old 08-13-2003, 10:19 PM

Default Re: (ek9vboi)

what's wrong with using chassis codes, when you use engine codes already?
2000VSM, you should be slapped for being an ***. honda-tech, not hater tech. His spelling/punctuation isn't that bad... come on.