Notices

SFP Manifold, do they have a downpipe and can you keep AC? How's fitment? Etc..

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2002, 09:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SFP Manifold, do they have a downpipe and can you keep AC? How's fitment? Etc..

How does the SFP manifold compare to the maxrev? I want to get the Garret Turbo and stuff from Maxrev, but I am not quite sure yet about the manifold. Will that Garret Turbo from Maxrev bolt on the SFP manifold? Also does SFP offer a downpipe like Maxrev? I have seen the Maxrev downpipe and it's a nice piece of work. If they offer a nice downpipe how big is it, cause I want a 2.5-2.75 that flares out to a 3" if that is possible. Also I would like to keep AC. One more questions, what is clearence like with both manifolds? Anyone have any pictures?

Thanks!!
Old 03-27-2002, 11:19 AM

Default Re: SFP Manifold, do they have a downpipe and can you keep AC? How's fitment? Etc.. (BodyKits NW)

i have the sfp manifold in my 2nd gen DA6,thats 90-93teg.....well i had a t3to4e with the manifold,and it was beautiful.....but in order to keep my ps....i had to go with a t3 super 60 trim`,which makes more power under 15 psi so its all good...the t3t4 spools later than this one i have now....but anyway.....with the sfp mainfold i have there is no way to keep a/c....my kit is custom...and it was tight enough to keep the ps......but they make alot of manifolds...i have acttuallyseen on their site a manifold that allows the ac and ps....but i doubt its equal lentgh. cheeck it out.
Old 03-27-2002, 11:21 AM

Default Re: SFP Manifold, do they have a downpipe and can you keep AC? How's fitment? Etc.. (BodyKits NW)

how much for a cf hood for a DA6? oh yeah i forgot to metion in my last post......**** max rev......SFP is the ****!!!! plus a 3year warranty on crackin!!!!
Old 03-27-2002, 11:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: SFP Manifold, do they have a downpipe and can you keep AC? How's fitment? Etc.. (T3T4DA6)

if you have no first hand experience with maxrev then dont make remarks about the company you ******* hater. i have the maxrev manifold and it is beautiful. going to polish it soon. the manifold's flange determines what turbos will bolt right up to it, i.e. the maxrev has a T3 flange so you can bolt up a t3/t4 and you're on your way.
Old 03-27-2002, 11:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: SFP Manifold, do they have a downpipe and can you keep AC? How's fitment? Etc.. (cyan1de)

ummmm so back to the original post.......do they have a DP and can u keep your ac?
Old 03-27-2002, 11:54 AM
New User

Default Re: SFP Manifold, do they have a downpipe and can you keep AC? How's fitment? Etc.. (Cramerox)

I like the SFP manifolds better than Max Rev, as they actually make an attempt at having a collector and proper exhaust flow. SFP does have downpipes, intercoolers, and complete kits if you want them. Give them a call, they know best.