Notices

seimen injectors , be honest with me.

Old 09-24-2004, 06:54 PM
OG triple OG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default seimen injectors , be honest with me.

are they any good . i can save about 60 bucks if i go with the seimens over the rc's . are they trust worthy enough to save that money?
Old 09-24-2004, 07:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: seimen injectors , be honest with me. (Hella_JDM)

OT: I want to punch that kid in your avatar

sorry, but here's a bump for you
Old 09-24-2004, 07:43 PM
New User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I recommend the RC's. I bought a set of Siemen Deka's from b18bturbo since he said they were "machined" for Honda manifolds and were drop in. We'll they didn't fit, not at least w/o trying some combination of injector rings and so forth. I didn't want something that was going to be spraying fuel at 40+ psi not fitting properly.

As for the quality I dunno. I sold the Siemens to a HT member who races competitively and he seemed to be okay w/ the quality.

Just pay the extra for the RC and save yourself the headache. Plus RC will back them up if you have problems and they balance and clean them for you for the life of the injectors.
Old 09-24-2004, 11:19 PM
OG triple OG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: seimen injectors , be honest with me. (Rain_man)

thanks alot for the imput . i have rc440's right now and love them . but i need somthing bigger for my new setup. anyone else?
Old 09-24-2004, 11:37 PM

I work for siemens here in the uk, Go with the RC's!!!!
Old 09-25-2004, 12:04 AM
SYD
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: seimen injectors , be honest with me. (crispydee)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by crispydee &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I work for siemens here in the uk, Go with the RC's!!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Damm.. lol
Old 09-25-2004, 12:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: seimen injectors , be honest with me. (crispydee)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by crispydee &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I work for siemens here in the uk, Go with the RC's!!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Imma send this quoet to your boss, and we will see what responses you would be receiving. -=P
Old 09-25-2004, 07:53 AM
New User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hella_JDM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thanks alot for the imput . i have rc440's right now and love them . but i need somthing bigger for my new setup. anyone else?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wired Speed sells RC saturated 750cc for 330. Pretty damn good deal if you ask me.
Old 09-25-2004, 08:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rain_man &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I recommend the RC's. I bought a set of Siemen Deka's from b18bturbo since he said they were "machined" for Honda manifolds and were drop in. We'll they didn't fit, not at least w/o trying some combination of injector rings and so forth. I didn't want something that was going to be spraying fuel at 40+ psi not fitting properly.

As for the quality I dunno. I sold the Siemens to a HT member who races competitively and he seemed to be okay w/ the quality.

Just pay the extra for the RC and save yourself the headache. Plus RC will back them up if you have problems and they balance and clean them for you for the life of the injectors.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i guess you didn't listen to what he said. take off the o-ring from your stock injector and replace the one on the deka with it.

i had 72# ones had them for a year, made over 350 whp before i sold them to someone w/turbo teg last year and he's still using them.

never leaked, and i ran them on a stock fuel rail stock manifold.

i recommend them highly! i always thought rc was overpriced. as long as you use a good alternative. i am using 160# precision ones now
Old 09-25-2004, 08:34 AM

Default Re: seimen injectors , be honest with me. (fastludeh22)

im running siemen 740cc's in my b18b turbo hatch and i love them....fit in perfectly and never gave me problems ::knocks on wood::
Old 09-25-2004, 08:38 AM

dude i am running them on my car i have 650cc with a drop in resistor. i also like the fact that they do not have any stickers on them so when you go to smog the car the smog ref can't say **** about having after market injectors. check out my set up on my link down below.
Old 09-25-2004, 09:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: seimen injectors , be honest with me. (bign2odaddy)

I've been using the 86# s-d injectors for over a year and have 0 complaints.
Old 09-25-2004, 10:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: seimen injectors , be honest with me. (Jared)

I use 55lb SD injectors, and they work great, but I don't have a honda, I drive a VW, but they worked great for my application.
Old 09-25-2004, 02:28 PM
New User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fastludeh22 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i guess you didn't listen to what he said. take off the o-ring from your stock injector and replace the one on the deka with it.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

You would be guessing incorrectly. I did swap the deka o-ring w/ the stock one and he also suggested a ton of vasoline to get the injector inside the fuel rail. I was not comfortable with the amount of force needed to get the injector in and one of the o-rings tore. He said they were probably different o-rings and that I needed to go to the dealer to get new o-rings. On top of that, the phenolic washers the injector sits on didn't fit properly.

If you do a search, you will find many, many people who are unhappy w/ Viren's "drop in" Siemen Deka injectors.
Old 09-26-2004, 07:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rain_man &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You would be guessing incorrectly. I did swap the deka o-ring w/ the stock one and he also suggested a ton of vasoline to get the injector inside the fuel rail. I was not comfortable with the amount of force needed to get the injector in and one of the o-rings tore. He said they were probably different o-rings and that I needed to go to the dealer to get new o-rings. On top of that, the phenolic washers the injector sits on didn't fit properly.

If you do a search, you will find many, many people who are unhappy w/ Viren's "drop in" Siemen Deka injectors.</TD></TR></TABLE>

well i wasn't there for your install so i couldn't say...but they dropped right in for me like he said...did the same on my persicion ones from him.

edit: what engines and fuel rails is everyone talking? i know my h22 stock rail slid right in, no lube or anything,
Old 09-26-2004, 03:54 PM
New User

b-series, but it shouldn't be any different for other hondas.

I'm sure if enough time was spent searching for the correctly sized o-rings and spacers, it would fit. But he advertised them as drop in, and they weren't.

I'm not the only one who had problems. Here's one of the many threads about Viren's injectors.

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=600867
Old 09-26-2004, 04:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i got my s-ds from camp1320 and the fit perfectly in my rail and head after swapping on the factory orings and lower seals, i also had to trim the fuel rail spacers slightly. no big deal.