Notices

Scammed by Rocky Santa Cruz A.K.A OneFastB18C out of a turbo&manifold!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2001, 11:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scammed by Rocky Santa Cruz A.K.A OneFastB18C out of a turbo&manifold!!

I sent money to Rocky on oct 23 for his turbo and a manifold and he has sent me nothing and has not responded to any of my emails and none of his phone numbers are working. Now im out 1300 dollars. He said he was busy when I was still in contact with him and could not send it out. I know a lot of people have dealed with Rocky and I thought he was a good guy but so far all he has done is take my money and hide. I don't know what is up with him but I hope he either sends me the items or gives me back my money. I have heard of other problems with him recently, from a place he used to sell for and they are also having major problems contacting him on getting money he owes them. Can anyone help me??
Old 12-13-2001, 11:53 AM
Texas B*tch!

Default Re: Scammed by Rocky Santa Cruz A.K.A OneFastB18C out of a turbo&manifold!! (Gmedalion)

Probably post this in classifieds.
Old 12-13-2001, 01:14 PM
New User

Default Re: Scammed by Rocky Santa Cruz A.K.A OneFastB18C out of a turbo&manifold!! (Gmedalion)

gotta watch sending money to people....no matter who they are....sorry man.
Old 12-13-2001, 01:14 PM
New User

OMG, I almost bought hondata 2b from him. Thank god he didn't reply my email. Sorry to hear that man. Call his local Police Dept. and report his ***.
Old 12-13-2001, 02:06 PM
New User

Default Re: Scammed by Rocky Santa Cruz A.K.A OneFastB18C out of a turbo&manifold!! (dangerzone)

Yeah I almost bought a hondata 4b!!!! Luckily I bought it from Philo!!
Old 12-13-2001, 02:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Scammed by Rocky Santa Cruz A.K.A OneFastB18C out of a turbo&manifold!! (Damon501)

What he is doing is a FELONY and involves MAIL FRAUD, at least contact authorities so you can nail his *** that way....it may not help much with your money but at least the fiendish slimball will get what he deserves legally!

sorry to hear that
Old 12-13-2001, 03:06 PM

Default Re: Scammed by Rocky Santa Cruz A.K.A OneFastB18C out of a turbo&manifold!! (greyzone)

File a complaint with the FBI's Internet Fraud Division:
http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

Then contact your local authorities and his local authorities with a copy of the complaint you filed with the FBI.

And from now on, always use an escrow service.
Old 12-13-2001, 03:09 PM
New User

Default Re: Scammed by Rocky Santa Cruz A.K.A OneFastB18C out of a turbo&manifold!! (Damon501)

I almost ordered a hondata 2b from that guy too!! I'm glad I didnt have the money at the time, he had great prices. I tried reaching him a week ago to order cause I finally had the money together, and its like he disappeared. I ended up ordering my hondata from c-speedracing.

I recommend c-speedracing to everyone looking for hondata. They are great people with great prices! Excellent customer service too!

Also Rocky used to be a dealer on the Hondata website, not anymore, I checked and they have been removed.

Hope you get your money back bro. Thats alot of $
Old 12-13-2001, 03:44 PM
Dee
Honda-Tech Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Scammed by Rocky Santa Cruz A.K.A OneFastB18C out of a turbo&manifold!! (_Shadow_)

Send Dustin an IM about this matter! Hopefully he'll be able to help you!
Old 12-13-2001, 03:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i know the guy he is usually a good guy. i dont know whats going on here. i know he was selling his car and stuff.
Old 12-13-2001, 07:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Scammed by Rocky Santa Cruz A.K.A OneFastB18C out of a turbo&manifold!! (b18bturbo)

I actually talk to Rocky on a weekly basis. please email me all the info of what is going on and I will see what I can do. He is a great guy. I dont know what is up. He is still dealing for Hondata, but he has really stepped out of the spotlight because of his switch to Haltech and his sponsorship.

Turbo_EF@yahoo.com

Jason
Old 12-13-2001, 08:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Scammed by Rocky Santa Cruz A.K.A OneFastB18C out of a turbo&manifold!! (Blown90hatcH)

Me too!!! I have a post on ClubSi.com about this dude. I ordered a 2b with a chipped P28 for $750 and its been over 2 months. He was all cool at first and replied to my emails. I'm so pissed that I may be out of my money. I've been calling and emailing but nothing. Doug at Hondata tried also.
Old 12-13-2001, 09:42 PM
Trial User

Default Re: Scammed by Rocky Santa Cruz A.K.A OneFastB18C out of a turbo&manifold!! (JAMinCiViC)

Sorry about the long delay there is no excuse...except that I have been slammed with Finals lately and simply everything has gone wrong. Both of your purchases will be sent out tommorow. I will send you both your tracking #'s etc... I am not running a scam...just simply been overwhelmed. I apologize again. Please call me tommorow for your tracking #'s etc. Those that know me, Know that I do not do business like this, thanks for standing up for me Jason and Viren. Once again my apologies.

-Rocky Santa Cruz
Old 12-13-2001, 09:55 PM
Better than steak

Default Re: Scammed by Rocky Santa Cruz A.K.A OneFastB18C out of a turbo&manifold!! (onefastb18c)

Rocky, I knew you would come back to clear your name. I doubt Rocky could hide because I think everyone knows who he is.

art
Old 12-13-2001, 10:20 PM
New User

I bought some intercooler piping from him on July 30th. He kept telling me he would send it out, I kept emailing him about it. He responded to about 1/3 of the emails I sent him and said that he was sending it that week. On September 20, I finally got the stuff.

I don't think it's worth buying stuff from someone like that. I'm happy that he sent what I paid for eventually, but it's not worth the hassle or energy to go through something like that. I will definitely never even consider buying anything from him again, and I recommend the same to everyone else.
Old 12-13-2001, 10:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Scammed by Rocky Santa Cruz A.K.A OneFastB18C out of a turbo&manifold!! (onefastb18c)

I finally recieved an email from Rocky and he says he will be sending me the items tomorrow. I will be more than willing to clear this whole situation up once I recieve my parts. Sorry about posting this but after about two months who wouldn't think they got scammed.
Old 12-14-2001, 06:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hmmm, I wonder why this guy is no longer a dealer for Hondata???? You say you've been really slammed and super busy which is understandable. I bet you had absolutely no problems depositing the money into your bank account. Busy my ***, you just have your priorities screwed up.

Yes, I too got scammed by this clown. I bought the Hondata 4B from Rocky and never recieved everything from his. No cables, no burner/emulator, just a socketed ECU and the Hondata interface box. BTW, I sent him the money in August. Busy my ***... I classify this as THEFT.