Notices

Rev Hard...wow I didnt know such a big company could be so immature..

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2002, 07:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rev Hard...wow I didnt know such a big company could be so immature..

Hmm not to cross post and show you all other posts but I find this very immature on the part of a big company. Here is what they wrote in this post

"Hey Elite motorsports, You want us to have a sale on turbokits in your area? Beter yet you want us to have a sale on those manifolds that you sell? We know you don't make them. If you want to sell your products sell it. But don't talk sh*t. Did you see Rev Hard talk **** about DRAG in this post. We just said if you don't see or feel the difference, send it back. Did we say replace you sh**ty Drag manifolds? You want us to post a "SALE IN VIRGINIA" thread. How much is your kit $3400 with those parts? Is that the kit on your site" Do you give color request for the piping cause that light blue stuff looks g*y. Remember your not a manufacturer. You're just a re-seller. You and InLine PRO are pushing us to kill that market in Virginia. "

And here is the email that i was sent

"You don't have to make comments like that on the web. How long have you had those new manifolds on your car? How long did you have ours? If you want to stay in the turbokit and manifold business in Virginia, you have to stop making enemies. If you don't make those manifolds yourself, you don't have control on pricing and quantity. WE DO! YOu probably get that from Norris. You don't want us to have a sale in VA. We'll make those manifolds ourselves exactly like it or get it from the guys that really make it, and sell it in your area $1 above cost. Now you tell me what's that going to do to your market. If you like to brag about your kits brag about them. But DO NOT talk ****. Which ever way you want to go about this, Hell you have a shop car you want to race for money? Have a nice day.

Ramon Rayos
VP-Marketing"

I am not trying to start a problem. I just think the way that they attacked me for stating my opion that thier manifold was shitty, because I used to own one. Wow, they are tryin to attack the VA market. What do you all think? I think they are a bit out of line.

Moderator, if the post gets out of hand please just delete it, i was just stating how i was shocked to get this email.

[Modified by Elite Hatch, 11:11 PM 11/2/2002]
Old 11-02-2002, 07:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Rev Hard...wow I didnt know such a big company could be so immature.. (Elite Hatch)

I'll be the first to say, If that was really an Email from Revhard, they need to grow up.

Revhard Intelligence
Old 11-02-2002, 07:33 PM
Better than steak

Default Re: Rev Hard...wow I didnt know such a big company could be so immature.. (Elite Hatch)

two wrongs dont make a right. Please keep this off here. Im getting sick and tired of all the BS here. This is honda-tech and I want to keep it a tech site. Please..

thanks..

art