Notices

Replacing my deltagate with a tial today.. a few questions...

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2001, 08:52 AM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacing my deltagate with a tial today.. a few questions...

-Art was telling about this way to hook up the ebc to my tial by using the side port? How do you do this? Do i just hook the same lines that i will unhook from my deltagate to my new tial in a similar fashion?
-Also my tial didnt come with any instructions. I got these two metal flange looking pieces in it. Do I use these and where and how?
-The ring that comes with it, I put the smaller end inside the wastegate right? and then just mount that flush on top of the manifold?

Thanks guys...
Old 10-28-2001, 09:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Replacing my deltagate with a tial today.. a few questions... (Damon501)

you have the 1st/2nd answers right. You should only have one metal flange the rest should be the gaskets, i could be mistaken, you can use the metal flange to fabricate a dump tube later on.
Old 10-28-2001, 09:25 AM
New User

Default Re: Replacing my deltagate with a tial today.. a few questions... (LsTurbo91)

thanks man.. so i can just hook my profec b to the side port?
Old 10-28-2001, 02:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Replacing my deltagate with a tial today.. a few questions... (Damon501)

thanks man.. so i can just hook my profec b to the side port?
the source coming from the compressor housing will be t'd going into the side port of the wastegate and the "IN" port of the profec motor and "OUT" going onto the top port of the tial.
Old 10-29-2001, 01:32 PM
New User

Default Re: Replacing my deltagate with a tial today.. a few questions... (LsTurbo91)

hey man whats up.. thanks for all the replys.. In my profec b instructions it told me to hook the line up that you are talking about going to the compressor housing to the intake manifold? Is that not correct? I am also curious if I was supposed to put the little ring in there that goes between the bottom of the wastegate and the exhaust manifold if I am using an electronic boost controller. As of right now I had to turn both the sharp setting and the low boost setting all the way up to get almost 8lbs of boost.. It is a 35mm Tial wastegate too.. thanks again...