Notices

RE:Hondata Installation ID / Registration ID....I can help with the Hondata installation/registratio

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 11:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE:Hondata Installation ID / Registration ID problem....we can help

RE:Hondata Installation ID / Registration ID

I think we could help you guy out.........Basically I Architecture/design/write programs..............We are very close with relating to the hondata registration problem.......Basically we have already discovered the algorithm used by hondata to generate the Installation Id. We are very dedicated in unlocking hondata.

Now here is how you can help us.............One thing we need and it is very crucial, is some Installation IDs together with their Registration Ids.........not one but as many as we can get.
e.g. The three(3) Registration IDs along with their corresponding Installation IDs........order is important.....now when is say order I don't mean the order in which you received the numbers (1st# 2nd# 3rd#) but match the Installation IDs with the corresponding Registration IDs.........I NEED the Registration IDs most importantly.

Now if we (me together with my coworkers, whose also in the Architecture/design field too) do unlock hondata..we are going to post it on every forum and offer full assistance to any one out there.

If you have any Installation IDs and Registration IDs please send them to my e-mail...........honda_tunner@hotmail.com........... ...Thank You all for your help.
Old 01-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: RE:Hondata Installation ID / Registration ID problem....I can help with the Hondata installation

Tuner, it's tuner, not 'tunner'
Old 01-09-2006, 11:59 AM

Default Re: RE:Hondata Installation ID / Registration ID problem....we can help (honda_tunner)

Haha. Nice try buddy. I would love the older Hondata software to be free as much as the next guy but asking people to send you their registration and installation IDs is about the stupidest thing I have seen. If you have discovered the algorithm then you must already have some IDs and you shouldn't need anymore. Now get your hax0ring ish out of here.
Old 01-09-2006, 12:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: RE:Hondata Installation ID / Registration ID problem....we can help (King Tut33)

installation id 8675309
registration id tommy two tone
Old 01-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: RE:Hondata Installation ID / Registration ID problem....we can help (mike1114)

1 post, and you're already asking for Install/Reg ID's. LOL!

Nice phishing....now go out and buy your own ****.

Can we get a BAN already?
Old 01-09-2006, 01:12 PM
I've quit using this account

in before the lock
Old 01-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (llewsirc)

this could be fun
Old 01-09-2006, 02:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: RE:Hondata Installation ID / Registration ID problem....we can help (honda_tunner)

Is this dude from Nigeria?

Hello, I am Dr. Nakunamatutata from Nigeria. I have recently come into the sum of One Trillion USD ($1,000,000,000,000) and would like your help to smuggle this money out of Nigeria. Just give me your bank account information, SSN, and Mother's Maiden name. Thank you.
Old 01-10-2006, 12:42 PM

if you'll are smart.............giving me your registration id and installation id does not really matter.........i can't just put that into hondata romeditor and expect it to work.......you see each time you reinstall your OS a new installation id is generated, even if you change users on the same OS, Romeditor will generate a new installation id.............so i really don't know what you are talking about ppl will not give me their installation and registration ids.......if i install romeditor i can guaranty you that it is not the same installation id.

heres how you can try it buddy,
create a new user /w administative privaliges (no policys).
and run the Romeditor setup.
i am sure that you get a different installation id.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Or... use crome and give the big FU to hondata