Notices

Question regarding Nitrous Express's fuel pressure recommendations via their jetting chart.

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 04:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question regarding Nitrous Express's fuel pressure recommendations via their jetting chart.

NX recommends 41-48 psi for a LS motor. They recommend 48-56 for a VTEC motor. I swapped a B16a into my integra. I suppose that my fuel pump would only supply enough fuel for an LS motor and not a VTEC motor while spraying. I do understand that fuel pressure and fuel volume are two totally different things.

Should just keep the OEM integra (B18a) fuel pump in the car, and purchase a B&M FPR adapter to raise the fuel pressure, and then call it a day. ????????????????????????????????????????

Can someone with experience shed some light on this please.
Old 06-12-2007, 04:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Question regarding Nitrous Express's fuel pressure recommendations via their jetting chart. (int

B&M fuel pressure regulator. YES or NO?

or
Old 02-25-2008, 10:01 AM

Default Re: Question regarding Nitrous Express's fuel pressure recommendations via their jetting chart. (int

I see this is old. However, i have been looking into the same things. It seems like you would want to add a high pressure fuel pump. When you spray, your nitrous kit should use nitrous pressure on the top of the fpr to up the pressure, so as long as your fuel pump can keep up with the pressure demanded the kit will do the job of upping the pressure when you're on the bottle. If anyone can clarify this thatd be great.