Notices

Prostreet Auto & Performance in Las Vegas are scammers *BEWARE*

Old 10-02-2007, 01:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prostreet Auto & Performance in Las Vegas are scammers *BEWARE*

Has anyone ever dealt with them and know where they are at? I just bought a Gt42 turbo from them on september 7th, 2007 and the owner Sue Vang told me that it would be shipped to me in a couple of days from Precision but it never showed up. So I called him and his phone was not in service. A couple of days later he called me and told me that they shipped the turbo to the wrong address and someone signed for it. Then a couple of days later I tried to call him and his phone went straight to the answering machine. So I left him a couple of messages and fax to him and even sent him a letter. Still no answer from him so I tried calling him again and now his phone is really out of service. i was so pissed so I called Precision myself and asked if they ever sent the turbo and they told me that Sue never made that order but just called to ask about it. So instead of going straight to Las Vegas from Nor Cal to settle this i had a friend that lives there go check out the shop for me and found out that his shop was close down by the Las Vegas court. And its been like this since August 25th, 2007. Now that made me even more pissed. If anyone knows where he is or knows of his screen name here on honda-tech or pgmfi can u guys let me know. Or even a phone number would be nice. He had a crome seminar there last year during the sema show. I'm sure xenocron and blundar knows who i'm talking about. That's $1470 of mine that he scammed. Please help I just want my money back. But if I don't get it back he better hope that he don't ever see me again.

So guys beware of this punk cuz he will treat you like a friend and then stab ur back.

Modified by BoostFedDB8 at 2:26 AM 10/2/2007
Old 10-02-2007, 01:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Prostreet Auto & Performance in Las Vegas are scammers *BEWARE* (BoostFedDB8)

how did you pay for it? if CC then its time to file a dispute!!!
Old 10-02-2007, 09:33 AM
BCICAN

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (1Quikgsr)

Some people really just need to die, plain and simple.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Dunc)

BBB!
Old 10-02-2007, 04:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn i just got around to this on a local vegas board. that sucks hope everything works out ok
Old 10-02-2007, 04:28 PM

Default Re: (G U E C O)

woah i have been a few times to prostreet, sue was really cool with me. didn't even know they got shut down. sux about the scam though and wtf is viper?
Old 10-02-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re: (reaper702)

I too have been to Prostreet a few times and Sue was always cool. My friend has his number I will see if it's still in service. If I get a hold of him I will let him know that you want your money back.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (LVB18Civic)

Sue is not a scammer...he is too nice of a guy. Some people just get in over their head and get buried and it sucks that you caught that at the wrong time.

He left a message on my cell just the other day, I called him back and got his VM.

I will make a point to give him another call and try to find out whats up for you.

EMAIL me all of the details of the transaction and about you so I can sound intelligent when i touch base with him and find out the story.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:51 PM

Default Re: Prostreet Auto & Performance in Las Vegas are scammers *BEWARE* (BoostFedDB8)

i was linked to this thread from another board so...here i go =|

he's not a bad guy, i swear by it, the reason you got disconnected phone calls and a notice about his shop getting evicted is because for the past month he has been running into problems with little local ******** running to his shop and butchering all the service that is left in this **** hole of a town, namely those project 1 bastards and flat 4 bitches floating around las vegas.

********. they race up and down hte street and management didnt like it. bitched at him, then told him to get the fack out. ever since the first day he moved in they hated him. anybody from vegas can attest to that

as for the phone, i went there one day to talk turbo to him. instead of seeing him behind that spearco intercooled counter, i saw him in the back of hte shop messing with wires and electrical ****.

his place had a huge power surge/outage. and it caused the phone line to dial out random numbers...which unfortunately, his credit card machine was connected to.

so what would hte logical thing be but to shut the phone line down and disconnect everything. just in case.

as for your turbo...i can't really defend that. but if you want, i can ask him about the situation when i see his neice this thursday.

what you can do is email me your name and whatnot and ill ask...if you are ok with it that is.

he's a good guy. the last post sums it up, he really did just dive in and get buried in what they had.

oh, you can say blah blah he only has one post who can trust him type bullshit, but honestly you are out 1400 dollars and this is at least some kind of update. so i would take it. =/
Old 10-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well im in vegas last i heard sue threw out his back so hes not doing to well i do not know about cops shutting him down ive heard only good things about him but so of his employees i have heard some stories though but if i hear from him ill let you know whats up
Old 10-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (serio_ENDLESS)

pro street needs 2 get this guy his $$$$$$$$ and cut the bullsh!t.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:36 PM

Default Re: (1fastEK9)

Well I haven't heard from him ever since i ordered the turbo. I know he is a nice guy and I have nothing against him. It's just that I ordered the turbo and charge my check card and never received it. $1470 might not be alot to many of you but it is a whole lot to me. Xenocron, I know he communicates with you so can u please tell him to call me. He knows who I am. I met both of you at the crome seminar. And to SHEMADEMEDOIT, can u tell his niece to tell him to call me. Thanks for all your help. Sent pm and email. thanks a bunch guys.

Modified by BoostFedDB8 at 11:57 PM 10/2/2007
Old 10-03-2007, 12:15 AM

for sure, ill talk to him for you...er his neice..then to him i guess

whatever haha, either way i have to speak to him anywyas! he's doing my intercooler piping.

Old 10-03-2007, 06:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (BoostFedDB8)

BoostFedDB8<<<<< another thing you could do is contact your bank or credit card company and open a fraud claim and they will take him to court if he doesn't respond back to them right away and trust me they will get the money back or this guy will serve 5 to 10 yrs for fraud and he still has to pay your $$$ back

Modified by 1fastEK9 at 7:31 AM 10/3/2007
Old 10-03-2007, 06:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

sounds like a messed up situation...i met Sue as well at the tuning seminar, seemed like a genuine dude for the few minutes i talked to him....hope you get it all squared away...good luck
Old 10-03-2007, 03:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (1Quikgsr)

Your a dumb *** why would say some stupid **** like that! for one he didn't get shut down by viper you retard! you come on here spew mis information all over the internet.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (BoostFedDB8)

your turbo was sent to the wrong address!!. The retailer has to retreive the turbo and the send you another turbo. No one has scammed you out of your money.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:58 PM

who shipped the item? sue or Precision?
Old 10-04-2007, 05:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Prostreet Auto & Performance in Las Vegas are scammers *BEWARE* (=AiNoKeA=)

precision
Old 10-04-2007, 08:04 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tagperformance &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">your turbo was sent to the wrong address!!. The retailer has to retreive the turbo and the send you another turbo. No one has scammed you out of your money. </TD></TR></TABLE>

no it wasnt, it was never sent is what he said.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BoostFedDB8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> so I called Precision myself and asked if they ever sent the turbo and they told me that Sue never made that order but just called to ask about it.

Modified by BoostFedDB8 at 2:26 AM 10/2/2007</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 10-04-2007, 05:42 PM

Default Re: Prostreet Auto & Performance in Las Vegas are scammers *BEWARE* (tagperformance)

so if it was precision fault then why all the bads goes to prostreet?

i know must of the worker there they are all good guys,
the location they had is shitty anyways old landlord was a bitch at the grandopening
Old 10-04-2007, 07:01 PM
The Boot

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BoostFedDB8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> i was so pissed so I called Precision myself and asked if they ever sent the turbo and they told me that Sue never made that order but just called to ask about it.</TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tagperformance &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">your turbo was sent to the wrong address!!. The retailer has to retreive the turbo and the send you another turbo. No one has scammed you out of your money.</TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by =AiNoKeA= &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">who shipped the item? sue or Precision?</TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tagperformance &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">precision</TD></TR></TABLE> I guess Precision is lying then huh?
Old 10-04-2007, 10:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Prostreet Auto & Performance in Las Vegas are scammers *BEWARE* (Smokinsax)

precission turbos got a good reputation everywhere, why are you guys making up stories to this guy, bro listen if they would had order your turbo like they are telling you precission would had some paperwork to show you, this people never order your turbo that's on the real, go to your BANK and tell them what had happened with your $$$ they will help you
Old 10-04-2007, 11:03 PM

Default Re: Prostreet Auto & Performance in Las Vegas are scammers *BEWARE* (1fastEK9)

Precision never received any orders from Sue. Prostreet has been lying to me not precision. Sue told me that Precision sent the turbo to some other address and someone signed for it and I asked him why dont they send me another turbo and he said that they have to find out where the other turbo is and that's just sound really ridiculous. Sue has been a good guy to me when I was in Vegas and this is the first time I bought from him. I just want my money back.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:07 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BoostFedDB8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Precision never received any orders from Sue. Prostreet has been lying to me not precision. Sue told me that Precision sent the turbo to some other address and someone signed for it and I asked him why dont they send me another turbo and he said that they have to find out where the other turbo is and that's just sound really ridiculous. Sue has been a good guy to me when I was in Vegas and this is the first time I bought from him. I just want my money back.</TD></TR></TABLE>
oh ok i c..
i guess sue was really just going through hard time, but he should atleast contact you,
they say his somewhere in a vacation, but i wouldnt call a vacation if he went to a family crises.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Prostreet Auto & Performance in Las Vegas are scammers *BEWARE*