Notices

Props for after After Hourz Racing

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2003, 12:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Props for after After Hourz Racing

Just wanted to say these guys are great, I just bought a new downpipe from them and got it for $140 shipped, I believe it is RevHard. They have great prices and answer emails extremely quick. Just wanted to let you know of my experience, check out their other stuff, they have great prices.....and no I don't work for them, they were just so cool I had to post this. Thanks John at http://www.afterhourzracing.com
Old 04-18-2003, 01:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Props for after After Hourz Racing (bluebullet)

for Afterhourz Racing

my roomy ordered his place racing mount from him and i just ordered my turbo.
Old 04-18-2003, 01:04 PM

Default Re: Props for after After Hourz Racing (bluebullet)

ive heard great things about these guys....and they are actually a sponsor on one of my other boards
Old 08-05-2003, 09:50 AM
Moderator in Chief

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Props for after After Hourz Racing (BTgirl)

wow what great place. they are so great that if you call their number 973-218-9222 no one will answer, not even a machine... hmmmm and their website is down. They have not returned my emails. So I faxed them, still no response.

My concern is I bought my Revhard turbo kit from them back when they were running the group buy - about the same time all you guys were giving them props. Then it seems after I received my kit After Hourz went downhill and everyone started saying they weren't so great. Unfortunetaly Revhard said my kit was defective (turbo stamped wrong size) and wanted it back. They paid for shipping for the whole kit. Now they said they shipped my new kit to AFTER HOURZ RACING? But I cant even get a hold of After Hourz to confirm this. I doubt they have shipped to me if they arent even answering their phones.

Ryan from Revhard said they shipped it out Friday (8/1) yet they cant get a hold of them either. They shipped to After Hourz and not me bc they didnt have my address? Uhh yet THEY scheduled the UPS pickup at my house and I've given Ryan my number many times, plus wrote my address and number on the invoice with the returned kit!(*&$)( Revhard never tried to call me!

Im not exactly feeling too comfortable with this company that I spent $3100 with them and I dont have anything in my hands.

I FEEL REVHARD SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE SINCE THEY HAD MY KIT. THEY SENT MY NEW KIT TO A COMPANY WHO IS SHADY OR GOING OUT OF BUSSINESS. IT IS NOT MY FAULT AFTER HOURZ DID NOT FORWARD IT ON TO ME. MY TURBO KIT IS REVHARDS RESONSIBILITY NOT ANYONE ELSES.

I was told if I did not receive my kit to take it up with my credit card company to refuse payment. Um wrong answer. The kit was ordered back in May, the CC has been paid off in full. And once again its not my responsibility!

Modified by Muckman at 2:03 PM 8/5/2003
Old 08-05-2003, 10:09 AM

Default Re: Props for after After Hourz Racing (Muckman)

Bluebullet u mean you placed on order or you recieved your downpipe?

uhhh maybe you guys shoudl do a search, because a couple weeks ago there was athread on these scumbags. There are a few people who ordered turbo kits, and recieved nothing, the order was placed with revhard, but afterhourz sent no $. I dont knwo if they have yet to recioeve anything, that is not right, problems whatever is doesnt matter your customers come first. I will never buy anything from them. Supposedely they took a bunch of orders and closed up shop.
Old 08-05-2003, 10:11 AM

sorry to here that hope everything turns out well. Good luck
Old 08-05-2003, 10:22 AM
Moderator in Chief

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Props for after After Hourz Racing (quikB18B)

Were you refering to me to do a search? Thats how I found this thread! I did a search for "After" and for "After Hourz" this is the only thread that poped up.

Show me the other threads. I need names. Ryan acts like this has never happend before when I know Ive read the threads where ppl have gotten ripped off.
Old 08-05-2003, 10:27 AM

They sent me crossmember pretty fast and it was hella cheap, and this was about two months ago.
Old 08-05-2003, 11:00 AM

I was saying do a search in general for everyone that sees this thread so they won't take there chances. Nothing directed toward you muckman let me find the link and i will post it.
Old 08-05-2003, 11:02 AM

Default Re: Props for after After Hourz Racing (quikB18B)

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=570114

Here is the thread take it how you want.
Old 08-05-2003, 01:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah, notice when my original post was dated, they are history now....at least I got all my stuff from them.
Old 08-05-2003, 01:38 PM

Default Re: (bluebullet)

OIC see just saw dates, this was brought back from the dead.

I guess everyoen already knows the truth now. Atleast you got your stuff before all the BS!!