Notices

Post up your 340whp+ set up.

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 05:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Post up your 340whp+ set up.

I just want to see what's out there, that can make 340whp+...I know there's alot....
Old 10-20-2006, 06:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Post up your 340whp+ set up. (aznstyler119)

Some times Jane walks down the street Justin is in 10th grade and Jane Justin went 2000 but if jesus down home. After there then Honda ate lunchpales walking Seattle Tacoma turbocharging valium with Mustangs
Old 10-20-2006, 07:48 PM

I've got a Wichitah dishwasher running my undervalve cognative sequencer that engages my hysterisis malevolent contact to create like 5.2 million whorespower. Just a tad over 340whp like you wanted.

Will post dyno's promptly
Old 10-20-2006, 08:00 PM

Default Re: (btotherizzle)

lol
Does that thing have a flux's capacitor?
Old 10-20-2006, 08:03 PM
B.
400 HP Club

Default Re: (ZeremiaH)

in with +1 hp
Old 10-21-2006, 12:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (B.)

the dog watches, youv'e done spoke upon a whole of the delay of the excrement... hardly until you see my dick.ím going to strike it of the posteriora part and to beat the pus for above, beat the pus for above.
Old 10-21-2006, 06:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: (StylishDOHC)

I walked up from Old City to China Town, letting the fresh winter air clear my head. The walk was invigorating and I was almost sober by the time I got into the heart of China Town. Now I needed to find Master Hung Lo.

I searched almost every alley and was about to give up when I saw a rustling in the garbage pile to my left. I walked over to the pile and started to poke at the empty 40's and garbage bags when a garbage bag to my right moved and a voiced cried out: "Who there?" It was Master Hung Lo.

"Master Hung Lo," I said, "It's me Nutty."

"Leave me alone," cried the voice.

"But master, I need your help," I said.

"Me no help. Leave me alone," said the voice.

"But Master Hung Lo, I seek your wisdom," I said.

There was some shuffling under the garbage and then a moment of silence. "You have offering," asked the voice.

I reached into my inner jacket pocket and pulled out a Forty of Michelob that I picked up earlier. "Yes," I said.

The garbage heap exploded as Master Hung Lo jumped out of the heap and grabbed the brown paper bag from my hand. He unscrewed the top and place the bottle to his lips and drank furiously. With his thirst satiated, he sat down in the garbage and asked me what I was seeking.

"I have such an emptiness in my life," I said. "I need to fill it."

"Life is about ****," started Master Hung Lo. "The eternal **** stands straight above all things. Without the **** there is nothing. With the **** there is nothing. The **** is within all, and outside all. To get in touch with ****, one must grasp Dong for it is through Dong that one achieves the ****." At this point he took a long pull from his Forty before continuing.

"The path of reaching the **** is very long. Along the way you can be lead astray by Boo-Tay. You must enjoy Boo-Tay but not give into it. The battle with Boo-Tay strengthens Dong, leading you towards ****. If you're Dong is weak, you will be consumed by Boo-Tay and forever be its slave, whipped so-to-speak. But if your Dong is long and strong you will rise above Boo-Tay and when you achieve **** all the Boo-Tay will be yours to command."

"But Master," I asked. "What is the truth about ****?"

The old Master leans over and signals me to come close. I go close and the stench of urine and stale beer on him almost makes me hurl, but I stomach it.

"The secret to **** is secret to life," chuckles the aged master.

"Do you know the answer," I asked.

"Of course," says the old master with agitation in his voice. "I am Hung Lo, master of **** with long Dong."

"So what is it," I ask.

"it's . . ."

" . . . it's . . ."

" . . . it's"

"**** Chung tonight. Everyone **** Chung tonight," says the old man.

So to help me find the ****, Master Hung Lo taught me the Accidental Oriental Oracle, I **** Chung. Night after night I returned to Master Hung Lo, each time with a 40, a bottle of Mad Dog, or a bottle of Thunderbird and Master Hung Lo would give me a piece of the I **** Chung. After 64 visits I had the wisdom of the I **** Chung.

After years of practicing, I am now a Master of **** and now I bring the accidental wisdom to you all.

"**** Chung tonight. Everyone **** Chung tonight."