Notices

Please help! Installing Turbo timer, and air fuel controler.

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 03:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help! Installing Turbo timer, and air fuel controler.

I am installing a turbo timer, and boost controller and need help. There are 5 wires coming off the ignition key Tan or white, White w/ black strip, Yellow, Black w/ white strip, Black w/ yellow strip. I dont know which wires from the ingition should be matched w/ wires from the turbo timer. (turbo timer wires like this; Red wire (12v+) Blue wire IG2 output, Green IG1 output).
Old 08-06-2004, 06:15 PM
O.G. triple O.G.

Received 218 Likes on 196 Posts
Default Re: Please help! Installing Turbo timer, and air fuel controler. (acuragtr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by acuragtr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I am installing a turbo timer, and boost controller and need help. There are 5 wires coming off the ignition key Tan or white, White w/ black strip, Yellow, Black w/ white strip, Black w/ yellow strip. I dont know which wires from the ingition should be matched w/ wires from the turbo timer. (turbo timer wires like this; Red wire (12v+) Blue wire IG2 output, Green IG1 output).</TD></TR></TABLE>

<U>Turbo timer</U> ----- <U> Vehicle</U>
red (12v+) ----- white
blue (IG2) ----- black/white
green (IG1) ----- black/yellow
emergency brake (if applicable) ----- green/red @ back of e-brake
ACC ----- white/black
Old 08-08-2004, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Please help! Installing Turbo timer, and air fuel controler. (NVturbo)

Dude you are dead wrong about that. Because I just got back from Preformance Acura and the guy told me he thought the set up was. Red(12v+)White..... Blue(IG2)Yellow.... I tried that last night, and it worked seemed to work fairly normal asside from low voltage readings on the turbo timer. I noticed your post, then decided to try out what you said. Blue to the Black/white instead of the yellow. As soon as I took the key out and waited on the count down shut off my car sounded like finger nails down a blackboard coming from the engine. Grrr. Thanks alot man. Unless you ment white/black wire and not black/white. You just about made me F**K my ride up, and force me to hire some hit men. HAHA jk but d*nm man, make sure you know what your saying before you post somthing next time!
Old 08-08-2004, 04:47 PM
O.G. triple O.G.

Received 218 Likes on 196 Posts
Default Re: Please help! Installing Turbo timer, and air fuel controler. (acuragtr)

My bad....it was a mistype on my part. I have the correct information down on paper but just typed it in wrong. Sorry dude.
Turbo timer ----- Vehicle
Start ------ black/white
red (12v+) ----- white
blue (IG2) ----- yellow
green (IG1) ----- black/yellow
emergency brake (if applicable) ----- green/red @ back of e-brake
ACC ----- white/black