Notices

Pic Request: Oil return line and setups w/ Spoolin perfomance AC manifolds.

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 05:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pic Request: Oil return line and setups w/ Spoolin perfomance AC manifolds.

Just as the title states. I've been looking into a spoolin' manifold, 3" DP setup and it looks to me that the oil return line will have to be awful long. I've always had my turbo's on the dirver side so, it will be a change for me. if you have pics of your spoolin setup please post it. Thanks.

Phil
Old 11-01-2005, 02:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Pic Request: Oil return line and setups w/ Spoolin perfomance AC manifolds. (hondaguyef)

I've seen plenty of people posting about there spoolin' setups. Post up some pics!

Phil
Old 11-01-2005, 02:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Pic Request: Oil return line and setups w/ Spoolin perfomance AC manifolds. (hondaguyef)

Anyone?
Old 11-01-2005, 05:37 PM

they're hiding. generally no difference from any inline pro or any other log setups. i tend to liek to put my oil return on the far driver side. i like to tuck my downppes close to the block to allow for maximum clearance for intercooler piping. cuz i know how much of a pain that can be. however if you want i can fit the downpipe on there loosely so you can put a fitting between the downpipe and block/pan
Old 11-01-2005, 05:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Pic Request: Oil return line and setups w/ Spoolin perfomance AC manifolds. (project dc2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by project dc2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">they're hiding. generally no difference from any inline pro or any other log setups. i tend to liek to put my oil return on the far driver side. i like to tuck my downppes close to the block to allow for maximum clearance for intercooler piping. cuz i know how much of a pain that can be. however if you want i can fit the downpipe on there loosely so you can put a fitting between the downpipe and block/pan </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks. I think you are the one I talked to on the phone today. I get the idea but, since no one posted I just called you guys and asked. My setups have always been compressor on the driver side w/ lower sitting cast/tublar mani's. So the return line has always been real short and I was just hoping to see the shortest possibl routing. A few people have used setups of yours for sale and I'm thinking of picking one up

Phil
Old 11-02-2005, 08:33 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hondaguyef &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Thanks. I think you are the one I talked to on the phone today. I get the idea but, since no one posted I just called you guys and asked. My setups have always been compressor on the driver side w/ lower sitting cast/tublar mani's. So the return line has always been real short and I was just hoping to see the shortest possibl routing. A few people have used setups of yours for sale and I'm thinking of picking one up

Phil</TD></TR></TABLE>

definatley pick one up if its in your budget the ac setups the oil return is pretty much the same for them all.