Notices

OT: Well, kinda--still has to do with turbo..

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2002, 11:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default OT: Well, kinda--still has to do with turbo..

Just wanna say that tonight I am going to check out this car with my friend. Oh, hes looking at a Supra. Sounds pretty sick, single turbo, all kinds of piggybacks on it, lots of of crap I forget. Last I talked to him was before his lunch, he said "yeah I have to go to the bank during my lunch and get the cashiers check". At that point I was like, hell yeah! He needs me to drive his other car home---a 2002 Maxima, his ghetto cruiser 19" C5's with 5 Tv's and PSX2, Stillen exhaust and intake blah blah blah.
I'm happy for him. In the past year, he sold his high 11, low 12 second eclipse, got married and pretty much wasnt allowed to go fast anymore. Well I guess he bought the new wifey a new peice of jewelry of something cause hes getting it.
Just wanted to let everyone know what I'm doing tonight---I'll post some pics a little later!
Old 01-24-2002, 12:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: OT: Well, kinda--still has to do with turbo.. (93LSivic)

Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra. Single turbo Supra.

Ahhhhhh...Does anyone have any tissue paper?

My SC300 shall one day be turbocharged...one day...ahhhh yes...Single turbo Lexus. Single turbo Lexus. Single turbo Lexus...
Old 01-24-2002, 04:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: OT: Well, kinda--still has to do with turbo.. (MatT3T4)

Supra! That says it all.