Notices

Oil feed line length GSR

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2005, 11:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oil feed line length GSR

On my b18c, how long should my braided oil line from the back of the block (pressure sensor) to the turbo be?

any suggestions on where to buy it from?
Old 02-21-2005, 11:06 PM
TSPeed Factory

Default Re: Oil feed line length GSR (b18-c-rx)

it really depends how you wanna route your oil feed line. but 5 feet should be more then enough. you can find them on http://www.summitracing.com
Old 02-21-2005, 11:07 PM
New User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b18-c-rx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">On my b18c, how long should my braided oil line from the back of the block (pressure sensor) to the turbo be?

any suggestions on where to buy it from?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I sell them or http://www.fast-turbo.com Stan is my supplier, quality kits and Stan knows his fittings and line sizes and all that info!!!! Also best pricing around from me and Stan on these since we sell large volumes of these!!!
Old 02-21-2005, 11:08 PM

Default Re: Oil feed line length GSR (AzntaggeR)

is it legitimate to route my oil line just around the block and into the turbo? will that be enough angle to get the oil into the turbo?

if i wanted to do that, would 5 be reasonable? I dont want random oil lines hanging out like flab.
Old 02-21-2005, 11:10 PM
New User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b18-c-rx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">is it legitimate to route my oil line just around the block and into the turbo? will that be enough angle to get the oil into the turbo?

if i wanted to do that, would 5 be reasonable? I dont want random oil lines hanging out like flab.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I like to use a Golden Eagle oil filter sandwich adapter with one of Fast-turbo.com's oil feed lines! Great set up, I like to route it towards the passenger side
Old 02-21-2005, 11:10 PM

fast-turbo.com is down, or something. The buy stuff doesnt work. I want to buy asap, now preferably. I just spent the last like 1 hr figuring out all the fittings so i have that down. all i need now is the length for my oil line - if you can sell a good one to me now, that'd be cool.
Old 02-21-2005, 11:13 PM
New User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b18-c-rx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">fast-turbo.com is down, or something. The buy stuff doesnt work. I want to buy asap, now preferably. I just spent the last like 1 hr figuring out all the fittings so i have that down. all i need now is the length for my oil line - if you can sell a good one to me now, that'd be cool.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

PM sent sir.
Old 02-21-2005, 11:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b18-c-rx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">fast-turbo.com is down, or something. The buy stuff doesnt work. I want to buy asap, now preferably. I just spent the last like 1 hr figuring out all the fittings so i have that down. all i need now is the length for my oil line - if you can sell a good one to me now, that'd be cool.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Check out his thread here on H-T:

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1011921

You can just paypal him the required amount to his paypal addy stan@fast-turbo.com

I got my drain line from him, and for $2 he even gave me a cap that I can screw onto my oil pan fitting so that I can still use the same oilpan when I remove the drain line.
Old 02-22-2005, 12:07 AM
New User

Default Re: Oil feed line length GSR (BlueShadow)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BlueShadow &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Check out his thread here on H-T:

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1011921

You can just paypal him the required amount to his paypal addy stan@fast-turbo.com

I got my drain line from him, and for $2 he even gave me a cap that I can screw onto my oil pan fitting so that I can still use the same oilpan when I remove the drain line.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Just FYI I am a Fast-Turbo dealer and work very closely with Stan on his own products and may others! Oil feed/return sold to customer above. Early bird catches the worm.