Notices

not on subject but i cant post in kill stories

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2002, 05:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default not on subject but i cant post in kill stories

ok guys this story is not on topic but i cant post on kill stories and i have turbo car so i fugure that this would be the next best thing. ok first i have a 00 civic si with a drag 3 kit among other things and i run 1 bar daily. so back to the story at hand. me and my boy jonathan(teenwolf) were driving on rt66 on the way from rockvill to rt28 in manassas to meet up with my boy who was supposed to be racing a talon for 1500 bucks we are chillin at 55-60mph and i look in the rear view and tell him to grab the video camera 'cause hes about to get a good tape, in the rear view there is a black 150 lightning comming up next to us and slowing down. i drop to 4th and flex a little blow off then pull back next to him still in fourth. before i get a chance to react he drops the gas and takes off as soon as i see him do that i nail it in third. the time it takes me to get from 4th to 3rd he pulls a car but thats all. in 3rd i pull the car right back and then when i chirp fourth i pull a car or more on him(by this time i am too excited to look back). i generally think my car is slow compared to supercharged v8s but in this case chalk one up for thr turbo honda. oh and by the way after i win i pull up next to him and put my hand out the window and hold up 4 fingers then count to 4 to sybolize 4 cylinders. that kinda pissed him off!
peace, turbo 's kick ***

[Modified by boostin b16, 2:57 AM 12/16/2002]