Notices

NorCal EFI TUNING SEMINAR CANCELED!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2003, 08:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NorCal EFI TUNING SEMINAR CANCELED!

Hello Everyone,

Well, unfortunately we have been forced to cancel {or at least reschedule} the EFI 101 tuning seminar that was to be held on August 23 in San Ramon, California.....{the NorCal seminar}.

We have not received any registration money from anyone other than two people.
The minimum required amount of students for a seminar is 10. The signups started in late June and went through August 1st.

It is quite expensive to produce one of these seminars, with printing costs, notebooks, hotel conference rooms, food, etc....and all this money has to come out of our own pockets, so if people are not interested in going, we'd rather not put out all that money. That is why we have advanced registrations so we know who is going and who is not.

We are immediately looking to schedule a date to replace this one with a seminar in Southern California, and in the future, we may consider another one in NorCal.

The signups for the New Jersey seminar are already open, and will close on August 25th, so hurry and don't miss this one.

For those who have already paid or have money on the way for NorCal......We sincerely apologize for this inconveinience and we would like to thank you for your support. Rest assured, we won't forget you. You may choose to have your money refunded in full now, or apply it to either the SoCal or New Jersey seminars, and if you attend either of these seminars, you will receive a 10% discount for your support.

Thanks everybody, and hope to see you all out at the next one!

-Ben Strader
EFI UNIVERSITY
Old 08-03-2003, 11:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Just a bump to make sure everyone sees this post and avoid any confusion.
-Ben
Old 08-03-2003, 12:02 PM
Trial User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (EFIGUY)

maybe we can plan one 4 months out to make sure everyone is aware of what is happening.

it sux this all fell through. I was hoping to keep it all h-t people and not have to bring in other people from other boards.

most people can probably go to the so.cal. one that is getting in the works. that will be packed cause of the huge community down there.

Old 08-03-2003, 03:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Bob-DC2)

I never saw anything about this seminar and i regularly (daily) use this forum.. i think if more people knew about this, the seminar would be sold out. i would be inteested if there was another seminar in nor cal
Old 08-03-2003, 04:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (arsenaldragster)

guys come on, you're missing out the chance to learn in person from the one of the most knowledgeable and friendly person out there when it comes to EFI tuning.

It such a small price to pay for the amount of information you can receive by learning it in person

stan
Old 08-03-2003, 05:13 PM

Default Re: (Flamenco-T)

man ide love to go to one of these but ohio is too far from cali and i dont have the cash to fly out and pay for a hotel

get one going on the east coast and ide be game
Old 08-03-2003, 06:01 PM
Better than steak

Default Re: (gritsak)

Earl and I will be handling the organization from here on out. We do have an east coast that is already in the works and our local contact is Ron aka sixtydashone. Or feel free to email or PM me anytime.

art
Old 08-03-2003, 07:54 PM

Default Re: (Arturbo)

So no news on anything in southern cali yet??
Old 08-06-2003, 01:30 PM
Trial User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (fmaxturbochic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fmaxturbochic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So no news on anything in southern cali yet??
</TD></TR></TABLE>

contact earl regarding so.cal.

people for so.cal will certainly need to pay way in advance, because there for sure will be alot of people that are going to want to go.