Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Honda and Acura Technical Forums > Forced Induction
Reload this Page >

NonovUrbizniz's D16Z6 Turbo Build - like the Energizer Bunny, It keeps on going

NonovUrbizniz's D16Z6 Turbo Build - like the Energizer Bunny, It keeps on going

Old 05-19-2019, 07:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: NonovUrbizniz's D16Z6 Turbo Build - like the Energizer Bunny, It keeps on going

Originally Posted by DaX View Post
I'm pretty sure it's narrow band. I thought only the Z1 had a stock wide band.
^^ this
Old 06-01-2019, 07:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: NonovUrbizniz's D16Z6 Turbo Build - like the Energizer Bunny, It keeps on going

Car has been driven back to my condo, I cleaned it again, cleaned the engine bay, cleaned out the interior a bit. Started re-installing the stereo. Drove up to my brother's place last night to grab some more stereo stuff to put in. Ordered a new carpet which should be here mid week next week, so I want to get all the wiring stuff buttoned up this weekend, so I can put the carpet in when I get it.

I don't think I"m going to get up to my buddy's shop for the next few weekends, the highway exit, and main road RIGHT by my condo is closed and detoured passed my house the next two weekends... FML.