Notices

A new shop in SE Wisconsin

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 12:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A new shop in SE Wisconsin

I wanted to tell you about a new shop, AV-Performance in Delavan, Wisconsin (www.av-performance.com). The shop is moving to it's new and much larger location in Janesville, Wisconsin next month. The owner, Tim, is the coolest guy you'll ever meet. He and his guys put a JDM ZC engine/trans in my 90 civic hatch and rewired the necessary wires that are specific for that swap. They also added an integra ecu, plug wires, intake, dc header, etc. for a VERY reasonable price. SO reasonable that my friend got the same swap done to his crx si a few weeks later, also by AV Peformance. Now they are working on my turbo sohc vtec 92 hatch! Tim is really laid-back and is cool as hell. if you need ANYTHING done on your car at all and even if you have a shop that you usually do business with, give AV a call and get a free estimate. I bet you it will be cheaper at AV. And they get it done right. No BS. I got my car back and besides going back there to thank tim and the crew a million times, i had not one problem with my swap. Truly an awesome performance shop. AV is located at 1417 Racine St., Suite A, in Delavan, Wisconsin. Like I said, the location will be changing soon so reply to this for an update. Get ahold of Tim at 262-728-2980 or 1-800-866-6759 or email Tim at tim@av-performance.com Also, check out their website! http://www.av-performance.com
Old 04-04-2004, 06:55 PM

Default Re: A new shop in SE Wisconsin (coreyfrenzel)

do you know a guy named Parnell that owned a couple different shops in milwalkee? He was a hell of a mechanic and I haven't seen him in a while. The last shop was Speedwerks if that helps.
Old 04-04-2004, 08:17 PM

thats good to hear not much going on in WI. I was going to open one up in Sheboygan, but then I started school and don't have the time. I started zeman motorsports and sold a few things off my website....but haven't done anything because of school, but I always have this urge to open up shop locally cause there is a great interest around here....i just can't see myself dropping out to do it
Old 04-04-2004, 08:57 PM

Default Re: (zm_dawg)

They just opened a S[eedwerks accross the border in Illinois. It's in a town called Grayslake. SE Wisconsin is lacking in the Import arena.