Notices

Need some information on siemens injectors

Old 03-02-2007, 01:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some information on siemens injectors

basically i'm trying to confirm if what i got is indeed 675cc saturated.. or there is no such thing and its 630cc

Does anyone know what sizes are available in siemens injectors??. i was trying to find out more information about these injectors on the web and came across this

http://www.dodgeforum.com/m_353678/tm.htm

and this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...wItem

it states they're 630cc at 3 bar and 725cc at 4 bar..
Old 03-03-2007, 07:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need some information on siemens injectors (vtec.dc2)

anybody knows?
Old 03-03-2007, 01:53 PM

Received 234 Likes on 209 Posts

Yes, those are indeed Siemen Deka injectors. They actually are a company that has been around for quite a while, and originally had managed most of the Nippon Denso conglomerate. (Those of you might remember how the clips from 1989-1990 cars had a different style injector clip and base that was not a crossover to the American market due to their unique design.) Siemens now owns that division, that creates almost all of the OEM injectors in Japan.

For a number of years, they had a body style shape of most of the Bosch, Rochester-Lucas injectors that you see most of the people on this and several other forums use. (I use a set of 850cc on the Integra that I have now.) RC uses a Lucas injector with the same design), but their new design is a bit more streamline than what most people on the honda forums are used to. Since the o-rings that are used in the top of the injector on the fuel rail are a 10mm, the Siemen Deka injectors must be modified to use with the stock fuel rail. There are fuel rails that are becoming available that utilze the stock 15mm o-ring that is used on most injectors outside of the Honda, and in the domestic world. I do like the fact that these injectors use one of the fastest moving pintles in a flow test, and they do flow a true 630cc. The only potential issue for those that are used to a "plug and Fit" design is that the top o-ring (as I said earlier), and the fact that the bottom o-ring fits THROUGH the OEM o-ring set of the intake manifold. It looks like it will slip out when fitted, but the but simply installing some washers underneath the screws of the fuel rail solve the problem, and will not cause the injector to pop out. They are a nice injector, but I do wish they went back to the "fat body" styling so that the bottom of the injector rests on the Intake manifold o-ring, for a bit more fitment. They use an EV1 clip (the same as most injector clips used on the market today).
Old 03-03-2007, 04:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need some information on siemens injectors (TheShodan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TheShodan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yes, those are indeed Siemen Deka injectors. They actually are a company that has been around for quite a while, and originally had managed most of the Nippon Denso conglomerate. (Those of you might remember how the clips from 1989-1990 cars had a different style injector clip and base that was not a crossover to the American market due to their unique design.) Siemens now owns that division, that creates almost all of the OEM injectors in Japan.

For a number of years, they had a body style shape of most of the Bosch, Rochester-Lucas injectors that you see most of the people on this and several other forums use. (I use a set of 850cc on the Integra that I have now.) RC uses a Lucas injector with the same design), but their new design is a bit more streamline than what most people on the honda forums are used to. Since the o-rings that are used in the top of the injector on the fuel rail are a 10mm, the Siemen Deka injectors must be modified to use with the stock fuel rail. There are fuel rails that are becoming available that utilze the stock 15mm o-ring that is used on most injectors outside of the Honda, and in the domestic world. I do like the fact that these injectors use one of the fastest moving pintles in a flow test, and they do flow a true 630cc. The only potential issue for those that are used to a "plug and Fit" design is that the top o-ring (as I said earlier), and the fact that the bottom o-ring fits THROUGH the OEM o-ring set of the intake manifold. It looks like it will slip out when fitted, but the but simply installing some washers underneath the screws of the fuel rail solve the problem, and will not cause the injector to pop out. They are a nice injector, but I do wish they went back to the "fat body" styling so that the bottom of the injector rests on the Intake manifold o-ring, for a bit more fitment. They use an EV1 clip (the same as most injector clips used on the market today).
</TD></TR></TABLE>

850's that you have are not saturated right?? i haven't had any problems installing these although they did seem very slim but it worked out. i wonder if they will flow 720cc as stated in these pages under 60psi of fuel pressure
Old 03-03-2007, 09:37 PM

Received 234 Likes on 209 Posts

Correct. I have the low impedence injectors. Most of them are tested at about 40-50psi. I don't recommend bumping up fuel pressure just to increase flow. It puts a lot of stress on your fuel system and the pintle does work a bit harder. Get the right injectors for the right fuel pressure. Only use your regulator if absolutely needed, not just to make something flow more than it needs.
Old 03-04-2007, 04:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Need some information on siemens injectors (TheShodan)

http://www.racetronix.com/

Old 03-04-2007, 09:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need some information on siemens injectors (DRAGLS)

thanks all replies.. last link mentioned some selling these injectors rated at 65 instead of 60 so that may explain why i thought they were 675's.

Old 02-27-2008, 04:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump it up for some more experiences on siemens injectors...
Old 02-27-2008, 04:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need some information on siemens injectors (MeanGreenMachine)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MeanGreenMachine &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">bump it up for some more experiences on siemens injectors...</TD></TR></TABLE>

seriously??? the shodan sounds like he works for siemens he just broke it down for you.......