Notices

Need help regarding my Endyn Breather tank

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help regarding my Endyn Breather tank

I've just installed a Endyn Breather tank in place. I was wondering if my breather tank is sitting to low?
I'm worried because I've heard numourest a storys of tanks over filling an punking out.
I'm not using the Endyn fittings, I'm using the Z10 block fittings which allow me to run (AN) fittings in place.
I'm planning on running (-10 an) from the block to the tank.
I intend on draining the tank manually.
Here are some pics on how my tank is sitting.
Any opinion or recommendations (good or bad) are welcome.

The highlighted areas are my block fittings

Old 04-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

looks fine to me, just leave slack in the lines and if you are collecting a lot of oil raise it. You should get a canfull every 3-4weeks.

but i mean raising 3" wont make a huge difference. Youll be fine, crankcase evac isnt that much of a science. It builds pressure- as long as it has a place to release it, your good.

Plus your n/a so you wont get too much blowby.

Setup looks great
Old 04-05-2006, 08:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (turbotime)

you should be fine heres a few local guys runnig them lower than that and your engine bay looks great
Old 04-05-2006, 08:10 PM
Moderator in Chief

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Need help regarding my Endyn Breather tank (spriggan)

I think its perfect. Like everything else in your engine bay. Looks like you spent countless hours and $$$ addressing every detail.
Old 04-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Need help regarding my Endyn Breather tank (Muckman)

Yeah, gotta give props to that engine bay. How does it sound with the individual throttles?
Old 04-05-2006, 08:55 PM

Default Re: Need help regarding my Endyn Breather tank (Mr.Death)

that engine bay is pure sex
Old 04-05-2006, 09:05 PM

Default Re: Need help regarding my Endyn Breather tank (97spooncivic)

damn dude, thats just plain beautiful...

My catch can is about the same level as yours but mounted in front (top of can filter is level with top of radiator) and it was filling up way too fast... however my setup used one hose to back of the block and the other from valve cover... oh and I'm boosted (more blowby)... because of those differences I think your good to go as is
Old 04-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turbotime &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">looks fine to me, just leave slack in the lines and if you are collecting a lot of oil raise it. You should get a canfull every 3-4weeks.

but i mean raising 3" wont make a huge difference. Youll be fine, crankcase evac isnt that much of a science. It builds pressure- as long as it has a place to release it, your good.

Plus your n/a so you wont get too much blowby.

Setup looks great </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by t57b18 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you should be fine heres a few local guys runnig them lower than that and your engine bay looks great </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Muckman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I think its perfect. Like everything else in your engine bay. Looks like you spent countless hours and $$$ addressing every detail. </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mr.Death &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Yeah, gotta give props to that engine bay. How does it sound with the individual throttles? </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 97spooncivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">that engine bay is pure sex</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turbosi03 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damn dude, thats just plain beautiful... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks to everyone for the comments on my engine bay, they really mean a lot.
I feel better on where my catch can is located at.
I haven't had a chance to start up my motor yet, still waiting on EMS and a few little things here and there. I plan a posting up my car once its all complete, again...

Heres a previous tread that I made, before I decide to throw on the ITB's and change some things here and there..
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1383102