Notices

need help with my BOV and Boost gague

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2003, 02:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help with my BOV and Boost gague

ok i was told that the mounting point for my BOVs tubing is bad. i have it mounted pretty much right next to the check valves on the throttle body, should this bo ok or will the check valves trick the BOV into venting a little and thus causing me to loose boost?

where should i mount the boost gague line? right now i have it mounted on the line that feeds from the intake manni to the head(accelorator port i think) is that ok? i just want to make sure im getting a good boost signal.

last question, i just put in a turbo xs manual boost controller and was wondering how to adjust it, is all you have to do is unscrew that allen screw inside it? if feels pretty loose and im afraid that it could unscrew itself even more and cause massive over boosting and engine damage is that possiable? right now i have it about 2 rotations away from full closed which should equal about 2 psi on top of the 3 psi i was getting before.

also now when i get on it hard in like 2nd-3rd i get a check engine light but id doesn't blink or anything and when i turn the car off it goes away and doesn't come back on until i do the same thing, how can i check what it is?