Notices

NEED HELP with installing Jackson Racing TA and idle control valve FIA sensors on an aftermarket int

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 04:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP with installing Jackson Racing TA and idle control valve FIA sensors on an aftermarket intake

alright guys, i have a 1999 Honda Civic EX 1.6L D16Y8 engine with a K&N typhoon intake, which is more of a short ram intake in my car. My dream and aspiration of putting in a Jackson Racing Supercharger is almost here. One problem though, the installation instructions refer to drilling holes for my TA and idle control valve FIA sensors into my stock airbox. Well, obviously i don't have a stock airbox with a short ram intake installed. Does anyone know about, or HAS anyone ever drilled holes for their TA and idle control valve FIA sensors into a short ram intake and make it work correctly? feedback would be much appreciated, thanks. Here is the link to the installation instructions, refer to page 2, section #5.

http://jacksonracing.com/graph...1.pdf
Old 04-18-2004, 04:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: HELP with installing Jackson Racing TA and idle control valve FIA sensors on an aftermarket inta

anyone?